TS SET Result 2019 – Osmania University has declared TS SET Result and Socreacard on telenganaset.org. The result has been only announced as pdf and you can check it from this page. To know your result, you need hall ticket number. Along with the result, cut off and final answer key has also been released. Telangana State State Eligibility Test 2019 was held on July 05 and 06, 2019. For assistant professor, 6% of the total candidates appeared in both the papers are termed qualified. On the basis of the result of TS SET, TS SET Result 2019 qualified candidates are awarded eligibility certificate. You can check more details on TS SET Result 2019 from this page.
Latest: Candidates who have been selected in TS SET 2019 can collect their SET Certificates in person from the TS.SET.OU Office on all working days from 11.00 A.M to 4.00 PM.
TS SET Result 2019
Osmania University is conducting the examination on the basis of Telangana State Government. To declare the result the university has set some criterion on the basis of that criterion the TS SET Result 2019 is declared.
|TS SET 2019||Important Dates|
|Date of TS SET 2019||05 & 06 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of TS SET Result||23 Aug 2019|
|Certificate verification||04 – 07 Sep 2019|
Click here to check Schedule for Certificate Verification of TS-SET 2019
ScoreCard: Click here to check Scorecard of TS SET 2019.
- Click Here to check TS SET Result 2019.
- Click Here to check category and course wise TS SET Cut Off 2019.
How To Check TS SET Result 2019?
The candidates who appeared in the exam can cross check the TS SET answer key and estimate the probable score. However, the official result is made available here. The candidates can read out the steps of checking the result below.
- At first, the candidates have to click on the above link or visit the official website.
- The result is available in the pdf form.
- Thereafter you can check the list of qualified candidates with hall ticket numbers.
Criteria for Declaring TS SET Result 2019
The University has decided some criterion on the basis of that, the result will be declared. As per the criterion:
- The total number of candidates to whom the Eligibility for the Assistant Professor will be awarded in the State of Telangana, will be 6% of total candidates appeared in both paper of TS SET 2019.
- As per the reservation policy of the Government of Telangana, the total slots will be allocated to different categories
- In order to be eligible for Assistant Professor/ Lecturer’ the candidate must have appeared and secured at least 40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for General (Unreserved) category candidates and at least 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for all candidates belonging to the reserved categories (viz., SC, ST, BC, & PwD) and Transgender.
- To be qualified for TS SET 2019, candidate have to follow the methodology illustrated below:
Number of candidates to be declared qualified for any given category = A*B/C
A= Number of candidates belonging to SC category who secure at least 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for SC category for ‘Economics’.
B=Total slots derived (say) for the Scheduled Caste (SC)
C=Total number of candidates belonging to SC category over all subjects who secure at least 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together.
Note: The above qualifying criteria decide by TS-SET is final and binding.
Procedure of Result and Reservation Policy
The procedure and criteria for declaration of TS SET result & the details od implementation of State Reservation Policy is provided below.