|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2016-17 has been published by Telangana State Public Service Commission. Notification of TSPSC Group 2 indicates overall 1032 vacancies in various Group II services. Eligible candidates can register as per One Time Registration and complete application form of TSPC Group 2. Applicants will get hall ticket prior to exam. As per TSPSC Group 2 Notification, the Commission will hold exam on 11 and 13 November 2016-17. Candidates can go through eligibility criteria, important dates, selection process by referring to TSPSC Group 2 here.
Get here complete details of TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2016-17 such as application form, hall ticket, exam pattern, syllabus, and result.
Latest – TSPSC Group 2 Certificate Verification Schedule has been announced. Check “Result Page” to get the schedule.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Hall Ticket||Click Here|
TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016 – 2017
TSPSC Group 2 Apply Online 2016-17 – TSPSC Group 2 Application Form 2016-17 is available online. Register using One Time Registration (OTR). Then use TSPSC login ID to complete application form submission.
TSPSC Group 2 Cut Off Marks 2016-17 – Telangana State Public Service Commission has fixed TSPSC Group 2 Qualifying Marks. Candidate must obtain following cut off marks in exam to get selected for interview – OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30%.
TSPSC Group 2 Exam Date – Date of written exam is 11 and 13 November 2016. In case there is change in date of exam, the Commission notify same at www.tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern – TSPSC Group 2 Question Paper will have four papers namely Paper I, II, III, IV. Each will contain multiple choice questions and be of overall 150 marks. Paper I will be on General Studies and Abilities. Paper II will have questions on History, Polity and Society. Then Paper III will contain questions on Economy and Development. Finally Paper IV will be on Telangana Movement and State Formation.
TSPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket – All those who submit application form and fee on time will get hall ticket for TSPSC Group 2 Notification. The Commission will release admit card around a week before exam.
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus – TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2016 contains complete syllabus.
TSPSC Group 2 Vacancies 2016-17 – There are all in all 1032 vacancies.
TSPSC Group 2 Notification Vacancies
|Name of the Posts||Total no. of vacancy|
|Municipal Commissioner Gr III||19|
|Assistant Commercial Tax Officer||156|
|Sub Register Gr II||23|
|Prohibition and Excise sub-Inspector||284|
|Deputy Tahsildar in land Administration||259|
|Assistant Registrar of Cooperative Societies||62|
|Executive Officer Gr II in Endowments Department||11|
|Assistant labour officer in Commissioner of Labour Department||03|
|Assistant Development Officer in Handlooms & Textile||20|
|Assistant Section Officer GAD Secretariat||90|
|Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department Secretariat||28|
|Assistant Section Officer in Law Department Secretariat||10|
TSPSC Group 2 Important Dates
|Submission of online Application||02 Sep 2016|
|Last date for submission of Online application|
|Availability of Hall ticket||04 Nov 2016|
|Date of Written Test||
(12th Nov date is cancelled in view of IFS Main exam on same date)
11 Nov 2016 F.N & A.N and
13 Nov 2016 F.N & A.N
|Date of Declaration of Result||01 Jun 2017|
TSPSC Group 2 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Code||Name of the Posts||Education Qualification|
|1||Municipal Commissioner Gr.III in (Municipal Administration Sub Service)||Bachelor’s Degree|
|2||Asst. Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-Service)|
|3||Sub-Registrar Gr.II (Registration SubService)|
|4||Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service)|
|5||Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-Service) (Physical Measurements are also required as indicated below)|
|6||Deputy Tahsildar in Land Administration|
|7||Assistant Registrar in Registrar of Cooperative Societies|
|8||Executive Officer Grade-I in Endowments Department (Only Hindus are eligible.)|
|9||Assistant Labour officer in Commissioner of Labour Department|
|10||Assistant Development Officer in Handlooms & Textiles||Bachelor’s Degree OR
Diploma in Textile Technology or Diploma in Handloom Technology
|11||Assistant Section Officer GAD(Single Unit) Secretariat||Bachelor’s Degree|
|12||Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department Secretariat||Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or Economics or Commerce|
|13||Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department Secretariat||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2016)
- Post Code (1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13) – Between 18 years to 44 years.
- Post Code (3) – Between 20 years to 44 years.
- Post Code (5) – Between 18 years to 28 years.
Physical Requirements for Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector for Post Code No. 5
- Must not be less than 165 Cms. in height.
- Must not be less than 81 Cms. round the Chest on full expiration with a minimum expansion of 5 Cms;
- Must not be less than 152.5 Cms. in height.
- Must not weigh less than 45.5 Kgs.
TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern
Part A – Written Examination (Objective Type) – 600 marks
|Paper||Subject||Questions (MCQ)||Duration||Max Marks|
|Paper I||General Studies & General Abilities||150||2.5 hours||150|
|Paper II||History, Polity and Society||150 (3×50)||2.5 hours||150|
|Paper III||Economy and Development||150 (3×50)||2.5 hours||150|
|Paper IV||Telangana Movement and State formation||150 (3×50)||2.5 hours||150|
Part B – Interview – 75 marks
Total marks – 675 marks
TSPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2016 – 2017
TSPSC has conducted Written Examination for the above notification on 11 Nov 2016 & 13 Nov 2016 and hosted Preliminary keys on Commission’s website on 02 Dec 2016 and invited objections from 05 Dec 2016 to 14 Dec 2016. The Final Keys were hosted on Commission’s website on 11 Jan 2017. Some candidates challenged these keys and Commission considered their objections and revised the keys. The Revised Final Keys has now been released. Direct link to check answer key is given below.
Check TSPSC Group 2 Final Revised Answer key 2016-17
- Paper-I (General Studies and General Abilities)
- Paper-II (History, Polity and Society)
- Paper-III (Economy and Development)
- Paper-IV (Telangana Movement and State Formation)
The Final Revised Keys of the above examination has been released on the link provided above and commission’s official website www.tspsc.gov.in. No further objections will be entertained on these Final Keys.
TSPSC Group 2 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made in two successive stages which are following,
- OMR Based Examination (Objective Type).
- Oral Test in the shape of Interview (only for those qualified as per Rules)
The final selection of these posts will be based on the OMR Examination and Interview marks put together.
- On the whole, only those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for interview in 1:2 ratio, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available. It is important to realize that minimum qualifying marks for Interview / Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30%. As has been noted, the minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
- To summarize, candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per Zonal Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
- The preference opted by candidates in respect of posts, zones etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any Zone for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that Zone in particular or any Zone in General.