UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 – United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) has issued admit card of UIIC Assistant Main exam 2017. Candidates who had applied for UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017 and have qualified the prelims exam were able to download UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 to appear for the Phase II that was scheduled to be held on October 23, 2017. Now the Admit Card for Regional Language Test has been issued on November 25, 2017. Candidates can check the details regarding UIIC admit card here on this page.
UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 for Main Exam
Get here direct link to download UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017. Candidates can also check dates, instructions, information handout.
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Candidates should note the key dates for UIIC Assistant Examination 2017
|UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 for Prelims released on||06 Sep 2017|
|Last date to download UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 for Prelims||22 Sep 2017|
|Tier I – Online Examination date (Preliminary)||22 Sep 2017|
|Tier-II Admit card available||05 Oct 2017|
|Tier-II – Online Examination Date (Main)||23 Oct 2017|
|Call Letter for Regional Language Test||25 Nov 2017|
Steps to download the hall ticket
- Go to the official website of UIIC which is https://uiic.co.in/careers/recruitment.
- Click on the green arrow in view details column, in front of Recruitment of Assistant 2017.
- Then, click on green arrow in front of click here for main exam call letter download link.
Or, skip above steps and click on UIIC Admit Card 2017 download link on this page.
- On right hand side of screen you will see Login Credentials fields. Select Hindi or English.
- In first field, enter Registration number of roll number.
- In second field enter password of DOB.
- In third field enter captcha.
- Click login.
- Save and print UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017
Call Letter: Click here to download the Admit Card for Regional Language Test.
The candidate need to bring the following document as identity proof along with the UIIC Assistant Admit Card:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card (or) E-Aadhar card with photograph
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity Card
- photograph of the applicant
Candidates should submit the photocopy of the Identity proof along with call letter to the invigilators.
Note: Ration Card is not valid id proofs for this exam.
General Instructions for Candidates
- Candidates must note that the name appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
- Candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours before the actual time of the examination.
- If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Admit Card and the Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Any request for change in examination centre/venue/date/session shall not be entertained.
- Choice of centre once chosen by the candidate will be final.
- However the company, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- UIIC may send the admit cards for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
UIIC Assistant Preliminary Admit card Highlights
The admit card for the Preliminary exam was issued to only those candidates who had completed the online application in all aspects and submitted it before the due date.
UIIC Assistant Main Admit Card Highlights
The admit card for the Main examination is issued to only those candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary exam. Candidates who will appear for the Main examination, will have to provide the biometric data (thumb impression) on the day of the Tier- II examination.