Application Form of TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 has been available online. Candidates who are eligible and interested to get recruited in the Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) can apply before the last date. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying. In order to take part in the recruitment process, it is important to successfully apply online and then download admit card of TSTRANSCO 2018 before the exam.
TSTRANSCO JLM, AE, Sub Engg Application Form 2018
TSTRANSCO Online Application Form 2018 is available on the official website of the Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited i.e. www.tstransco.cgg.gov.in. Candidates can apply online for TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 for various posts issued by Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited using links given below.
|Starting date for Payment of Fee||04 Jan 2018||30 Jan 2018||19 Jan 2018|
|Application Submission Starting Date||05 Jan 2018||01 Feb 2018||20 Jan 2018|
|Last date for payment of Fee ONLINE||20 Jan 2018||16 Feb 2018||05 Feb 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application||20 Jan 2018||16 Feb 2018||05 Feb 2018|
- Make Payment and Apply online for AE: Click here to make the payment for AE.
- Upload Photo for AE: Click here to upload the photograph for AE.
- Make Payment for Sub Engg: Click here to make the payment for Sub Engg.
- Apply Online: Click here for TSTRANSCO Application form 2018 for Sub Engg.
- Make Payment and Application Process for JLM is over now.
Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply?
- Read the advertisement carefully (especially eligibility criteria)
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link given on this page.
- Pay application fees through the payment gateway.
- Fill the TSTRANSCO application form according to given instructions. Fill the required data carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of qualification and experience certificate wherever required.
- Click on submit to complete registration procedure and print it.