TS Postman Hall Ticket 2016 has been released by Telangana State Postal Circle. Admit card of TS Postman Recruitment 2016 can be downloaded by logging in using unique ID and date of payment. Website of India Post has hosted on its website, admit card for TS Postman 2016. TS Postman Admit Card 2016 also knows as TS Postman Hall Ticket 2016 can be downloaded from the website now.
Important dates regarding Telangana postman exam are provided below:
|Last date of payment of examination fees||4 Sep 16|
|Last date of online submission of application form||4 Sep 16|
|Availability of TS Postman Admit Card 2016||02 Dec 2016|
|Examination Date||11 Dec 2016|
TS Postman Admit Card 2016
For those candidates who had applied for TS Postman Recruitment 2016 can download admit card. Candidate must have unique ID and date of payment to login.
Get Here TS Postman Admit Card 2016: Click here to download Admit Card of TS Post Recruitment 2016 for Postman & Mail Guard
Date of exam – Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 will be held on December 11, 2016.
Official website – Official website for Telangana State Postal Circle Recruitment is appost.in.
Steps to apply – Do not get confused and simply follow these steps to get the admit card.
- First, you should get on to the official portal of the TS Postman admit card 2016 which is named as appost.in.
- Then make sure to press the link given which states the TS Postman admit card 2016 download link.
- Thereafter a fresh page will pop up where you will have to input the necessary details in the space given and then simply click the enter button.
- Now you will see that the admit card screen will be put showcased.
- Just after that, you should press the save button and then get the print out of the admit card.
The candidate will come to know about the examination center through the admit card. All information regarding the center address and name will be enclosed in the admit card. Mostly the centers are allotted as per the convenience and wish of the candidates.
- Part “A” will include 25 MCQ on reasoning, general knowledge, and analytical ability of 25 Marks.
- Part “B” will include 25 MCQ on Mathematics of 25 Marks.
- Part “C” will be divided into two parts as following:
- 25 -Marks – 25 Questions -English language-MCQ
- 25 -Marks – 25 Questions -Telugu language-MCQ
Check out the qualifying marks for this examination:
- Part A and B: The OC has to acquire minimum 10 marks while SC and ST have to get minimum 8 marks and the OBC candidates will have to secure 9 marks.
- Part C: Again here the OC, SC and ST and OBC have to grab 10, 8 and 9 marks.
- The OC candidates will have to secure 40 marks, while that of SC/ST and OBC will have to get 33 and 37.
We wish all the candidates a great luck to appear the best at the examination. Stay in touch to get latest updated about this examination.