|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Application Form of UP JE Recruitment 2016-17 is issued by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission online at upsssc.gov.in. Candidates who are interested can fill their Application form from here. All the candidates who wants to join the government department can fill the application form on or before the last date. Get UP JE Apply Online 2017 / UP JE Application Form 2017 complete information here.
|Online Registration start from||27 Dec 2016|
|Online payment starts||29 Dec 2016|
|Last date for registration||17 Jan 2017|
|Online payment submission end||19 Jan 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application form||21 Jan 2017|
UP JE Apply Online 2017 / UP JE Application Form 2017
Application form for UP JE Recruitment 2017 for the various posts can be filled online from official website. Candidates are requested to read the complete information and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application form. The direct link to fill the Application form is given below.
Get UP JE Application Form 2017 here – Click here to Fill the UP JE Recruitment 2016-17 Application Form issued by UPSSSC.
|Category||Application Fee||Online Portal Fee||Total|
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Log on http://upsssc.gov.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
- Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the Relevant Notification published in the Leading News Papers and also available in the“ Notifications/Advertisements” in Candidate segment page.
- Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”.
- For Part-I Candidate Registration process you have to click on “Candidate Registration” option it will fetch out Candidate Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for. Fields with * indication are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has clear instructions for filling up online form are written, which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
- The Application form divided into two options namely “Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”.
- Candidate Basic Registration form: Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’,‘Name’, ‘Father’s/husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’,’Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
- After Completion of PART-I Registration. On next working day after 2:00 PM you have to go through via “Fee Deposition” and choose option for payment Fee by E-Challan/I-Collect ( SBI)
- Click on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application.
- Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for CandidateRegistration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some of your personnel details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button.