|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 – United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) has issued admit card of UIIC Assistant Prelims 2017. Candidates who had applied for UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017 can now download UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 to appear for the preliminary exam that is scheduled to be held on September 22, 2017.
Candidates should note the key dates for UIIC Assistant Examination 2017
|UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 for Prelims released on||September 6, 2017|
|Last date to download UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 for Prelims||September 22, 2017|
|Tier I – Online Examination date (Preliminary)||September 22, 2017|
|Tier-II – Online Examination Date (Main)||October 23, 2017|
Steps to download the hall ticket
- Go to the official website of UIIC which is https://uiic.co.in/careers/recruitment.
- Click on the green arrow in view details column, in front of Recruitment of Assistant 2017.
- Thence, click on green arrow in front of click here for preliminary exam call letter download link.
Or, skip above steps and click on UIIC Admit Card 2017 download link on this page.
- On right hand side of screen you will see Login Credentials fields. Select Hindi or English.
- In first field, enter Registration number of roll number.
- In second field enter password of DOB.
- In third field enter captcha.
- Click login.
- Save and print UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017.
You will also find information handout links for phase I, in English and Hindi. Open them and read.
UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017
Get here direct link to download UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017, dates, instructions, information handout.
UIIC Assistant Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2017
Download UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 – Click here to download admit card for Phase-I Online Prelims Exam.
The UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 is available on the official website of the UIIC. exam takers are able to download the admit card from 06th September 2017 to the commencement of prelims examination which will be held on 22nd September 2017. Now the admit card for Preliminary Examination (Phase I) is available to download. The company is issued separate admit cards for Preliminary and Main examination. The admit card for UIIC Assistant 2017 will contain basic information about the exam like date and time of the examination, and venue of the examination.
The admit card will be essential to gain entry in the examination centre. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination premises without the hard copy of the admit card. Check more details on UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 below.
UIIC Assistant Recruitment Admit Card 2017
The admit card is available online only on the Company’s official website. No printed admit card will be sent to candidates through post/ courier.
How to Download the admit card for UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017
To download the admit card for UIIC Assistant, follow the instructions given below:
- Click on the link provided in this page
- Enter details like Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth for downloading the admit card.
- Submit the details
- After submitting the details, the admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and save the admit card. Also take printout of the admit card.
The candidate need to bring the following document as identity proof along with the UIIC Assistant Admit Card:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card (or) E-Aadhar card with photograph
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity Card
- photograph of the applicant
Candidates should submit the photocopy of the Identity proof along with call letter to the invigilators.
Note: Ration Card are not valid id proofs for this exam.
General Instructions for Candidates
- Candidates must note that the name appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
- Candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours before the actual time of the examination.
- If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Admit Card and the Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Any request for change in examination centre/venue/date/session shall not be entertained.
- Choice of centre once chosen by the candidate will be final.
- However the company, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- UIIC may send the admit cards for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
UIIC Assistant Preliminary Admit card Highlights
The admit card for the Preliminary exam will be issued to only those candidates who will complete the online application in all aspects and submit it before the due date.
UIIC Assistant Main Admit Card Highlights
The admit card for the Main examination will be issued to only those candidates who will qualify in the Preliminary exam. Candidates who will appear for the Main examination, will have to provide the biometric data (thumb impression) on the day of the Tier- II examination.