UGC NET Answer Key 24 Sep 2020: The UGC NET 2020 exam is held for the first day today. The exam is conducted in two shifts i.e. the morning shift starting 09.00 AM and the evening shift starting 06.00 PM. The examination for both the shifts are over for today and memory-based answer keys and complete analysis of the question paper is available here. UGC NET 2020 exam is held as per schedule from September 24, 2020, to November 05, 2020. Official answer keys & UGC NET result 2020 of the exam are released at the website ugcnet.nta.nic.in a short while after the exam. However, unofficial answer keys are released by various coaching institutes and academic mentors based on memory-based questions. Read on to know about exam analysis of Shift 1 & 2 and get UGC NET Answer Key for today’s exam here.
Latest: UGC NET 2020 exam analysis of 25 September (both shifts) is available now. Click Here!
UGC NET Answer Key
UGC NET 2020 exam is held in two consecutive shifts on each exam day. The first shift begins at 09.00 AM and ends at 12.00 PM. On the other hand, the second shift begins at 03.00 PM and ends at 06.00 PM on every exam day. Get the unofficial UGC NET 2020 answer keys here on this page.
Post your questions here:
Candidates can submit memory based questions in the form given below. We will update the correct answers on the page.
UGC NET Answer Key 24 Sep 2020
While the official answer keys of the UGC NET 2020 exam held today will be available after a little while, unofficial memory based answer keys and exam analysis are available right after the exam is over. Various coaching institutes and academic mentors release the unofficial answer keys as per schedule after the exam. Check out the direct links of exam analysis and answer key videos posted by experts below.
UGC NET 2020 Exam Analysis – Shift 2 by NTA NET Management
UGC NET 2020 Exam Analysis – Shift 2 by Gradeup
UGC NET 2020 Exam Analysis – Shift 1 by Easy Notes 4u Online study
UGC NET 2020 Exam Analysis – Shift 1 by Grade Up
UGC NET 2020 Exam Analysis – Shift 1 by RK EDUCATION
UGC NET 2020 Exam Analysis September 24 – Shift 2
The second shift of the UGC NET 2020 exam on September 24 is conducted from 03.00 PM to 06.00 PM. As per unofficial sources, the level of the exam in terms of difficulty in this shift was moderate. There is widespread similarity in topics from where the questions were asked. Similar topics as in the first shift was asked in the second shift also.
Level of Difficulty
- Overall, the level of difficulty of the paper in the second shift was moderate.
- Most of the topics were similar to the paper in the first shift of today’s exam.
- Similar to the first shift, maximum questions in the second shift were asked from Teaching Aptitude and Research Aptitude sections
- Around 10 questions were asked from each of the topics of Teaching & Research Aptitude.
- Steps of research, research ethics, action research were prevalent topics in the second shift paper.
- Qualities of teacher, learner-centred methods were common topics in the Teaching Aptitude section in this shift.
- From the Communication section, models of communication, types of communication, decoders-encoders were asked.
- In the Data Interpretation section, percentage-based questions were asked in this shift. These were of easy difficulty level.
UGC NET 2020 Exam Analysis September 24 – Shift 1
The first shift of UGC NET 2020 exam on September 24 is conducted from 09.00 AM to 12.00 PM. As per unofficial sources and memory-based reports, the overall level of difficulty of the paper in this section was moderate to difficult. Read on for a detailed analysis of the exam.
Level of Difficulty
- The overall level of difficulty of the paper was between Moderate to Difficult
- Majority of the questions were asked for Research & Teaching Aptitude sections.
- Around 10 questions were asked from Teaching Aptitude section.
- Around 5 questions were asked from Research Aptitude. These were of high difficulty level.
- The level of the questions from Data Interpretation was comparatively easy.
- Around 5 questions were asked from each of the topics of DI and Communication
- 4 questions related to communication methodology and types were asked from ICT topic
- Current affairs questions were asked from the ICT topic.
Marking Scheme of UGC NET 2020
The UGC NET 2020 exam is conducted as a Computer Based Test consisting of objective type questions only. There are two papers in the exam consisting of 50 and 100 MCQ type questions respectively. Each question carries 02 marks while there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
Correct Answer: 02 Marks
Incorrect Answer: 00 Marks
How to Calculate marks from Unofficial Answer Key of UGC NET 2020
Candidates can easily estimate the final score using the unofficial UGC NET 2020 answer keys and the marking scheme. The unofficial answer keys are available immediately after the exam. These are released by individuals, coaching institutes and other academic mentors based on memory based questions.
Follow the simple steps below to calculate the score from unofficial UGC NET Answer Key 2020
Step 1: Compare the responses with the correct answers as per the unofficial UGC NET Answer Key 2020.
Step 2: Calculate the number of correct answers.
Step 3: Multiply the number of correct answers with 2 to get the final score.
How to Calculate Score from Official Answer Key of UGC NET 2020
Unlike the unofficial answer keys that are memory-based and available immediately after the exam concludes, the official answer keys are released after a short while. The NTA releases the provisional answer keys at first. Candidates are allowed to submit representations against the provisional answer keys if they think that one or more of the answers provided are wrong. Representations must be submitted as per instructions of the NTA and with valid justification.
Once the window to submit representations closes, the NTA evaluates the valid representations and revises the answer keys accordingly. The final answer keys form the basis of the final result and marks calculation. Therefore, using the final answer keys, candidates can get an accurate idea of the raw marks scored in the exam.
Follow the steps below to estimate the final score from UGC NET Official Answer Keys 2020
Step 1: Compare your responses with the answers indicated in the final answer key.
Step 2: Calculate the number of correct answers. Ignore skipped or incorrect answers.
Step 3: Multiply the number of correct answers with 2 to get the total marks.