Telangana Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2016 has be issued by the Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad on their official website. Candidates who submits their application form correctly & completely on time will be able to download their Telangana Veterinary Assistant Admit Card 2016.
Telangana Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2016 is also known as Hall Ticket / Call Letter and it should be carried on the day of Written Exam and Oral Test by candidates, along with an identity proof.
Candidates can download the Admit Card from here as per the official schedule.
|Availability of Admit card|
|Exam Date||25 Sep 2016|
Telangana Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2016
Admit Card has be available on the Commissions’s website ‘www.tspsc.gov.in’. Direct link to download Admit Card is posted on this page.
Download Telangana Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2016: Click Here to download Telangana Veterinary Assistant Admit Card 2016 for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development & Fisheries Department
Official website for Telangana Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2016 is www.tspsc.gov.in.
Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card. Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
The Examination is likely to be held on 25 Sep 2016. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT or Offline OMR based examination of objective type.
Exam Pattern Consist of :
|Written Examination||No. of
|Paper-I: General Studies And General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper-II: Veterinary Science (Degree Level)||150||150||300|
Instruction to the candidates Regarding Exam
1) For Offline OMR based exam :
- The candidates have to report 30 minutes before to the examination venue to record their thumb impression on Biometric system.
- The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Register Number, Subject / Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre etc., in the Answer Sheet.
- Since the answer sheets are to be scanned (valued) with Optical Mark Scanner system, system, the candidates have to use ball point pen (Blue / Black only for marking answers.
- After writing the examination the candidate has to handover the original OMR sheet (Top Sheet) to the invigilator in the examination hall, if any candidate takes away the original OMR Sheet (Top Sheet) his/her candidature will be rejected.
- The candidates should satisfy the Invigilator of his identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket.
- The Commission would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other appeared candidates to detect patterns of similarity. If it is suspected that the responses have been shared and the scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Commission reserves the right to cancel his/ her candidature and to invalidate the Answer Sheet.
- If the candidate noticed any discrepancy printed on Hall ticket as to community, date of birth etc., they may immediately bring to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
2) For Online exam
- Candidates shall report at the venue one and half hour (90 minutes) before the Commencement of Examination as the candidates have to undergo certain procedural formalities required for online examination.
- Paper – I Examination will be from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM (150 minutes).
- Paper – II Examination will be from 2.30 PM to 5.00 PM (150 minutes).
- The examination link with the login screen will already be available on your system. Please inform the invigilator if this is not the case.
- 10 minutes prior to the exam, you’ll be prompted to login. Please type the Login ID (Roll No) and the Password (Password for Candidate will be given on exam day) to proceed further. Invigilator will announce the password at 09.50 AM and 02.20 PM.
- After logging in, your screen will display :
- Profile Information – Check the details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
- Detailed exam instructions – Please read and understand thoroughly.
- Please click on the “I am ready to Begin” button, after reading the instructions.
- You have to use the mouse to answer the multiple choice type questions.
- To answer any numerical answer type question, you need to use the virtual numeric key pad and the mouse.
- On the online exam question screen, the timer will display the balance time remaining for the completion of exam.
- The question numbers are color coordinated and of different shapes based on the process of recording your response:
- White (Square) – For un-attempted questions.
- Red (Inverted Pentagon) – For unanswered questions.
- Green (Pentagon) – For attempted questions.
- Violet (Circle) – Question marked by candidate for review, to be answered later.
- Violet (Circle with a Tick mark) – Question answered and marked by candidate for review.
- After answering a question, click the SAVE & NEXT button to save your response and move onto the next question.
- Click on Mark for Review & NEXT to mark your question for review, and then go to the next question.
- To clear any answer chosen for a particular question, please click on the CLEAR RESPONSE button.
- In case you wish to view a larger font size, please inform the Invigilator. On the Invigilator’s confirmation, click on the font size you wish to select. The font size will be visible on the top.
- You may view INSTRUCTIONS at any point of time during exam, by clicking on the INSTRUCTIONS button on your screen.
- The SUBMIT button will be activated after 150 Minutes. It will continue for an additional 50 Minutes for PWD candidate eligible for compensatory time. Please keep checking the timer on your screen.
- In case of automatic or manual log out, all your attempted responses will be saved. Also, the exam will start from the time where it had stopped.
- You will be provided a blank sheet for rough work. Do write your Login ID and Password on it. Please ensure that you return it to the invigilator at the end of the exam after tearing ONLY the password from it.
Centers For the Written Examination
- The Examination will be held at HYDERABAD (Including HMDA Jurisdiction).
- However, the Commission reserves the right to abolish / create new centre or centres for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained.