TSPSC TRT 2017 Application Form has been released. Fill and submit TSPSC Teacher Online Application Form 2017 anytime before the last date. As can be seen, last date to apply has been extended. There are five separate applications. They are for posts namely Secondary Grade Teacher, School Assistant, Language Pandit, Physical Education Teacher, School Assistant PE. You should apply for that post for which you are eligible. If you are eligible and interested in more than one post, then you need to fill separate TSPSC TRT application form for each. Get here complete details of TSPSC TRT 2017 Application Form such as fees, how to apply, eligibility.
TSPSC TRT 2017 Application Form
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) hereby invites applications for Teacher recruitment test. To start with, take note of important dates.
|TSPSC TRT 2017 Application Form starts on||02 Nov 2017|
|TSPSC TRT 2017 Application Form ends on|
|Teacher Recruitment Test||Feb 2018|
|S.No.||Not. Number||Name of Post||Vacancy||Apply Online | Check Status|
|1||52/2017||School Assistant||1941||TSPSC TRT 2017 Apply Online for School Assistant | Check Status|
|2||53/2017||Secondary Grade Teacher||5415||TSPSC TRT 2017 Apply Online for Secondary Grade Teacher | Check Status|
|3||54/2017||Language Pandit||1011||TSPSC TRT 2017 Apply Online for Language Pandit | Check Status | Edit Application Form -New!|
|4||55/2017||School Assistant PE||9||TSPSC TRT 2017 Apply Online for School Assistant PE | Check Status|
|5||56/2017||PE Teacher||416||TSPSC TRT 2017 Apply Online for PE Teacher | Check Status|
Official website: tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC TRT 2017 Application Form Fees
You will pay Rs 200 (Rs Two Hundred) as online application processing fee. This is in fact applicable for each subject you apply for. Apart from that you will also pay Rs 80 (Rs Eighty) towards examination fee. The examination fee component is exempt for some categories, they are as follows:
- BC of Telangana State
- SC of Telangana State
- ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed candidates who are between 18-44 years old of Telangana State.
- Candidates who belong to other states and are also belonging to BC / SC / ST category must pay examination fee also with application processing fee. Also, they are not entitled to reservation.
TSPSC TRT 2017 Application Form Fees mode of payment: SBI ePay is mode of paying fees. Note list of banks to make payment through SBI ePay and transaction charges from below.
Instructions to fill and submit TSPSC Teacher Online Application Form 2017
Read following instructions carefully. Act in accordance to official guidelines. This is important because any error in application form may lead to rejection of your candidature.
- Fill all relevant columns in form.
- Submit application through official website only.
- TSPSC shall consider only those applications which are submitted through online mode on official website along with fees.
- You will upload scanned photo and signature in JPG format.
- Certificates and documents necessary to fill TSPSC Teacher Online Application Form 2017
Keep the following certificates near at hand while filling application form. You will also need these for verification later on.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Local Scheduled Area Certificate (Candidates hailing from Agency Area) wherever applicable.
Now the ones that follow next are to be obtained from Govt of Telangana in prescribed format. They will be needed at time of verification.
- Community Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
- Medical related certificates are necessary for verification only as applicable
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
Important note: Read notification carefully before applying. You should be 100% sure that you fulfill eligibility criteria of the post that you are applying for. Only then must you apply.