UGC NET 2018 Schedule – On October 21, 2018, National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the UGC NET 2018 Schedule. The exam will take place in the month of December 2018. The exam will hold on December 18 to 22, 2018. Each day the exam will be held in two shifts. The bell time of exam and proper schedule is provided below. The dates of examination have been announced twice earlier and that will change by NTA. Now the exam dates are final. Get here complete details of UGC NET 2018 Schedule.
UGC NET 2018 Schedule and Important things to Carry
Candidates are informed that UGC NET 2018 examination will be conducted between December 18 to 22, 2018. Some more important dates are discussed below in the schedule.
|UGC NET 2018 Schedule||Important Dates|
|Online submission of application forms||01 Sep 2018 to 30 Sep 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee||01 Sep 2018 to 01 Oct 2018|
|To make corrections in the application form (online only)||08 Oct 2018 to 14 Oct 2018|
|Printing of admit card from NTA website||19 Nov 2018|
|Dates of Examination||
18, 19, 20, 21, 22 Dec 2018
|Timing of examination||9:30 AM- 01:00 PM(shift-1)& 02:00 PM- 05:30 PM (shift-2)|
|Release of recorded responses and answer keys||To be announced!|
|Declaration of results||10 Jan 2019|
UGC NET Dec 2018 Bell Time
According to information brochure of UGC NET Dec 2018, the bell time schedule of the examination begins from 7:30 am shift I and from 12:00 pm for shift 2. Before starting the examination, the invigilator will check the admit card, given instructions for the exam, etc. Candidates can check the complete bell timing for UGC NET 2018 from the below.
Important things to Carry during UGC NET 2018 Examination
Candidates are here advised that they need to carry the following mentioned documents while coming to take the examination otherwise, they will not be able to sit for the examination.
- A printed copy of Admit card downloaded from NTA’s website.
- One passport sized photograph. (same as uploaded while filling the application form.)
- Anyone of these photo ID’s: Aadhar card, ration card, voter ID card, Pan card, Driving License, Passport(Not expired)
- PWD certificate issued by the competent authority, if claiming relaxation under PWD category.
What Not To Carry In UGC NET 2018
Candidates are strictly warned not to bring any of these materials with them to the examination hall or premises. Any candidate who will be found with the possession of any of these articles will be treated under -unfair means, will get canceled for the examination and will be debarred for future examinations.
- No bags and baggage as NTA will not be responsible for any stealing and loss of belongings.
- Candidates are not allowed to fetch any type of textual materials like paper, pen calculator, side rules, log tables and electronic watches with the facility to calculate. paper chits, printed papers, mobile phones.
- Candidates cannot bring any kind of communicable electronic gadgets like Bluetooth devices, pagers or any other electronic devices.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any kind of eatables like chewing gum, snacks, tea, coffee, chips, cold drinks, fruits, gutka (spitting), smoking cigarettes etc.
Note: Candidates will do all the rough work on the papers that will be provided by the center. Candidates need to submit that rough sheet to the invigilator at the end of the examination.