UGC NET Application Form 2019 – NTA will release UGC NET December 2019 Application Form. It is expected to be available in September-October. Application form for UGC NET June 2019 was available in February-March. Candidates who are interested and eligible for UGC NET 2019 can apply online at ntanet.nic.in. Registration is completely online and involves filling personal details and uploading documents. Application fee of Rs 800, or Rs 400, or Rs 200 also has to be paid depending upon category. Know all about how to apply and other details of UGC NET Application Form 2019 here!
Latest: UGC NET June 2019 exam is over. Application form for UGC NET December 2019 is expected in 1st week of September, 2019.
UGC NET December 2019 Application Form
If you are looking for application form of UGC NET December 2019, then you have to wait for a little more time. National Testing Agency will release it and then its schedule will also be available. Expected schedule is given below until then.
|UGC NET Application Form Dec 2019||Important Dates (expected)|
|Start of online form submission||1st week of Sep 2019|
|UGC NET Application Form Dec 2019 filling last date||1st week of Oct 2019|
|Last date to pay application fee||1st week of Oct 2019|
|Commencement of application form correction||3rd week of Oct 2019|
|Last date to make the correction in application form||3rd week of Oct 2019|
Apply Online: Candidates can apply online for UGC NET Dec 2019 as per schedule from ntanet.nic.in.
UGC NET Application Form 2019 – Application Fee
Application fee for UGC NET 2019 is that amount which one needs to pay during registration. Fee amount was as follows in June exam, and is expected to be same in December. If there are any changes, they will be updated when UGC NET December 2019 brochure is released.
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs)|
|SC / ST /PWD / Transgender||200|
Modes of fee payment: NTA provides both offline as well as online modes of UGC NET fee payment. Online modes are via credit card, debit card, net banking. Whereas offline mode is via e-challan.
How To Pay UGC NET 2019 Application Fee Via Online Mode?
- When you reach the step for fee payment, select any one of the options among credit card, debit card, netbanking.
- Then, you will either have to enter card details or log on to netbanking.
- As soon as you enter details, relevant transaction for fee amount will happen and will reflect. Do not press back button or refresh.
- Wait for transaction to be over and reflect. Then proceed with form.
How To Pay UGC NET 2019 Application Fee Via Offline Mode?
- When you are at fee payment step in UGC NET 2019 application form, select e-challan.
- Then, as per your category, e-challan will be generated for your fee amount.
- Print it on a A4 size sheet. It will contain NTA information and bank reference number.
- Then visit any branch of Syndicate bank. Here, you have to deposit fee amount with e-challan bank copy.
- Then after submitting fee, after 1-2 days, log in to form to complete it.
Application Fee Processing Charges
UGC NET Application Form 2019 Payment Status Not OK
It sometimes happens that you pay fee, and still status of payment shows not ok. In such an event, this is what you need to do.
- If you paid fee through e-challan, then contact bank. Inform them to update payment status.
- If you paid fee using credit card or debit card, then payment status not ok indicates that your transaction was cancelled. Therefore in such cases you need to pay fee again.
If your transaction was cancelled then your fee is refunded automatically in 15 days.
Use CSC to fill UGC NET Application Form December 2019
1.5 lakh Common Services Centers are set up at various places in order to help candidates fill form, get admit card, and do such things. Personnel at CSC also help you in doing things. A very nominal fee is charged for these services. Check list of CSCs in India at csc.gov.in. Fee for services is as follows.
|S.No.||Services||Charges (GST Extra)|
|1||Application form submission and fee payment including uploading documents||Rs 25|
|2||Only upload scanned images||Rs 10|
|3||Pay fee online||0.5% of fee|
|4||Download admit card / OMR Sheet / Answer Key||Rs 10|
|5||Claim responses / answer key online||Rs 25|
|6||Printout per page||Rs 5|
Eligibility Criteria of UGC NET 2019
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Age limit: Although the NTA did not restrict the upper age limit for the Assistant Professor, the candidates who are applying for the JRF have to be careful about the upper age limit. The upper age limit must not be more than 30 years.
Educational qualification: The candidates should have a postgraduate degree with 55% marks. The candidates of SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWd category who have secured 50% marks were eligible to apply.
Documents Required To Fill UGC NET Application Form 2019
While filling the application for the candidates are needed to provide some essential document which certifies their eligibility for the examination. For this, the candidates take a reference from here and can chcek the list of the document and details.
- Mark sheet of last Semester / Certificate of Degree for certifying the qualification
- Copy of Board’s certificate to validate the Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, and DOB
- Cast Certificate (If applicable)
- PWD Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- A valid Id proof (any one of the following Bank A/c Number/ Passport Number/ Ration Card/ Other Govt ID)
- Scanned photograph and Signature
- EWS Certificate if belonging to the category
Important Details To Be Filled in UGC NET Application Form 2019
- Contact Details
- Center codes
- Subject Code for which candidates are applying NET
- Subject Code in master’s Degree
- Code of master’s level course
- Other basic details about oneself
Specification of Photograph and Signature To Be Uploaded in UGC NET Application Form 2019
As per the previous examination the candidates had to upload the photograph and signature as per the specification provided below.
|Dimension||4.5 x 3.5 cms||1.5 x 3.5 cms|
|Size||10 KB to 200 KB||4KB to 30 KB|
Instructions to take and upload photograph and signature
- At first, the candidates are instructed to take their pictures with a white background.
- While taking photographs wearing cap and goggles are not allowed.
- The candidates have to take their photograph indicating their name and date of taking a photo.
- Poloriad and computer-generated photographs are rejected.
- For uploading the signature the candidates has to take the full signature.
- The candidates has to upload the documents as per the given specification.
How to Fill UGC NET Application Form 2019?
Now the candidates can check the steps to fill in the UGC NET Application Form. The application form of UGC NET 2019 has been provided on the NTA’s website as per the schedule.
Step – 1 Filling In UGC NET Application Form 2019
The first step was registering yourself on ntanet.nic.in. For this, the candidates have to click on the above link which is activated and provided above. Thereafter the candidates have to click on “Fill Application Form – June 2019”. Now login page opens.
Here the candidates have to click on the link which is in the section of New Candidate Registration. Now click here for “Apply for UGC NET June 2019 “
Thereafter the instruction page opens here the candidates have to download the Information bulletin first. Later he/she will be allowed to proceed.
On Clicking on the Proceed to apply, Registration page opens. Thereafter the candidates have to fill these details
- Identification Type
- Aadhaar Card, and other candidate’s general information.
On entering the above details the new page opens with some pre-filled text fields. The rest details need to be filled by the candidates such as
- Personal information
- Examination related details
- Candidate contact Details
- Details of post-graduation
- Password Generation
Personal Information Section
In the personal information section, the candidates have to provide the details like
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
In this section, the candidates have to mention the EWS category if they belong to get the reservation in higher studies. This scheme is introduced first time in UGC NET by MHRD.
Examination Related Details
The next detail which a candidate has to fill in application form is Examination details for which they want to appear. They have to fill them
- Name of examination e.g. Assitant Professor or JRF and Assitant Professor.
- Examination city and preference of them.
Here the candidates have to enter the following things in this section
- City / Town Village
- Mobile number
- Email Address
Post Graduation Details
Later candidates have to fill out the “Post Graduation Details” in the form.
Password Generation & Security Pin
At last, when the candidates will fill all the details that they have to secure their for by selecting the secret question and generate the appropriate password, which is difficult to guess. At last, on successful submission of the form, the candidates will receive their self-generated password and user id.
Step – 2 Uploading of Documents
Once the above process completes, the next thing a candidate has to do is to upload the photograph and signature. After registration, the candidates are redirected to the login page. Their candidates have to do a fresh login and upload the documents.
Step – 3 Submitting Application Fee
The last and final step of application form is fee payment. As per NTA candidates can use the SBI_MOPS (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking e-challan) and have to keep proof of fee paid.
This is the confirmation page of the last time application process. It is mandatory to take the copy of the Confirmation page for future reference. Please take at least 04 copy of confirmation page.
UGC NET Application Form Correction 2019
NTA provides a chance to correct the mistakes in the application form. The application correction window is active during the stipulated time. All field are editable. Even candidates can change their photograph and signature. But all these changes have to be completed in one go.
Admit Card of UGC NET 2019
Once the process of application will be done successfully the candidates who will have submitted their application in time will be provided the admit card for the examination. The candidates will be able to download the admit card from ntanet.nic.in. The candidates will have to provide the login credentials to download the admit card. The only mode of getting the admit card is online apart from that no other mode will be provided.
Roll number provided in admit card is also used to check answer key of UGC NET 2019. Moreover it is used to check result.
About UGC NET 2019
The UGC NET 2019 examination is being conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) formed to conduct such national level examination.
On the basis of result of UGC NET – University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test – candidates are determined for eligibility as Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship both.
This year the examination will be conducted in online mode, as per the new syllabus provided by the UGC.