|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
TSPSC Staff Nurse Application Form 2017-18 start on November 16, 2017. The application form released online on the official website of TSPSC. Application form is crucial form which is must fill by every candidate to appear in the respective exam. Without filling application form he/she can neither give exam nor eligible for the recruitment. There is only online mode for filling the TSPSC Staff Nurse Application Form 2017-18. Candidate has to pay Rs. 200/- application fee for the registration.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Application Form 2017
Candidates who are willing to give TSPSC Staff Nurse recruitment exam can apply here or by visiting the official website of TNPSC i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in. Candidate must apply before last date otherwise his/ her request will not be considered. Important dated regarding TSPSC Staff Nurse recruitment 2017-18 are given below.
|Submission of online applications||16 Nov 2017|
|Last date for submission of ONLINE applications|
|Exam date||January 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to Apply For Staff Nurse post.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
How to Apply?
The Applicants have to read these steps carefully for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
Step 1: The Candidate has to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID.
Step 2: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
Step 3: After entering all the details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
Step 4: The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online.
Step 5: After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- The Commission is not responsible, for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through Online.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed, based on these particulars only by Computer
- The incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected.
- Before Uploading/Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank, otherwise, application form will not be accepted.
- Handwritten/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- PH & Ex-servicemen.
Mode of Payment of Fee
The fee is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars. The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. There are three mode of payment.
- Internet banking
- Debit / Credit Card
- IMPS (Mobile payment)