National Testing Agency (NTA) released the UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018 on September 01, 2018 at ntanet.nic.in instead of nta.ac.in. The UGC NET aspirant filled the UGC NET Application Form 2018 till September 30, 2018. Whereas the candidates got one more day to submit the application fee. NTA released the complete details of the exam in the information brochure, check it from below. The mode of filling the UGC NET Application Form 2018 was online. NTA did not introduce any other method for filling the form. The application fee was for General category candidates Rs. 800/-. As NTA has taken over the charge so aspirants may have the curiosity about the changes in the exam conducting method. To clear your all doubts and to ensure read the entire article of about UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018.
UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018
In the July session of UGC NET, a total of 11.48 lakh candidates registered and at last 55,872 qualified for Lectureship and 3,929 being the qualifiers of JRF. Maybe this time the audience could increase or decrease due to confusion and newly formed conducting body. So don’t worry guys this page will remove the confusion regarding the application filling process.
|UGC NET Dec 2018||Important Dates|
|Registration of TPC||01 Sep 2018|
|Releasing of UGC NET Application Form 2018||01 Sep 2018|
|Last date of submitting the UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018||30 Sep 2018|
|Last date of submitting the application fee||01 Oct 2018|
|Correction in the application form||08 to 14 Oct 2018|
|Exam will hold on||
18, 19, 20, 21, 22 Dec 2018
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for UGC NET Dec 2018.
Who is Eligible for UGC NET Dec As per NTA?
As we know that, NTA has taken over the conduction of the UGC NET Dec, so the candidates may have the confusion about the eligibility. There have questions like will NTA change the eligibility criteria. No not at all, NTA will not change the criteria. The old criteria will be applied again.
Age Limit: Must not be more than 30 years.
Educational Qualification: Post Graduation with at least 55% aggregate for unreserved candidates (50% for SC / ST / PWD / OBC / transgender).
Those who satisfy all the above criteria are eligible to fill UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018.
Application Fee for UGC NET Dec 2018
As NTA specified that application fee will remain same so the candidates have to pay the application fee as per fee decided by CBSE.
|Category of Candidates||Application Fee|
|SC / ST /PWD / Transgender||Rs 200|
|OBC NCL||Rs 400|
|All others||Rs 800|
Mode of Submitting Application Fee
The candidates have to pay the application fee, through online as well as offline. The modes are
- Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- E-challan (State Bank of India)
Documents Required To Fill UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018
Before filling the UGC NET Application Form 2018 the candidates must be aware of the documents which are essential to complete the UGC NET Application Form 2018. Let’s have a look.
Documents for Reference Purpose only
- 10 mark sheet,
- 12th mark sheet,
- Graduation and postgraduation certificates
- Aadhaar Card
Documents for Uploading in UGC NET Application Form 2018
- Scanned Photograph with dimension 4.5 x 3.5 and size of 10 KB to 200 KB
- Signature with dimension 1.5 x 3.5 and size 4KB to 30 KB
How to Fill UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018?
After taking entire knowledge of documents and fee, now the candidates should have the idea about the process. The process will be the same under NTA. Let’s get started with the process
Step – 1 Application Form Filling | UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018
- The first step is to fill the UGC NET Application Form 2018, for this, you have to click on the above link which will redirect you to application form of UGC NET on NTA’s official website. Now Click on the “Apply for UGC NET December 2018“
- Now Candidates are redirected to a new page called “Authentication Page”. Candidates have to fill the form by entering their State, Identification Type i. e. Aadhaar Card, and other candidate’s general information.
- After filling the form candidates are redirected to the application form page of UGC NET Dec 2018. Thereafter a form with some auto-filled data opens. Now candidates have to fill the category, father’s name, mother’s name, PWD, Nationality etc.
- The next section in application form is “Examination Details” In which candidates have to choose for which they have to appear in which exam e.g. Assitant Professor or JRF and Assitant Professor. Later candidates have to choose the examination city and sort them in preference.
- Later candidates have to fill out the “Post Graduation Details” in the form.
- At last candidates have to secure their details with the Password Generation and Secret question.
- At last, on successful submission of the form, the candidates will receive their self-generated password and user id.
Step – 2 Uploading of Documents | UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018
- With the login credentials, the aspirant has to do a fresh login. After that, they have to upload the scanned photograph and signature (the specifications about photo and signature is provided above) in the UGC NET Application Form 2018.
- The candidates should preview the page for verifying that, whether the documents are properly uploaded or not. On getting everything correct the candidate should submit the form.
Step – 3 Submitting Application Fee | UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018
- On completing the above two steps the candidates have to submit the application fee as per their category.
- The candidates have to fill application fee through SBI_MOPS (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking
e-challan) and have to keep proof of fee paid.
At last print the confirmation page and keep four copies of it for future reference.
Correction in UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018
After filling the UGC NET Application Form 2018, if any candidate encounters with an error made by them in the UGC NET Application Form 2018. Then NTA will open the UGC NET Application Form 2018 correction window. The window will open for a little time span, and the candidates can alter only selected fields. However, for altering information on application form, there is no requirement for submitting any fee.
Application Status of UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018
Along with the UGC NET Application Form 2018 correction feature, NTA will give an additional feature for chceking the application status. As of now, CBSE is providing the application status after submitting the UGC NET Application Form 2018. As per the CBSE’s application status checking feature, the candidates were able to check the status of there payment before printing the confirmation page.
FAQs of UGC NET Dec 2018 and Application Form
Till then the new conducting body formed for the University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2018, aspirants are asking many questions. We have come up with those and after compiling them we presented them here.
Ques: How many time UGC NET will be conducted from now onwards?
Ans: Twice in a year. NTA has not made any changes in the process. The exam will be conducted in the month of July and December.
Ques: I am pursuing my second year of postgraduation. Am I eligible for filling the UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018?
Ans: Yes, you are eligible to fill UGC NET Application Form 2018. But you have to clear your masters within two years of UGC NET Result declaration.
Ques: What is the upper age limit to appear for the JRF?
Ans: CBSE revised the upper age limit of candidates for applying Junior Research Fellow i. e. 30 years, earlier it was 28 years.
Ques: What is the cut off marks in UGC NET for a General Category candidate?
Ans: In order to crack UGC NET the general category candidate has to score 40%.
Ques: What is meant by slot booking introduced by NTA in the UGC NET Dec 2018?
Ans: NTA introduced a comfortable feature to make the exam conduction convenient for the candidates. It is known as the slot booking. The candidates will able to choose the slot for the exam in which they are comfortable to take the exam. NTA will release some dates in which candidates have to book their slot for the exam.
Admit Card After UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018
Those who will fill the UGC NET Application Form 2018 on time will get the admit card for the exam. Like the UGC NET Application Form 2018, NTA will issue the admit card on nta.ac.in. The eligible candidates will able to download the admit card by visiting the NTA’s website or they can do the same form this page as well. As we will provide the direct link for downloading the admit card on this page.
National Testing Agency (NTA) is the newly formed Central government organization formed by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) in 2018. The main objective to form this organization is to conduct exam in their authenticity and bringing the revolution in the education system.
The Agency is responsible to conduct five exams in different fields.
- College/University Teaching Fellowship: UGC National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET)
- Engineering: Joint Entrance Examination – Main (JEE Main)
- Medical: National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET)
- Management: Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Pharmacy: Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)