TSSPDCL JAO Online Form 2018 is now available from February 02, 2018. Candidates who are eligible and interested to get recruited in the Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) can apply before the last date. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying. In order to take part in the recruitment process, it is important to successfully apply online and then download admit card of TSSPDCL JAO 2018 before the exam.
TSSPDCL JAO Online Form 2018
Online Application Form 2018 is now available on the official website of the Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) i.e. www.tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in. Candidates can apply online for TSSPDCL JAO from the link given below. Candidates can also check the schedule details from the table given below:
|Starting date for Payment of Fee||01 Feb 2018|
|Starting date of application submission||02 Feb 2018|
|Last date for submission of Online Application with Fee||19 Feb 2018|
|Date of examination||25 Mar 2018|
Apply Online: Click here for the Online application.
Application Fee: Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/-(RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Mode of Payment: Candidate has to visit the website www.tssouthernpower.com to view the detailed notification and User Guide. The fee is to be paid online by visiting the link MAKE PAYMENT in the website duly following online instructions. After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to click on the link SUBMIT APPLICATION to complete the process of application submission. The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee wherever applicable will entail the total rejection of the application.
How to Apply
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification as detailed above and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number in the first instance.
- After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to visit the website www.tssouthernpower.com to view the detailed notification, User Guide, and Application Form. The applicants have to provide payment details (Journal number and date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately upon submission of application, the applicant will get an acknowledgment in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
Applicants must upload his / her own scanned photo and signature through jpg format in the following steps:
- Paste the Photo on any white paper as per the dimensions. Sign in the Signature Space provided. Ensure that the signature is within the box.
- Scan the required size containing photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
- The entire image (of size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on the local machine.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB.
- The candidate has to sign in full in the box provided. Since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full; initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary. If the candidate’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the candidate will be disqualified.
Note: All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification.