TVNL Result 2016-2017 – List of Selected Candidates has been displayed on the official website of the TVNL i.e www.tvnlonline.com. Candidates who have appeared for exam can get here exam results. The selection process of the TVNL Recruitment consists of written test which is followed by skill test / Interview. Final selection of the candidates is based on the basis of written test, skill test / Interview and work experience in relevant fields. Preference shall be given to the candidates, who are working in Govt./Semi Govt./Govt. Undertaking/PSUs either on the permanent role or on a contractual basis.
- List of candidates selected against Empl.Notice No.02/2016 for the post of
LDA/Compt. Typ-1, Compt. Typ-2 has been announced.
- List of candidates selected against Empl.Notice No.01/2017 for the post of Personnel Officer, Account Officer, Estate Officer, Safety Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer (IT), Assistant Personal Officer and Assistant Operator has also been announced.
- For Notice 02/2016 – Written Test Followed by Skill Test of Relevant Post.
- For Notice 01/2017 – Written Test followed by personal interview.
On this page we have covered the following two recruitment
#1 Employment Notice No 02/2016 for Recruitment of Lower Division Assistant, Computer Typist – I, Computer Typist – II and Junior Account Clerk against 49 vacancies.
#2 Employment Notice No 01/2017 for Recruitment of executives and non-executives against 58 vacancies.
Date of availability of TVNL Result 2016 – 2017 – Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL) will announce date when result will be released.
|Important event related to TVNL Recruitment 2016 – 2017||Notice 02/2016||Notice 01/2017|
|Date of exam||08 & 09 Jun 2017||08 & 09 Jun 2017|
|Result of Written Exam||20 Jul 2017||20 Jul 2017|
|Final Result on the basis of written test, skill test and work experience in relevant fields||20 Oct 2017||20 Oct 2017|
TVNL Result 2016-2017
TVNL has been announced the result of written test followed by skill test / Interview on their official website after the written exam. Candidates who have appeared in the exam are able to check the result of the written exam on the official website or on this page.
Check TVNL Result for Notice 02/2016
- Result – Written Exam
- List of Selected Candidates – For the post of LDA/Compt. Typ-1, Compt. Typ-2.
Check TVNL Written Test Result for Notice 01/2017
- Result – for the post of Safety Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Personnel Officer
- Result – Assistant Executive Engineer (IT) Accounts Officer, Estate Officer, Personnel Officer
- List of Selected Candidates – For the post of Personnel Officer, Account Officer, Estate Officer, Safety Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer (IT), Assistant Personal Officer and Assistant Operator
Steps to check the TVNL Result
- Visit the official website of the TVNL.
- Find the link which navigates ‘TVNL Result 2016-2017’. Click on that link.
- Enter the required details.
- Click on the submit button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take the printout of the result and keep it safe.
Selection Process for Notice No. 02/2016
- Selection will be made on the basis of the written test which is followed by the skill test.
- Written Test will comprise of objective type multiple choice questions.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the written test and skill test.
- Work experience will also be considered while preparing the Final merit list.
- The minimum marks in the written test as per government of the Jharkhand norms will be :
- For UR : 40%
- BC-II : 36.50%
- BC-I : 34%
- SC/ST/Female : 32%
Selection Process for Notice No. 01/2017
- The mode of selection will be written test followed by personal interview.
- Written Test will comprise of objective type consisting of three partsGeneral aptitude, General knowledge and concerned discipline knowledge. There shall be negative marking for wrong answer.
- Personal interview will be conducted for candidates those who qualify in the written test.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of written test and personal interview.
- Work experience in relevant fields may be considered.
If you have any queries regarding TVNL Result 2016, please ask in comments below.