UP Assistant Teacher Result 2018 – Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) is going to release re-evaluation UP Assistant Teacher Result 2018 for 68500 vacancies on February 18, 2019. The re-evaluation result will be declared at upbasiceduboard.gov.in. The result will be declared today afternoon. The Board is declaring the result today, afternoon. The candidates who have applied for the re-evaluation will be able to check their UP Assistant Teacher Result from here. Get here all the details of UP Assistant Teacher Result 2018
Latest: The re-evaluation result will be released today afternoon.
UP Assistant Teacher Result 2018
Candidates who will successfully appear in UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 written examination can check their result online or from here as per official announcement. The announcement would be done by the authority of the exam.
|Date of Examination|
|Result||13 Aug 2018|
|Declaration of Re-evaluation result||18 Feb 2019|
Re-Evaluation Result: The candidates will be able to check the UP Assistant Teacher Result 2018 from upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
The UP Basic Educational Board released the list of candidates who have been selected for the Certification by the Organising Authority.
How to check UP Assistant Teacher Result
The steps for checking the result are given here for helping the students in viewing their UP Assistant Teacher result after the exam. Follow these steps:
- As the UP Assistant Teacher result will be declared online, the students have to reach the official website of the exam.
- Open the student’s login page and enter the required information such as the exam roll number and the date of birth correctly.
- If the information submitted is correct, the candidates will be able to access the UP Assistant Teacher result which will show the detailed performance of the candidates.
- All the candidates are required to save the scorecard of the Result of UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment. This will be used in all the future rounds.
Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examination Certificate
- Candidates who will be qualified in the Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examinations will get their Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examination Certificate from the respective Head Quarters of District Education and Training Institution.
- To make the duplicate copy or for any changes in Certificate, the candidate has to pay Rs. 500/-
- Documents required to generate the new certificate:
- High School and Intermediate Class Admit Cards.
- Assistant Teacher recruitment examination admit card.
- Rs. 10/- Notary Affidavit.
- Aadhar Card.