The online registration for United India Insurance Company Ltd. will be starting soon. Candidates can apply online for UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017 on the company’s official website. Before registering online, read all the instructions carefully. It is strongly advised to candidates to register as soon as possible, and don’t wait for the last date. Applications must be submitted on or before the last date. The applications for UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017 will be available online only. Candidates must submit the application in online mode only, no other mode of submitting the form will be acceptable.
For registration, applicants must provide their valid Email ID and Phone number, which should be active until the admission process is not over. It is said so, any intimation or update regarding the recruitment will be sent through electronic means only. More information including how to apply, details to be filled in the online application, application fee etc, is provided below.
UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017 Online Application Schedule
Candidates need to apply for UIIC Assistant 2017 as per the mentioned schedule:
|Commencement of online registration||August 14, 2017|
|Last date for registration of online applications||August 28, 2017|
|Payment of application fees||Augsut 28, 2017|
UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017 Application
To Apply Online – Click here
Follow the steps given below to Apply for UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017:
Step A: Application Registration
- Visit/log on to the UIIC’s official website at www.uiic.co.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”
- Candidates need to enter the following details to complete the registration process:
- First Name
- Mobile number
- Email ID
After entering all the details, a provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates are advised to note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
Step B: Uploading Photograph and Signature
Next, candidates need to upload their photograph and signature. Click on the choose file to upload the documents.
|Documents to be uploaded||File Size||Dimensions|
|Photograph||20kb – 50kb.||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||10kb – 20kb||140 x 60 pixels|
After uploading the documents, click on the Next option to proceed to next step.
Step C: Filling up Details
Candidates need to provide the following details:
- Personal Details
- Academic Qualification
- Communication Details
- Choice of examination centre
Step C: Payment of Fees
- After completing the above steps, candidate needs to pay the application fee online by the means of Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting the payment information in the online application form, wait for the intimation from the server. do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- An e-Receipt will be generated, on successful completion of the transaction.
- Take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form.
|Application fee Charges|
|Category||Application Fee charges (GST @ 18% extra will be charged on Application fee)|
|For candidates other than SC/ST/PwD/||Rs 500/-|