UP Police DV / PST Call Letter 2018 – The Board is conducting the Document Verification / Physical Standard Test phase III from January 10 to 12, 2019. For the conduction of DV/PST, the Board has provided the link to download the UP Police DV / PST Call Letter 2018. The qualified candidates of written examination can download the call letter from the official website, uppbpb.gov.in, prpb.gov.in. The link to download the call letter is not active yet. The Board will soon provide the link on the website. Then the candidates have to do log in with there registration number and date of birth and download the admit card. In DV the candidates have to carry some essential documents. The list of essentials is provided on the website. Get here all the details on UP Police DV / PST Call Letter 2018, and document to be carried for DV.
UP Police DV / PST Call Letter 2018
The written examination result for UP Police 2018 was declared yesterday, December 05, 2018. And the Board has provided the notice to commence the DV and PSt on 16 districts. Only qualified candidates were able to check their result.
|UP Police DV / PST Call Letter 2018||Important Dates|
|Availability of DV / PST call letter||09 to 12 Jan 2019|
|Conduction of DV / PST of Phase III||10 to 12 Jan 2019|
Call Letter: Click here to download UP Police DV / PST Call Letter 2018.
- Click here to download the above pdf.
How To Download UP Police DV / PST Call Letter 2018?
The candidates have to follow these steps to download the admit card.
- At first click on the above link which will be activated when admit card is available.
- Now provide the registration number and date of birth to fetch the admit card.
- On providing the details the admit card will open and candidates have to take the print out of call letter.
How To Download UP Police Call without Registration Number?
The candidates who have lost their registration number must have a problem in downloading the admit card. The registration number is present on the confirmation page of the application form and on the admit card as well. So the candidates can check the admit card of written examination. Besides this, it may be present on the result as well. So first check for the registration.
If you are not able to get the registration number still then call on the help desk number provided on the official website. Phone number
What To Carry Along With UP Police DV / PST Call Letter 2018?
The candidates have to carry the following documents at the venue along with the hard copy of call letter.
- 02 colour passport size photograph (35 mm X 45 mm).
- Original copy of valid photo identity proof any one of Voter id card, Driving License, Aadhaar card, passport, bank passbook, etc.
- Certificate/ Mark sheet of 10th class
- Certificate /Mark sheet of 12th class
- Caste certificate is applicable
- Domicile certificate
- Another relevant certificate (if want to avail relaxation)
Centre for DV/ PST
The Board is conducting the Document verification and Physical efficiency Test in the following cities.
- Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad
- Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar,