India Post has released the online application forms for Postman/Mail Guard 2018 for Telangana circle. The total number of posts is 136 against which the applications are being invited. Candidates aiming for a job in India Post can apply for this position online on or before the last date,the payment for which has to be done in cash at the mentioned Head Post offices mentioned in the annexure. All the necessary information related to dates,eligibility criteria,application fees etc. are available for reference of candidates on this page. Candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
TS Postal Online Apply 2018 for Postman / Mail Guard
The online applications for Postman/Mail Guard has been released by India Post, Telangana circle. Direct link to apply online is being provided here for students. Through this link,candidates can apply for the post before the last date. All the necessary details related to the post are also being provided here so that candidates can easily check the eligibility and apply before the last date.
|Primary Registration Online Date||22 Mar 2018|
|Registration End Date||21 Apr 2018|
|Last Date of payment of fees at post office||25 Apr 2018|
|Last Date for final submission of application through online||28 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for TS Postal 2018.
Candidates looking for jobs in India Post can apply for the recruitment of Post Man/ Mail Guard for the Telangana circle. The application is in online mode which has to be filled by the aspirants before the last date.The candidates can go the official website to apply online. A direct link also has been provided for the easiness of the candidates to apply.
The total application fees for TS Postal 2018 is Rs 500 which includes Rs 100 as application form and registration fees and Rs 400 as the examination fee.The detailed fee structure is being provided here for the comfort of the students. Women candidates and candidates from SC/ST category are exempted from paying the examination fees and just need to pay the application form and registration fee. Detailed fee structure is being provided here for candidate’s reference.
|SI No||Category||Amount To be Paid|
|Application Fees||Examination Fees|
|1.||All Female Candidates(OC/OBC/SC/ST)||Rs 100||Nil|
|2.||Male Candidates (OC/OBC)||Rs 100||Rs 400|
|3.||Male Candidates(SC/ST)||Rs 100||Nil|
|4.||Ex Service Men(OC/OBC)||Rs 100||Rs 400|
|5.||Ex Service Men(SC/ST)||Rs 100||Nil|
How to apply online
The online application process for TS Postal 2018 is a 3 step process which is to be followed by the aspirants for the successful registration.
- In first step, candidate has to register themselves by giving standard information such as name,date of birth,community,gender,educational qualification,mobile number,email-id etc. Candidates must ensure that before submitting the basic information,they fill all the data correctly as per the Marticulation certficate. Any defect found in the details at a later stage may lead to the disqualification of the candidature of the candidate.
- After successful submission,the candidate will receive a Unique Registration Number(URN) on given mobile number and e-mail ID which will be necessary for further login.
- After logging into the official website, the candidate has to take the print of the fee payment challan to enable the candidate to pay the fee. They should retain the URN for future references.
- In second step the candidate has to pay the prescribed fees to any of the Head post offices given in the annexure. The payment has to be made in Cash only with the fee payment challan printed by him.
- The candidate will receive e-payment receipt from the post office. The candidate is advised to check that the registration number in both e-receipt and fee payment challan is same.
- Candidate has to wait for 72 hours to recive the SMS on the given mobile number confirming the payment details. As soon as the fee payment is confirmed,the candidate will be able to fill up the form. In case of non payment of fees,the registered application will not be considered for further process.
- In the final step, the candidate has to login to the website with the registration number and date of birth and fill the remaining columns such as post/division applied for,SSC educational details,uploading of photo & signature etc.
- The applicant should have soft copies of passport sized photograph not more than 50 KB in jpeg/jpg format and signature not more than 20 KB in size in jpg/jpeg format. Both will be used while filling the application form.
- Candidate should ensure that they fill the details carefully and then do the final submission. After final submission, no change of details will be allowed under any circumstances.It is to be noted by the candidate that no document has to be attached by the candidate at the time of filling the application form.
Note: Candidates are advised to keep printout of preview of the application form,copy of fee challan and receipt issued by the post office for future references. The application form has to be filled online through the official website and should not be sent by the post. It is advised to the students to keep visiting the official website for regular updates, if any.
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post of Postman/ Mail Guard and then apply online for the post of their interest.
- For Post Man– Matriculation / SSC from a recognized board or University is required for the postman.
- For Mail Guard– Matriculation / SSC from a recognized board or University is required for the mail guard
- Age requirement: The age requirement for both the posts is 18- 27 years. An upper age relaxation according to the category of the applicant has been granted, the details for which can be checked from the official notification.