|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
Telangana State Public Service Commission is going to conduct main written examination for filling up various vacancies of TGT PGT under TSPSC Gurukulam Recruitment 2017. Application form were invited from 10 February to 4 March 2017. Get TSPSC Gurukulam Recruitment 2017 Hall Ticket / Admit Card complete information here.
- Main Exam Admit Card for various posts has been released.
TSPSC Gurukulam Recruitment 2017 Hall Ticket / Admit Card
Admit Card for TSPSC Gurukulam Recruitment 2017 has been published at official website of TSPSC. The candidates can grab their hall ticket with the help of Application Number or credentials received at the time of registration. As we all know about the importance of Admit card. Hence it is necessary to download Admit card on time. The direct link to download the Admit Card is given below.
Download Admit Card (Main Exam) here
- Click here to download main exam admit card for Physical Education Teacher
- Click here to download main exam admit card for Librarian (Schools)
- Click here to download main exam admit card for Staff Nurse
List Of Candidates Proposed For Rejection Notification Nos 16/2017, 18/2017, 19/2017, 20/2017, 21/2017 Physical Education Teachers, Craft, Music, Librarian Teachers
How to download the TSPSC Gurukulam Admit Card 2017?
- Visit the Official site at: www.tspsc.gov.in
- Search for TSPSC Gurukulam Admit Card.
- Now enter the Application or name & date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button after filling details.
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Take print out of it.
If the candidate noticed any discrepancy printed on Hall ticket as to community, date of birth etc., they may immediately bring to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.