TSPSC Group 4 Result 2019 – The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has declared the selection list for the TSPSC Group 4 2019. The TSPSC Group 4 2019 Result has been declared online at tspsc.gov.in. It has been released in the pdf format which consists of list of the qualified candidates. Those who have been shortlisted in the written exam are then eligible to appear for the Document Verification. Check more details on TSPSC Group 4 Result 2019 from this page.
Latest: TSPSC Group 4 2019 slection list has been declared. Also, check notice regarding the certificate verification from below.
TSPSC Group 4 Result 2019
The examination held for the recruitment of 1521 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant, Typist, Junior Steno and
Junior Assistant Cum Typist in Group-IV. Candidates can check the schedule of TSPSC Group 4 Result 2019 from the table below:
|Date of Preliminary Exam||07 Oct 2018|
|Decalartion of Result||29 Aug 2019|
|Date of certificate verification||04 -07 Mar 2020|
|Date of computer proficiency Test||08 Mar 2020|
- Click here to check TSPSC group 4 2019 selection list.
- Click here to check TSPSC Group 4 Result 2019.
Notice: Click here to check notice regarding the certificate verification.
How to check TSPSC Group 4 Result 2019?
Candidates can check the TSPSC Group 4 Result 2019 from the official website or though the direck link provided above. candidates have to follow some basic steps to check the result of TSPSC Group 4 2019.
- At first, the candidates have to visit the official website, tspsc.gov.in or click on the above link .
- The link redirects to the pdf file which contains the roll number of the qualified candidates.
- Now press Ctrl+F and type the roll number, if the roll number will be highlighted there then you are qualified for further process.
TSPSC Group 4 Cut Off 2019
The selection process for TSPSC Group 4 inlcudes written exam and verification of documents. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are as follows;
- OCs – 40%
- BCs – 35%
- SCs and STs – 30%
Memorandum of Marks
Candidates can doenload the Memorandum of Marks on the payment of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) through Online Payment in favour of the Secretary, T.S. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad. Candidates will be allowed to download the marks obtained by them in thcan be downloadede selection after one month from the date of declaration of final selection list in TSPSC website. This download of marks will be allowed for a period of one month only.
Request for Revaluation of Answer Sheets
Request for revaluation of Answer Sheets will not be entertained under any circumstances as the examination is of Objective type. Invalid, disqualified, ineligible candidates will not be issued any Marksheet and fees paid by such candidates, if any, will be forfeited to the Government account, without any correspondence. Requests for memorandum of marks, details or category wise cutoff etc will not be entertained until theTSPSC Group 4 Recruitment process is finalized
Documents to be carry for Document Verification
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of document verification.
- Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of document verification.
- Community Certificate (Issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC vide Memo. No. 3009/BCW/OP/2001 Government of Telangana BC welfare Department Dt.18/12/2015.(Certificate issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
The following Certificate should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of document verification (whichever is applicable)
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
Important Instructions for TSPSC Group 4 2019
- Candidates who are called for verification of certificates shall exercise web – option prior to verification of certificates, failing which his/her candidature is liable for rejection for the further selection process.
- Proficiency Test in computers will be conducted for those Candidates picked up in the ratio of 1:2 duly following the Rule of Reservation after the Written Examination of TSPSC Group 4 2019. The candidates are required to qualify in the Proficiency Test for the purpose of Selection. It is only a Qualifying test and the marks secured by the candidates will not be counted for the purpose of selection.
- Selection of candidates is done on the basis on the preference of posts/zones/districts for which options are given by the candidates.
- Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day ofverification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence.
About TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2018
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) released Group IV Notification for 1521 vacancies. The vacancies have been released for various posts like Junior Assistant, Typist, Junior Steno and Junior Assistant Cum Typist. The shortlisting of candidates for the given post is done on the basis of their performance in the written exam and upoin verification of documents.