UP BPED Application Form 2016 – UP Basic Shiksha Parishad invites application form for UP BPED 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can check here details of UP BPED Application Form 2016 like application process, application fee.
|Last Date of Online Registration and apply online||09 Nov 2016|
|Last date of submission of application and printing of e-Challan||19 Nov 2016|
|Last date for printing of application form||22 Nov 2016|
|Correction in Application Form||28 Nov to 30 Nov 2016|
UP BPED Application Form 2016
UP BPED Application Form 2016 for Physical and Sports Instructor (Anudeshak) was available online at official website of UP Basic Shiksha Parishad. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Application Form.
Candidates can also fill their Application form from the direct link provided below.
- Application Process is over…!!!
- PWD (Physically Handicapped/Disabled Candidates) – No Fee
- SC and ST (Belong to Uttar Pradesh Only) – Rs.100/-
- Unreserved / General Categories – Rs.200/-
Process for Payment of Application Fee
Payment can be made only on (or after) the next working day of Registration. Payments can be made only between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM on all days.
Gateway / bank charges will be charged additionally.
- Click on the link provided for fee payment on Department’s website. Accept terms and conditions and proceed. This will take you to State Bank Collect page of State Bank of India.
- Select category, Enter Registration Number , date of birth (as ddmmyyyy) and submit.
- Verify your details on screen and fill up verification details and submit.
- Again verify your details on screen and confirm. Now payment options are displayed on screen.
- Select any one payment mode, SBI Internet banking/Debit cards/ Credit cards/ other bank Internet Banking OR “SBI Branch” option for taking printout of e-challan for deposit in cash at any SBI Branch.
- If online payment option is selected, complete payment process as per instruction on screen. If e-challan has been printed then go to any SBI branch and deposit the amount In cash.
- After completing the payment take a print out of e-receipt by clicking on “print e-receipt” option on department’s website.
- Use DU………….. number as transaction id/ journal number.
- Complete your application process on next working day of payment.
- E-challan can be printed again by clicking on link “Re-print challan form” on department’s website.
Note: Please do not pay fee more than once on one registration number.
How to apply
- Log on to official website at upbasiceduparishad.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment of Anudeshak (Physical Education Instructor, B.P.Ed Teacher) Posts in Upper Primary Schools of Uttar Pradesh 2016-17.
- Select the Recruitment link to go to Recruitment Portal.
- Click on Advertisement link to download Official Notification as PDF.
- Read the Official Advertisement carefully to know Rules and Guidelines of UP B.P.Ed Teacher Recruitment 2016.
- Return to previous page and select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable to you.
- Print E-Receipt in case you have paid the Fee by Online Payment Mode.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save and Note down your Application Number for future activities.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.