|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
UP PCS Application Form 2017 is available on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Interested candidates can apply online as per the given schedule. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying.
Candidates who are ready to apply are requested to read the instruction carefully and ensure their eligibility criteria before filing the application form.
Latest – Application Form is Re-Open for UP PCS Exam 2017.
|Start date of Online Application||09 May 2017|
|Last Date for Deposition of Examination Fee in the Bank||06 Jun 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||09 Jun 2017|
UP PCS Application Form 2017
UP PCS Application Form 2017 is available on the official website of the UPPSC. Candidates can apply online for UP PCS Exam 2017 (Combined State Upper Subordinate Examination 2017) from the official website. Direct link to fill the application form is also available on this page.
Apply Online here:- Click here to fill the UP PCS Application Form 2017.
यह विज्ञापन विशेष रूप से उन अभ्यर्थियों के लिए खोला गया है जो सम्मिलित राज्य/प्रवर अधीनस्थ सेवा प्रारंभिक परीक्षा – 2017 में ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र अधिकतम आयु सीमा के कारण जमा नहीं कर पाये और पहले से ही सम्मिलित राज्य/प्रवर अधीनस्थ सेवा प्रारंभिक परीक्षा – 2013 में सम्मिलित हुये थे |
Application Fees – In the ON-LINE Application process, after completing the procedure of first stage, Category wise prescibed examination fee is to be deposited as per instructions provided in second stage. The prescribed fee of preliminary examination for different categories is as under:-
- Unreserved (General) / OBC – Rs. 100
- SC / ST – Rs. 40
- Handicapped – Nill
- Dependents of the Freedom Fighters / Ex-Serviceman / Women – According to their original category.
Note – On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- will be added in each category.
On-line application will be completed in three stages
- First Stage: On clicking “Apply”, Candidate Registration will be displayed. Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the informations filled by them. If any correction / modification is required, click on ‘Click here to modify’ and ensure the required corrections / modifications. After being fully satisfied with all the informations filled, click on ‘Submit Application’. Consequently, the registration of first stage shall be over. Thereafter “Print Registration Slip” shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by clicking on Print Registration Slip.
- Second Stage: After the completion of the procedure of first stage, ‘Fee to be deposited [in INR]’ shall be displayed with caption “Click here to proceed for payment”. After clicking the above caption of “Click here to proceed for payment”, home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz. (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES. After depositing the required fee by any one of the above prescribed modes. “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” shall be displayed alongwith detail of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on “Print Payment Receipt”.
- Third stage: On completion of the procedure of second stage click on “Proceed for final submission of application form (Part-2)” as a result of which ‘format’ shall be displayed. The candidates are required to enter all the required informations in the format. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his photograph and signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified spot in the On-line application). This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the On-line system will not accept it. After filling in all entries in the format, the candidates may click “PREVIEW” to see for themselves that all entries and informations are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click “Submit” button to forward the same to the Commission. It is essential that the candidate should fill all informations On-line correctly according to the instructions given and click the ‘Submit’ button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. If the candidate does not click the “Submit” button, the ON-LINE application process shall not be completed finally and the candidate shall be accountable for this. After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the candidate may take a print of the application to preserve it with them. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the said print in the office of the Commission, otherwise his/her request shall not be entertained.