Union Bank of India Specialist officer Application Form 2018 has been released online at unionbankofindia.co.in. Total no of vacancies advertised are 100 for the post of Forex and Treasury Officer on the pay scale of 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950. Candidates can apply through the official website of Union Bank of India. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before applying and submit the filled application form before the last date as per the schedule below. Complete details of Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Application Form 2018 including how to apply, fees, procedure, important dates, relevant documents required and other information are given here on this page.
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Application Form 2018
Eligible candidates can apply for one post. Online application form of UBI Specialist Officer 2018 is available at unionbankofindia.com. Before applying candidate should keep handy scanned photograph, signature, and documents to refer for filling personal details and education qualifications. Important dates of Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Application Form 2018 is given below.
|Application Form 2017 available from||20 Dec 2017|
|Online registration closes on||13 Jan 2018|
|Last date for printing your application||28 Jan 2018|
|End of Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Application Form 2017 online||09 Feb 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for Forex & Treasury Officer 2018.
Official website of Union Bank of India is www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
Before proceeding to apply online, applicants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as explained below:
- For Forex Officer: 23 years to 32 years
- For Treasury Officer: 23 years to 35 years
For Forex Officer:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in any discipline from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Certificate Course in Foreign Exchange conducted by IIBF.
Note: Preference will be given to candidates having professional qualification like MBA/PG Diploma in Business Management with Specialization in Finance from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
For Treasury Officer:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree with specialization in Finance/Mathematics/ Statistics/Commerce from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Literacy in Computer Operations and Word Processing/Computing skills like MS Excel.
Note: Preference will be given to candidates with MBA / PG Diploma in Business Management with specialization in Finance from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Post Qualification Work Experience
For Forex Officer:
Post Qualification Work Experience in Foreign Trade Finance operations in Public/ Private Sector Bank in the capacity of Scale-I and above for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application i.e. December 20, 2017, is mandatory.
For Treasury Officer:
Post Qualification Work Experience in officer cadre in front/Back office of a Treasury in Public/ Private Sector Bank/ Financial Institutions for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application i.e. December 20, 2017 is mandatory
Note: The copies of the Appointment Letters, Salary Certificates, Pay slip etc. will not be accepted in lieu of Work Experience Certificate. The applicant will not be allowed to participate in the process on the basis of Appointment Letters, Salary Certificates, Pay slip etc. His /Her candidature shall be cancelled at any stage, even after his / her selection/appointment in the services of the Bank on the basis of Appointment Letters, Salary Certificates, Pay slip etc.
|General and OBC||Rs 600|
|SC / ST / PWd||Rs 100|
Note: The Payment of application fees by any other mode except online will not be accepted. Instruments, like Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque / Indian postal orders received towards payment of application fees/intimation charges, will not be accepted under any circumstance. The application fees / Intimation Charges are non-refundable and once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can be held for in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Mode of Payment
The application fee is to be paid by online mode only via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. Application fee paid by any other mode like Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque / Indian postal orders will not be accepted.
How to apply online for Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018?
Prerequisite for applying online
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both conform to the required specifications given.
- Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualification, Post Qualification Work Experience and other personal details handy for entering in the online application.
- Create a valid personal email ID, if not already done. The email ID should be kept alive for entire duration of the recruitment process. Under no circumstances, the applicant should share email ID with any other person. Third party email ID is not permitted.
Procedure for applying online
- The applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website “www.unionbankofindia.co.in” and click on the link “Recruitment” under “Careers” page to access the Recruitment Notification.
- The applicants should completely fill up the online application form and upload their photograph and signature, as per the specifications are given in the notification under ‘Guidelines for Scanning’.
- The applicants should very carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, an e-receipt, Registration Number & Password will be generated. The applicants should note their Registration Numbers and Password for future reference.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees / Intimation Charges online.
- The applicants are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form.
- After submitting the payment information in the online application form, DO NOT press the Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- For Credit Card users, all prices are listed in Indian Rupee. In case of non-Indian credit card, the Bank will convert the amount based on its prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of the data, please close the browser window once transaction is completed.
- An email / SMS intimation with the Registration Number and password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent as a system generated acknowledgement to the email ID / Mobile Number specified in the online application form. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID / Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
- An online application, which is incomplete in any respect, such as without photograph
and signature uploaded in the online application form / unsuccessful fee payment will
not be considered as valid.
Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature
Before applying online the applicant should have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below:
- Photograph should be camera facing, recent passport size colour picture against a light colored, preferably white background. The face should be clearly visible. Caps, Hats and Dark Glasses are not acceptable. Religious Headwear is allowed but it must not cover the face.
- The face should cover 80% of the photograph.
- The dimensions of the photograph should be preferably 200 x 230 pixels.
- The size of picture file should be between 20 kb – 50 kb only.
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format.
- The signature should be made only on White Paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature should be made only by the applicant.
- The signature will be used on the Application Form, Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- If the applicant’s signature does not match with the one uploaded on application form, the applicant will be disqualified and his/her candidature cancelled at any stage.
- The dimensions of the signature file should preferably be of 140 x 60 pixels.
- The size of signature file should be between 10 kb – 20 kb only.
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format.