TSSPDCL AE Application Form 2018 will release from February 02, 2018 The application form will be available at the official website of TSSPDCL. The last date for filing the application form is February 19, 2018. Candidates are requested to fill their application form before the last date, otherwise his/her application form will not be accepted. The application form is for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and Assistant Engineer (Civil)
TSSPDCL AE Application Form 2018
Eligible candidates can apply online for the screening exam by logging onto the application from official Portal .The registration portal will be open as per schedule. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria and other conditions before filling the application form. Without filing application form, none candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination center and take the exam. Candidates can check necessary information about TSSPDCL AE Exam 2018 from the table given below.
|Starting date of application submission||02 Feb 2018|
|Last date of application submission||19 Feb 2018|
|Date of Exam||25 Mar 2018|
Apply Online: The application form of TSSPDCL will be available here tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in.
Application Fee: Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/-(RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to visit the website http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification.
- The applicants have to provide payment details (Journal number and date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
- Paste the Photo on any white paper with width= 3.5cm and Height= 4.5cm. Sign in the Signature Space =1.5 cm. Ensure that the signature is within the box.
- The entire image (of size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the signature is
required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on local machine.
- If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi
resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The candidate has to sign in full in the box provided. Since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted.
- The signature must be signed only by the candidate and not by any other person.
|AE (Electrical)||Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a Recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act (or) an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/AICTE (or) any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (or) a Pass in Section-„A‟ & „B‟ of A.M.I.E. examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|AE (Civil)||Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering of a Recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, Act (or) an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/AICTE (or) any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (or) a Pass in Section-„A‟ & „B‟ of A.M.I.E. examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Civil Engineering.|
Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on April 1, 2018 .The Upper age limit of 44 years is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 to 44 years. The Upper age limit of 44 years is relaxable up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.