TS SET Answer Key 2019 – Osmania University has released the TS SET Final Answer Key for all 29 subjects at telanganaset.org. Candidates get 2 marks for every correct answer as per it. Check TS SET answer key 2019 here for all subjects namely Geography, Chemical Sciences, Commerce, Computer Science & Applications, Economics, Education, English, Earth Sciences, Life Sciences, Journalism & Mass Communications, Management, Hindi, History, Law, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Physical Education, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Sociology, Telugu, Urdu, Library & Information Science, Sanskrit, Social Work, Environmental Science, Linguistics.
Latest: Final Answer key of TS SET 2019 has released, check below.
TS SET Answer Key 2019
Osmania University publishes TS SET 2019 Answer Key to let candidates know of correct answer. First preliminary answer key is released, then final one. Check the schedule below to check answer keys after exam.
|TS SET 2019||Important Dates|
|Conduct of exam||05 and 06 Jul 2019|
|Issuance of TS SET 2019 answer key||17 Jul 2019|
|Last date of objection||20 Jul 2019|
TS SET 2019 Final Answer key
- Click here to check TS SET 2019 Final Answer key .
TS SET 2019 Preliminary Answer key
- Click here to login and check the preliminary answer key of TS SET 2019.
Note: In case of any objections, they can send their objections through E-mail to TS.SET office E-mail ID:firstname.lastname@example.org with reference (evidence). Objections received after the last date are NOT entertained.
Official Website: telanganaset.org.
TS SET 2019 Exam Schedule
05 Jul 2019 | 9 AM to 12 Noon
|25||Library Science and Information Science|
05 Jul 2019 | 2 PM to 5 PM
|10||Journalism and Mass Communication|
06 Jul 2019 | 9 AM to 12 Noon
06 Jul 2019 | 2 PM to 5 PM
|04||Computer Science & Applications|
How To Download TS SET Answer Key 2019?
Steps to download answer key are simple and candidate friendly. You can either do it from this page or official website telanganaset.org. Go through following steps to download answer key.
- Go to official website telanganaset.org.
- Navigate to latest updates section and look for answer key download notification or link.
- If it is there, then click on the link for answer key.
- Then you will reach a login page.
- Enter your application number and password.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- Now, you can able to see the link for TS SET 2019 answer key.
Exam Pattern of TS SET 2019
TSSET 2019 is a computer based test. All questions are objective type. Candidates get 3 hours to complete whole paper. Its exam pattern is as follows. While checking answer key, exam pattern is important as it helps you understand which paper has how many questions and how to go through them.
|Name of Paper||No. of questions||Marks|
Paper I – It has a common syllabus for all candidates. Questions in paper I are of general nature, that test teaching and research aptitude. They are on reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness.
Paper II – This paper is subject specific. It contains questions covering complete syllabus of Paper 2 prescribed by UGC, CSIR.
Calculate marks using TS SET answer key 2019
You can calculate your score, or at least get an estimate, using answer key of TS SET 2019 exam. To do that, you need to know method of checking answers and marking scheme.
Steps to calculate correct answers
- Open TS SET 2019 answer key.
- Check first answer and see whether it is same as your answer. If yes, it is correct. If they differ then your answer is incorrect. However if you did not submit any answer for that question then it is unattempted.
- This way, check all answers.
- Note down number of correct answers at end of these steps.
Marking scheme to calculate marks
- Correct answer fetches 2 marks.
- Answer marked for review but not submitted does not fetch any score.
- Incorrect answer fetches no marks. There is no negative marking also.
So now you know that your score will be as follows.
TS SET 2019 Marks = Number of correct answers x 2.
Please note that you can check paper 1 and paper 2 scores separately. However cut off is checked in aggregate.
Compare marks as per TS SET 2019 Answer Key with Cut Off
There is a minimum qualifying marks in TS SET, below which, you are not considered for merit list. It is as follows.
|Category||TS SET (Paper 1 and Paper 2 aggregate) Qualifying Marks|
|SC, ST, BC, PWD||35%|
We have come across the following data on last year’s TS SET cut off. It is from secondary sources and thus unverified. However, you can use this to get an idea of what TS SET 2019 cut off could be. Once you calculate your score as per marks, then you can compare it with this data to predict chances of qualifying.
Significance of TS SET Answer Key
After exam, candidates eagerly look forward to get TSSET answer keys. This is because answer keys are very important for test takers. Reasons that make answer key of TS SET important, are as follows.
- Candidates get to know correct answers of all questions by referring to answer key.
- Once can predict score even before result is announced.
- As official answer key releases, it makes the process of exam more fair and transparent.
- Candidates know exactly where they lost and gained marks.
- Future test takers of Telangana State State Eligibility Test can refer to question papers with answer keys in order to prepare for exam.
TS SET 2019 Result
- Osmania University declares TS SET 2019 Result.
- There is no pre-defined date of declaration of TS SET Results.
- Last time, exam was held on 15 July and result was announced on 7 September.
- As per its availability, candidates can login with hall ticket number (same as in admit card of TS SET 2019), date of birth in order to check result and download score card.
Total number of candidates to qualify as per result of TS SET 2019 is equal to 6% of total number of candidates appeared in paper 1 and 2. Number of candidates to qualify from each category is fixed as per reservation criteria. Slots for each category is as follows.
Please note that there is a reservation of 33.3% for women in each slot and subject.
About Telangana State – State Eligibility Test (TS SET) 2019
On a national level, UGC NET and CSIR NET exams are conducted for eligibility for Assistant Professor & Lecturer. However it was decided that state candidates should get a chance to appear in NET / SET exam in their language. Hence, TS SET exam was introduced.
TS SET 2019 is conducted by Osmania University. It is held in computer based test mode at 10 centres in Telangana. Based on performance of candidates in TS SET, it is decided whether they are eligible for Assistant Professor and Lectureship or not.
Candidates with masters degrees such as M.A., M.Sc., M.Com, MBA, MLISC, M.Ed., M.PEd., MCJ, LLM, MCA and M.Tech (CSE & IT only) are eligible for TS SET. They should have at least 55% (or 50% in case of SC, ST, BC, PWD) in masters degree in order to be eligible. Such candidates who had completed PhD by 19 Sep 1991 are also eligible for 5% relaxation in their eligibility criteria. One should take that subject in TS SET 2019 which is same as their subject of post graduation. It is also interesting to note that there is no upper age limit in TSSET.