TSCAB Result 2017: The result of the TSCAB Recruitment Exam 2017 has been hosted on the official website of the exam conducting body. After the successful conduction of the examination, the result has been published, which shall contain the names & appropriate details of the qualified candidates. Here you can check all the relevant details regarding the TSCAB Result 2017. Candidates are advised to must go through the details provided below regarding TSCAB Result 2017.
|Date of Online Test||25 Mar 2017|
|Date of Online Test Result||08 Apr 2017|
|Date of Declartion of Final Result||16 May 2017|
TSCAB Result 2017
The result is made available online on the official website as per the schedule. The direct link to check result is given below.
Check TSCAB Final Result 2017 here
Manager Scale -I
- Click here for List of candidates provisionally selected for the posts of Manager Scale I.
- Click here for List of candidates who were not provisionally selected in the first list, for the posts of Manager Scale I (in the order of merit)
- Click here for List of candidates provisionally selected for the posts of Staff Assistant.
- Click here for List of candidates who were not provisionally selected in the first list, for the posts of Staff Assistant (in the order of merit)
Check TSCAB Online Test Result 2017 here
Qualifying in Online Test / Examination
Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective test and also qualify in the descriptive test. The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level. Candidates are also required to score minimum marks on aggregate in respect of objective tests, to be considered for interview. Minimum marks on aggregate will be decided by the Bank. There is provision for relaxation in marks for SC/ST/BC candidates.
Marks obtained in the Online test will be reckoned for shortlisting for interview. Accordingly, candidates will be called for interview. Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the Online objective test will be called for the interview in the ratio of 1:5. Mere eligibility/pass in the test shall not vest any right for being called for interview.
Final selection will be on the basis of the ranking accorded, after adding the marks obtained in the Online objective test and interview
The Scores of Online objective test will be obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*.
- *Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Test-wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal points upto two digits.
Cut Off Score
If the test is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one sessions are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
Each candidate will have to secure a minimum score in each of the tests as well as on the total score to be called for interview. The cut-off points to qualify in each of the tests will be decided based on the group norms. Mere passing in individual tests may not be sufficient as candidates should also score sufficiently high on Total in order of merit to be called for interview. A candidate should qualify both in the Online Test and Interview high on merit, for being considered for appointment in the vacancies notified.