Tripura TET Result 2018 has been released on the official website Teacher Recruitment Board Tripura at trb.tripura.gov.in. Along with the result, the notice for the certificate verification also has been released. Now the candidates who have their names in the result have to appear in the document verification process as per their marks. The documnet verification process will start on October 26, 2018. The process then continues till November 03, 2018, except for one day i.e. October 28, 2018. The candidates have to appear on the said center for verification. The documents which are to be carried by the candidates are provided on the page. Get here all the details of Tripura TET Result 2018, like the process of document verification etc.
Tripura TET Result 2018
On completion of the evaluation process, OMR Answer Sheets, Provisional Results of the candidates appeared along with Final Answer Keys are uploaded on the official website of TRBT. Direct link to check the Tripura TET Result 2017 is given below,
|Tripura TET 2018||Important Dates (Revised)|
|Date of Examination||08 Sep 2018|
|Date of release of Tripura TET Result 2018||1st week of Aug 2018|
Schedule for Certificate Verification
|Marks and category of Candidates||Certificate Verification Dates|
|T-TET 2018, Paper – II|
|100 and above for all categories||26 Oct 2018|
|99 to 96 for all categories||27 Oct 2018|
|95 to 93 for all categories||29 Oct 2018|
|92 to 90 for all categories||30 Oct 2018|
|89 to 83 for SC/ST/PH categories||31 Oct 2018|
|T-TET 2018, Paper – I|
|99 and above for all categories||01 Nov 2018|
|98 to 90 for all categories||02 Nov 2018|
|89 to 83 for SC/ST/PH categories||03 Nov 2018|
- Click here to check the result of Tripura TET Paper I
- Click here to check the result of Tripura TET Paper II
Notice Regarding Certificate Verification
How To Check Tripura TET Result 2018?
The result for Tripura Teacher eligibility test has been released. The candidates who have appeared in the examination in the paper I or II are able to check the result now. For chceking the result the candidates have to follow the below steps
- At first click on the above link for the paper in which you have appeared.
- Now as the result in the pdf form, and it contains the roll number of the candidates along with obtained score and category.
- For checking the result the candidates have to press Ctrl + F and type your roll number.
- If your roll number will be on the list then it will be highlighted there.
Things To Carry in Document Verification of Tripura TET 2018
During document verification, the candidates have to carry certain documents such as
- Copy of Acknowledgement Page
- A hard copy of T-TET Admit Card
- Domicile of Tripura
- 10th admit card
- Caste certificate if applicable
- PH certificate
- Marksheet of all semester exam
- Any valid photo identity card
- No Objection Certificate
Selection Procedure of Tripura TET Result 2018
A fully computerized system is adopted for evaluation of answer scripts using Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) process for the preparation of results. Since the evaluation will be error free under the above process.
The merit lists/results published on official website of TRBT are purely provisional and for immediate information to the candidates. These cannot be treated as the final result since finalization depends on authentication of certificates and other eligibility conditions.
A candidate who secures 60% (90 out of 150) or more marks will be considered to have passed. Relaxation up to 5% (83 out of 150) in qualifying marks for SC / ST / PH candidate will be allowed as per decision of the Education (School) Department, Government of Tripura.
How to get T-TET Certificate
- Candidates who score pass marks will be called for certificate verification. During certificate verification, academic and professional qualifications including other relevant certificates of the candidates will be verified.
- Candidates must have Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC) at the time of certificate verification. If a candidate fails to produce PRTC at the time of certificate verification her/his candidature will be cancelled.
- At the time of certificate verification a candidate must bring original copies of all certificates/ mark sheets of academic and professional qualification, PRTC, Admit card of matriculation as proof of age, Caste certificate (if any), PH certificate (if any), admit card and confirmation page of T-TET 2018 along with a set of self attested photocopy of all these documents.
- Candidates must also bring one of the photo identity cards at the time of certificate verification.
- Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura will issue mark-sheet/certificate after verification of relevant original mark-sheet/certificates and other documents of the candidates.
- If a candidate doesn’t turn up during certificate verification or any discrepancy is found during certificate verification, her/his candidature will be liable to be cancelled and no certificate will be issued to such candidate.
- The Validity Period of T-TET certificate is seven years from the date of award of the same.
- T-TET qualification is only one of the eligibility conditions for appointment. Obtaining T-TET certificate does not confer any right to appointment.
- In-service candidates will be required to produce no-objection certificate from the concerned authority during the time of certificate verification.
Tripura TET Result Archives
- Provisional Result T-TET 2017 Paper I
- Provisional Result T-TET 2017 Paper II Social Studies
- Provisional Result T-TET 2017 Paper II Maths and Science
- Provisional Result T-TET 2016 Paper I
- Provisional Result T-TET 2016 Paper II Social Studies
- Provisional Result T-TET 2016 Paper II Maths and Science