TS SET 2017 Answer Key – Telangana State Eligibility Test Preliminary Answer Key has been published. TS SET exam was conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on 11 June 2017. TS SET Answer Key has been released for all the 29 subjects- Geography, Physical Education, Philosophy, Hindi, Chemical Science, Commerce, Economics, Computer Science and Application, Education, English, Earth Science, Life Science, Journalism and Mass Communication, Management, History, Law, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Telugu, Public Administration, Urdu, Library Science, Sanskrit, Social Work, Environmental Science and Linguistics. Result of TS SET 2017 will be announced on basis of official keys.
|Date of TS SET 2017 exam||11 Jun 2017|
|Availability of TS SET Answer Key 2017||20 Jun 2017|
After conducting the entrance exam in 7 regional centres, the answer key has been published on the official website at telanganaset.org.
TS SET Answer Key 2017
Candidates will need to enter their login credentials to access the answer key page. The file will contain the right answers of all the 175 questions and you will be awarded marks out of 350. Top 6% candidates securing 40% for Gen and 35% for reserved shall be considered for Assistant Professor post.
Candidates willing to check their TS SET Lecturers/Assistant Professors Answer Key by logging into the Osmania University account and selecting the right file post wise and subject wise are also able to do so from Aglasem page as well. The university has been released the SET Answer Key for Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3 in 4 sets A, B, C and D.
Check Answer key here – Click here to check TS SET 2017 Preliminary Answer Key of Written Exam held on 11 Jun 2017.
Note: Member Secretary has released preliminary key of TS SET 2017 for paper I, II, III. The candidates may send their objections with proper documentary evidences till 30th June 2017, to the following mail id [email protected]
Steps To Check TS SET Answer Key 2017
- Visit the official webpage by clicking this link CLICK HERE.
- Check the latest updates for answer key or click the icon“Examination Center” option.
- Once you click the link, the page will appear where you will be required to select the post or the exam for which you want to see the answer key.
- The pdf file will be available for against the subject.
- Compare your answers.
- Download the page if needed.
TS SET Question Paper 2017
- Click here to Paper 1 Question Paper.
Evaluation of marks using answer keys
For the evaluation purpose, students need to implement the exam pattern methodology here. So let’s take a look at the exam pattern:-
The question paper consists of 175 questions distributed in 3 papers.
- Paper I – has 60 questions out of which, candidate must attempt only 50. For right answer, you get 2 marks. Therefore, a maximum of 100 marks can be fetched from this section.
- Paper II – has 50 questions worth 2 marks each. So again you can get maximum 100 marks here as well.
- Paper III – has 75 questions worth 2 marks. All questions are compulsory. And if all answers are correct you will get 150 marks here.
NOTE- There is NO NEGATIVE marking
So when the official answer key is released, you can compare the answer accordingly and if your marked answer is exactly as they appear in the official answer key, then award yourself 2 marks. Using this method you will reach the end of the questions paper wise, and after that calculate how many answers you marked are correct.
After the answer key publishing
The candidates are informed that after the answer keys have been published the result will be announced for the candidates who manage to obtain minimum marks in all the papers. The minimum criteria for candidates to be declared is as follows:-
|Category||Minimum Marks to be obtained|
|Paper I||Paper II||Paper III|
|General||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50%)|
Top 06% Candidates who secure minimum marks will be declared SET qualified and will be eligible for the post of Assistant Professors. The number of slots to be filled as per the category.
No. of slots as per category
|OBC (belonging to Non Creamy Layer)||9720||27.00 %|