UGC NET 2021 Application Form Correction: After extending the last date to apply online for the UGC NET 2021 exam, the National Testing Agency has now started the application form correction process today i.e. on March 12, 2021. Candidates who registered and applied online for UGC NET 2021 can edit certain details on the application form during the form correction window. The last date of editing the applications is March 16, 2021, till 11.50 PM. Application form correction is available through candidate login at the official website i.e. ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Read this article to know about the complete details of UGC NET 2021 Application Form Correction such as how to edit applications and more.
Latest: UGC NET 2021 Application Form Correction is available now!
UGC NET 2021 Application Form Correction
The UGC NET is conducted by the National Testing Agency twice a year. In the previous year, the June session was postponed and conducted during September to November. As a result, the December session was also delayed and it is being conducted in March-April 2021. Check all the important dates related to UGC NET 2021 Application Form Correction in the table below.
|Last date to apply|
|Last date to pay the fees|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form|
12 to 16 Mar 2021
|Downloading admit card||14 Apr 2021|
|UGC NET exam date||2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12,|
14 & 17 May 2021
Click Here to make UGC NET 2021 Application Form Correction now!
NTA’s Latest Notice UGC NET 2021 Application Form Correction
How to Make UGC NET 2021 Application Form Correction?
The option to edit the UGC NET 2021 application form is available through candidate login at the official website only. Only registered candidates are allowed to access the submitted applications using the Application Number and Password as per schedule to make corrections. Check out the illustrated step by step guidelines to edit the Application Form below.
1st Step: Using any compatible web browser on a computer, open the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
2nd Step: On the homepage of the website, candidates can see the direct link for making corrections on the UGC NET Application Form.
3rd Step: Candidates have to click on the aforementioned link and the page automatically redirects to the candidate login page.
4th Step: Enter the Application Number, Password, Security Pin & click on Sign In.
5th Step: After logging in, candidates can make necessary corrections in only the editable fields of the previously submitted application form. Make necessary corrections on the form carefully.
6th Step: Check the photograph & signature uploaded earlier on the UGC NET 2021 Application Form. If they are not as per the specifications, then candidates must re-upload fresh photograph & signature.
7th Step: Verify all the information on the application form and submit it.
8th Step: Take a print-out of the finally submitted application form for future reference.
Who Are Eligible To Make UGC NET 2021 Application Form Correction?
The NTA allows only those candidates who successfully submitted online applications for UGC NET 2021 to make corrections as per schedule. One must be fulfilling the following conditions to edit the application form.
- Candidates must have registered with a valid email ID and mobile number and submitted the applications on or before the last date in order to make corrections on the online application form.
- One must have paid the application fee during the process of the online application. Applications without the payment of fee are not considered.
- Candidates need their Application Number and Password generated during the application process to login and edit their applications.
How to Recover UGC NET 2021 Application Number?
In case candidates forget the UGC NET application number, there is a option to recover it. The step by step process is indicated below.
- Open the website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link to make application form correction on the homepage.
- Now, on the login page, click on Forgot Application Number.
- Enter Name, Parent’s Name, Date of Birth & Security Pin.
- Click on Get Application Number to get the application number.
How to Recover UGC NET 2021 Password?
Registered candidates need to log in with the Application Number and Password to make Form Correction. In case candidates forget the password, there is a way to recover it from the website. The following steps can be followed to reset the password.
- Open the website to ugcnet.nta.nic.in using a compatible web browser.
- On the homepage, click on the link to make corrections to the UGC NET 2021 application form.
- Now, candidates have to click on Forgot Password.
- Candidates have to choose the options to reset the password. The available options are Security Question, OTP on the registered mobile number and reset link on registered email id.
- Select the preferred option and click on Continue.
- Enter application number, date of birth & security pin and click on Submit.
- Reset the password and set a new password.
About UGC NET
The UGC NET exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency on behalf of the University Grants Commission. It is conducted as an eligibility exam for recruitment as an Assistant Professor in Indian Universities and/or awarding of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). The national level exam is conducted twice a year for the June and December sessions. Until 2018, UGC NET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). However, after June 2018, the exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency.
UGC NET exam consist of two papers and it is conducted as a Computer Based Test in centres across all major cities of the country. There is no break between Paper 1 & Paper 2 and candidates are allowed a duration of 3 hours to complete the test. UGC NET question paper consist of 150 MCQ type questions. There is no negative marking in the exam and each question carries 1 mark. Candidates are advised to visit the official website for the complete details of the exam and all the latest updates.
Click Here for UGC NET 2021 Official Information Brochure
Click Here for UGC NET official website
Ans. The last date is March 16, 2021 till 11.50 PM.
Ans. Only those candidates who registered and filled up the application form by paying the application fee are eligible to make application form correction.
Ans. No. The application form correction process is free of cost.
Ans. Candidates need the application number & password to log in and make UGC NET 2021 Application Form Correction.