UP Assistant Teacher Result 2018 – Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has released re-evaluation UP Assistant Teacher Result 2018 for 68500 vacancies on February 17, 2019, at btcexam.in. Many candidates who were not satisfied with their result, applied for re-evaluation of their answer sheet. On the direction of HC, the Bard reevaluated the answer sheet and released the UP Assistant Teacher Result 2018. The candidates who have applied now can check their result. by entering the roll number. Get here all the details of UP Assistant Teacher Result 2018
Latest: The re-evaluation result has been declared. Scroll down to check the result.
UP Assistant Teacher Result 2018
The examination was held on May 27, 2018, for recruiting 68500 teachers. As per the candidate, there was a mistake in compiling the result, Hence 30852 candidates were applied for the reevaluation. From the last two months, the candidates were waiting for their result and were protesting for the declaration of result.
|, Events for recruiting||Dates|
|Date of Examination|
|Result||13 Aug 2018|
|Declaration of Re-evaluation result||17 Feb 2019|
Re-Evaluation Result: Click here to check the UP Assistant Teacher Re – Evaluation Result 2018.
How to check UP Assistant Teacher Result
The steps for checking the result are given here for helping the students in viewing their UP Assistant Teacher result after the exam. Follow these steps:
- As the UP Assistant Teacher, re-evaluation result has been declared in online mode, so click on the above link which redirects to the login page on the website.
- Now a page opens in a new tab.
- Thereafter the candidates have to enter the roll number.
- On entering the roll number the re-evaluation result appears.
Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examination Certificate
- Candidates who will be qualified in the Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examinations will get their Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examination Certificate from the respective Head Quarters of District Education and Training Institution.
- To make the duplicate copy or for any changes in Certificate, the candidate has to pay Rs. 500/-
- Documents required to generate the new certificate:
- High School and Intermediate Class Admit Cards.
- Assistant Teacher recruitment examination admit card.
- Rs. 10/- Notary Affidavit.
- Aadhar Card.