TSPSC Group 2 Result 2017 is declared after exam and interviews. Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has been published the result of TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016-17 at www.tspsc.gov.in. Only those who obtain cut off marks will qualify for interviews of TSPSC Group II 2017. Those who qualify can then download TSPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket for interview. The Commission will consider overall performance in written examination for final TSPSC Group 2 Result 2017.
Latest News: TSPSC Result announced for the Written Examination held on 11/11/2016 and 13/11/2016 to the various posts under Group II Services.
Furthermore candidates must present requisite documents to prove eligibility. For the purpose of selecting and allotting services to the candidates thus qualified in the written examination of TSPSC Group 2 2017, the exam conducting body will use merit and preference. Get here complete details of TSPSC Group 2 Result 2017.
|Date of Written Test||11 Nov 2016 F.N & A.N, and
13 Nov 2016 F.N & A.N
|Date of declaration of Result||01 Jun 2017|
|Verification of Certificate||12 Jun 2017|
TSPSC Group 2 Result 2017
Candidates who appeared in the written examination of TSPSC Group 2 2017 can check their result from official website or Candidates can also check their result from the link provided below. Telangana State Public Service Commission will call qualified candidates for interviews for the further selection process of TSPSC Group II 2017 .
Check Result here – Click here to check the Written Exam Result of TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016-17.
The candidates with the selected Register Numbers have been provisionally admitted in the ratio 1:3 for the verification of Certificates. After verification of original certificates, provisional list of eligible candidates for interview (Oral Test).
The verification of Certificates will be held at Stanley College of Engineering & Technology for Women, Chapel Road, Abids from 12.06.2017 onwards.
The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render his/her candidature as disqualified.
Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
TSPSC Group 2 Result 2017 – How to Check the result?
- Candidates who appeared for the written examination held on dates indicated above in the table of TSPSC Group II 2017 can check their result by visiting the official website.
- Candidates with the help of their admit card can check their result from the link provided above and filling in the exact particulars indicated in the admit card.
- Candidates to ensure that they are checking their result against the correct particulars issued to them in the admit card of TSPSC Group II 2017 so as to avoid any type misleading information.
- Candidates qualified in the result of TSPSC Group 2 2017 would have to appear for further interview process so they should ensure that they are available with the necessary documents.
- Candidates appearing for further rounds of interview based result of TSPSC Group 2 2017 should carry all the necessary documents as and when they are informed for the same.
Memorandum of Marks
Memorandum of Marks will be issued on payment of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) through Online Payment in favour of the Secretary, T.S. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad. Request for Memorandum of Marks from candidates who appeared in TSPSC 2017, will be entertained after one month from the date of publication of the final results in TSPSC Website. The Memorandum of Marks will be issued to the candidates for a period of 90 days only. Request for revaluation or recounting will not be undertaken under any circumstances. Invalid, disqualified, ineligible candidates will not be issued any Memorandum of Marks and fees paid by such candidates, if any, will be forfeited to Government account, without any correspondence in this regard.
In case of Off-line examination of TSPSC 2017, if any candidate fails to mark the Booklet Series, Roll Number etc., in the OMR Answer Sheet, the Commission reserves the right to invalidate such Answer Sheets as Answer Sheets are valued by Optical Mark Scanner. No request for reconsideration of such rejected/invalidated cases will be entertained under any circumstances whatsoever by the exam conducting body of TSPSC 2017.
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made in two successive stages viz.,
- OMR Based Examination (Objective Type).
- Oral Test in the shape of Interview (only for those qualified as per Rules)
The final selection of these posts will be based on the OMR Examination and Interview marks put together.
- Only those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for interview in 1:2 ratio, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available. The minimum qualifying marks for Interview / Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per Zonal Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
- The preference opted by candidates in respect of posts, zones etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any Zone for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that Zone in particular or any Zone in General.
- The appointment of selected candidates to various posts of TSPSC 2017 will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.