This time onwards National Testing Agency NTA will release the UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018. National Testing Agency is responsible for conducting various competitive exams in the country, and the UGC NET Dec 2018 will be the first exam which will be conducted by the NTA. For this NTA will release the Application Form of UGC NET Dec 2018 in the month of September at nta.ac.in. The eligibility is the same as last time. The candidates have to apply online for taking the National Eligibility Certificate. As per agency, there is no change in fee, hence the candidates have to pay the same amount which was decided by the CBSE. Candidates may be expecting various changes in UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018. But to clear your all doubts and to ensure read more about UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018.
UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018
In the July session of UGC NET, a total 11.48 lakh candidates registered. Maybe this time the audience could increase or decrease due to confusion. So don’t worry guys this page will remove the confusion regarding the application filling process.
|UGC NET Dec 2018||Important Dates|
|Releasing of Application Form||01 to 30 Sep 2018|
|Exam will hold on||02, 08, 09, 15, & 16 Dec 2018 (02 shift per day)|
Apply Online: The candidates will be able to apply online at nta.ac.in
Who is Eligible for UGC NET Dec As per NTA?
As we know that, NTA has taken over the conduction of the NET Dec, so the candidates may have the confusion about the eligibility. There have questions like will NTA change the eligibility criteria. No not at all, NTA will not change the criteria. The old criteria will be applied again.
Age Limit: Must not be more than 30 years.
Educational Qualification: Post Graduation with at least 55% aggregate for unreserved candidates (50% for SC / ST / PWD / OBC / transgender)
Those who satisfy all the above criteria are eligible to fill UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018.
Application Fee for UGC NET Dec 2018
AS NTA specified that application fee will remain same so the candidates have to pay the application fee as per fee decided by CBSE.
|Category of Candidates||Application Fee|
|SC / ST /PWD / Transgender||Rs 250/-|
|OBC NCL||Rs 500/-|
|All others||Rs 1000/-|
Mode of Submitting Application Fee
The candidates have to pay the application fee, through online as well as offline. The modes are
- Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- E-challan (Syndicate Bank / Canara Bank / ICICI bank)
Documents Required to Fill UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018
Before filling the application form the candidates must be aware of the documents which are essential to complete the application form. Let’s have a look.
Documents for Reference Purpose only
- 10 mark sheet,
- 12th mark sheet,
- Graduation and postgraduation certificates
- Aadhaar Card
Documents for Uploading in Application Form
- Scanned Photograph with dimension 4.5 x 3.5 and size of 4KB to 40 KB
- Signature with dimension 1.5 x 3.5 and size 4KB to 30 KB
How to Fill UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018?
After taking entire knowledge of documents and fee, now the candidates should have the idea about the process. The process will be the same under NTA. Let’s get started with the process
Step – 1 Application Form Filling | UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018
- The first step is to fill the application form, for this, you have to lick on the above link which will redirect you to application form of UGC NET on NTA’s official website.
- Now after reading the instructions the candidates have to click on the “Proceed to Apply”.
- After entering the basic details, the aspirants have to choose an appropriate password and answer a security question.
- At last, on successful submission of the form, the candidates will receive the auto-generated password user id and password.
Step – 2 Uploading of Documents | UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018
- With the login credentials, the aspirant has to do a fresh login. After that, they have to upload the scanned photograph and signature (the specifications about photo and signature is provided above) in the application form.
- The candidates should preview the page for verifying that, whether the documents are properly uploaded or not. On getting everything correct the candidate should submit the form.
Step – 3 Submitting Application Fee | UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018
- On completing the above two steps the candidates have to submit the application fee as per their category.
- The candidates can choose any one of the above modes for submitting the fee.
Step – 4 Printing Confirmation Page | UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018
- After completing the entire application the candidates will be shown the confirmation page. The candidates can take the printout of the page for future reference.
Correction in UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018
After filling the application form, if any candidate encounters with an error made by them in the application form. Then there may be the chances that NTA will open the application form correction window. The window may be open for a little time span, and the candidates can alter only selected fields. If there will any notice regarding the notice then we will update the page here.
Application Status of UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018
Along with the application form corr4ection feature, NTA may give an additional feature for chceking the application status. As of now, CBSE is providing the application status after submitting the application form. As per the CBSE’s application status checking feature, the candidates were able to check the status of there payment before printing the confirmation page.
Admit Card After UGC NET Dec Application Form 2018
Those who will fill the application form on time will get the admit card for the exam. Like the application form, NTA will issue the admit card on nta.ac.in. The eligible candidates will able to download the admit card by visiting the NTA’s website or they can do the same form this page as well. As we will provide the direct link for downloading the admit card on this page.