TS SET 2018 Application Form – Osmania University Hyderabad, Telangana conducts the test to recruit the candidates as per their qualification to Lecturers/Assistant Professors posts in the state of Telangana. The application process is ongoing from March 14, 2018. Before applying for the TS SET 2018, candidates need to check the eligibility criteria. The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are advised to apply. The Osmania University has published the application form on the specified schedule. The interested candidates can apply through the link provided on this page. Candidates can check more details on this page about application process like application fee, application mode, important dates. Also Read: TS SET 2018 Preparation.
TS SET 2018 Application Form
Telangana State conducts eligibility test to recruit the candidates as per their qualification to Lecturers / Assistant Professors posts in the state of Telangana. Candidates have to apply as per the scheduled date after the due date, the late fee will be charged as per schedule. So the candidates need to check the schedule of TS SET 2018 Application form.
Important Dates of TS SET 2018 Application Form
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||14 Mar 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications without Late Fee|
|With late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Registration Fee||24 Apr 2018|
|With late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee||04 May 2018|
|With late fee of Rs. 3000/- + Registration Fee (For Hyderabad center only)||15 May 2018|
Application Form: Click here to fill the TS SET Application Form.
Mode of Payment
- The candidates may pay the examination fee either by credit/ debit card/Net banking/EBS, the additional processing charges as applicable will also be debited from the credit/debit card of the candidate.
- After filling all the details for applying online for SET examination, the candidate will have the option to select the mode of payment of examination fee either by credit/debit card during the online filling of the application form indicating their details therein.
- Please note that fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. will be rejected. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to apply for TS SET 2018?
- Before applying online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available on website www.telanganaset.org.
- The candidate seeking admission to the TS-SET must apply online by providing his/her name and other details for registration (i.e.www.telanganaset.org)
- Before applying online, the candidate must possess the following
(i) scanned passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG (.jpeg) format of 20 to 40 kb, dimension should be 3.5 X 4.5 cm.
(ii) scanned the signature of the candidate in JPEG (.jpeg) format of 05 to 20 kb, dimension should be 3.5 X 1.5 cm.
- Caste Certificate in JPG format of minimum 50 kb to 300kb
- If candidate belongs to BC/SC/ST category must attach scanned copy of Community Certificate issued by MRO.Candidates belonging to PWD category must attach a certificate issued by competent authority.
- In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. The SET office will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of Online Application during last days.
Who is Eligible to apply?
- Age Limit: There is No Upper age limit to apply for the TS-SET examination.
- Number of Chances: A candidate can avail any number of chances.
- Only those candidates who have completed or are pursuing the final year of PG degree in related subjects are eligible to appear Telangana SET. Others need not apply.
- The candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degre
Official Website: www.telanganaset.org