TSPSC VRO Result 2018 – Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the final Final TSPSC VRO Result 2018 of VH(W) post on March 29, 2019. The result is in the form of pdf and containing the roll number of the selected candidates. For the post of 01 VH(W), final result will be declared later. Out of 700 vacancies, 697 vacancies are filled. After the successful conduction of the document verification on March 06, 2019 for the VH(W) post, the final result has been declared. The verification held at TSPSC Office, PrathibhaBhavan, Nampally, Hyderabad. From this page, candidates will get full information regarding TSPSC VRO Result 2018.
TSPSC VRO Result 2018
For checking the Final TSPSC VRO Result 2018 candidates not required to enter login credentials as the result is in the form of pdf. The direct link of the result pdf is given below. We will keep updating details about the result and cut off on this page
|TSPSC VRO Result 2018||Important Dates|
|Conduction of exam||16 Sep 2018|
|Declaration of result||06 Dec 2018|
|Declaration of General Ranking List||08 Dec 2018|
|Document Verification Date||06 March 2019 onwards|
|Final Result of VH(W)||29 March 2019|
|Final Result of 01 VH(W)||To be Announced|
- Final Result of VH(W) Post: Click Here to check the Final TSPSC VRO Result 2018 of VH(W) Post.
- Result Notification For Verification: Click here to check the list of selected candidates for document verification.
- Web Note: Click here to check the Web note for 2nd spell verification.
- Selection List: Click here to check provisionally selected for appointment to the post of Village Revenue Officer.
- General Ranking List: Click here to check the General Ranking List of TSPSC VRO
- Check Result: Click here to check the result.
TSPSC VRO Certificate Verification 2018
On the day of the certificate verification round candidates need to carry the Original certificates along with one set of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazette Officer, relating to Age, Qualifications, Community (Integrated),Latest Creamy Layer exemption certificate in case of B.Cs, age relaxation certificate, 4th class to 10th class qualifying document etc. From the link given below candidates can check the list released by the TSPSC.
Provisional List: Click here to check the provisional list containing hall ticket numbers of the qualified candidates for certificates verification.
TSPSC VRO General Ranking List 2018
The Commission has displayed the individual rank. The hall ticket number, marks, gender, community, district, and category is mentioned in it. The General Ranking List has been displayed at the official website i.e. tspsc.gov.in. But the candidates can easily get it from the link below:
|General Ranking Number||Links for list|
|1 to 90,000||Click Here|
|90001 to 180,000||Click Here|
|180,001 to 270000||Click Here|
|270001 to 360000||Click Here|
|360001 to 450000||Click Here|
|450001 to 540000||Click Here|
|540001 to 630000||Click Here|
|630001 to 720000||Click Here|
|720001 to 73885||Click Here|
How to check the TSPSC VRO Result 2018?
The result is based on the marks scored by the candidates. The result is published online. Candidate can follow the given below steps for downloading TSPSC VRO Result 2018
- Click at the above-provided link.
- Thereafter, the Result login page will appear on the new tab.
- Enter the hall ticket number.
- Thereafter, click at the Get Result button.
- TSPSC VRO Result page will open on the screen.
Document Verification After TSPSC VRO Result 2018
Once the Commission release the result, It will invite the qualifier for the document verification. At that, time all the shortlisted candidates have to appear for document verification with original documents. It is mandatory to produce all the original documents. If a candidate doesn’t provide the documents then he/she will be treated as disqualified. Check out the list of documents which are necessary to carry at DV.
- Aadhaar Card
- All original documents which certify the educational qualification.
- 10th mark sheet to prove Date of Birth
- Caste certificate (if claiming reservation)
- Certificate of unemployment (for fee exemption)
- NOC (No Objection Certificate in case employer anywhere)
- Domicile Certificate (if claiming reservation over nativity)
- Medical certificate (in case of disabled)
Final Merit List For TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2018
After completion of the document verification process, the Commission will release the final merit list. The merit list will show the name of finally selected candidates. Merit List will contain the name of the candidate, rank of the candidate and roll number of the candidate etc. Merit List will be in a form of PDF.
Selection Procedure For TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2018
As of now, the candidates must have knowledge of the selection process. There is only one stage in the selection procedure. The candidates had to undergo the written examination. Those who have obtained the minimum marks will get their name in the result.
Category wise minimum marks
As we said above the candidates need to obtain the minimum marks. And the Commission has distinguished the marks for each community.
- An unreserved category candidate have to obtain minimum 40% marks
- Whereas the candidates of OBC and SC/ST category will have provided the relaxation of 5% and 10% respectively.
Salary Details For TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2018
The starting salary for TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2018 to the post of Village Revenue Office will be Rs 16400/- per month. The starting salary may be the same or it may vary on the basis of education and experience. The recruited candidates pay scale will of Rs. 16400-49870/- per month.