Union Bank of India Specialist officer Application Form 2017 has been released online at unionbankofindia.co.in. Total no of vacancies advertised are 200 for the post of Credit officer on the pay scale of 31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950. Candidates can apply through the official website of Union Bank of India. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before applying and submit filled application form before last date as per the schedule below.
Complete details of Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Application Form 2017 including how to apply, fees, procedure, important dates, relevant documents required and other information are given here on this page.
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Application Form 2017
Eligible candidates can apply for one post. Online application form of UBI Specialist Officer 2017 is activated at unionbankofindia.com. Before applying candidate should keep handy scanned photograph, signature, and documents to refer for filling personal details and education qualifications.
Important dates of Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Application Form 2017
|Commencement of Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Application Form 2017 online||04 Oct 2017|
|End of Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Application Form 2017 online||21 Oct 2017|
Application form : Click here to apply online
Application fee for online application form of Specialist Officer
|General and OBC||Rs 600|
|SC / ST / PWd||Rs 100|
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Note: Candidates having professional qualification like MBA (Finance) / CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies will be preferred.
Post Qualification Work Experience: Post Qualification Work Experience in processing of credit proposals in officer cadre with any Scheduled Commercial Bank for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
Cut-off dates for eligibility:
The Cut-off Date for the purpose of eligibility in Age criteria shall be the 1st day of the month in which online registration commences i.e 04.10.2017.
The Cut-off date for the purpose of eligibility in respect of Educational Qualification shall be the last date for online registration as notified i.e. 21.10.2017. The date of passing the examination, which is reckoned for eligibility under the parameter of educational qualification, will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/passing certificate, whichever is earlier. The applicants should indicate the percentage calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online applications. Where CGPA / SGPA / OGPA are awarded.
How to apply online for Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017?
Prerequisite for applying online
The candidates can apply only for one post. The applications of candidates applying for more than one post and / or submitting Multiple Applications / Registrations for the same post will be summarily rejected and the application fee / intimation charges will be forfeited. The candidates can apply only online from as per schedule mentioned above and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both conform to the required specifications given as Annexure-I with this notification
- Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualification, Post Qualification Work Experience and other personal details handy for entering in the online application.
- Create a valid personal email ID, if not already done. The email ID should be kept alive for entire duration of the recruitment process. Under no circumstances, the applicant should share email ID with any other person. Third party email ID is not permitted.
Note: The Payment of application fees by any other mode except online will not be accepted. Instruments, like Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque / Indian postal orders received towards payment of application fees / intimation charges will not be accepted under any circumstance. The application fees / Intimation Charges are non-refundable and once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can be held for in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Procedure for applying online
- The applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website “www.unionbankofindia.co.in” and click on the link “Recruitment” under “Careers” page to access the Recruitment Notification titled “UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2017 – 2018 (CREDIT OFFICER ) – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION”. There will be two links named as (1) Link for Notification (2) Link for Online application. The applicant has to click on first link to download the full notification. The applicant should carefully read and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria given in the downloaded notification. If the applicant is eligible then he/she may proceed to fill the online application form available as the second link.
- The applicants should completely fill up the online application form and upload their photograph and signature, as per the specifications given in the notification under ‘Guidelines for Scanning’.
- The applicants should very carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application as it cannot be changed/altered/corrected after final submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, an e-receipt, Registration Number & Password will be generated. The applicants should note their Registration Numbers and Password for future reference.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees / Intimation Charges online.
- The applicants are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form.
- After submitting the payment information in the online application form, DO NOT press the Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- For Credit Card users, all prices are listed in Indian Rupee. In case of non-Indian credit card, the Bank will convert the amount based on its prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of the data, please close the browser window once transaction is completed.
- An email / SMS intimation with the Registration Number and password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent as a system generated acknowledgement to the email ID / Mobile Number specified in the online application form.If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID / Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
- An online application, which is incomplete in any respect, such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form / unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
Official website of Union Bank of India is www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
If you have any queries regarding Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Application Form 2017, please ask in comments below.