UP Police SI Admit Card 2017 – Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has released UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) Admit Card 2017 on 30 June 2017. Admit Card of UP Police SI Recruitment 2016-17 for written test has been issued on the official website of UPPRPB for those candidates who had submitted their application form on or before the last date. All the details regarding the UP Police SI Admit Card 2017 are given here.
Latest: Written Exam of UP SI 2017 held from 17 Jul to 31 Jul 2017 has been cancelled.
|Date of Written Exam||17 Jul to 31 Jul 2017|
UP Police SI Admit Card 2017
Admit Card of UP Police SI Recruitment is available. The UP Police SI Recruitment 2016-17 Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website at prpb.gov.in. Enter application number and date of birth to download admit card. The direct link to download UP Police SI Admit Card 2017 is given below.
UP Police SI Admit Card 2017 – Notice for exam date
How to download the UP Police SI Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of UP Police.
- Find the link which navigate the UP Police Admit Card for SI posts.
- Click on that link of Admit Card.
- Fill the required details as per requirements.
- Click on the submit button for submitting the information.
- Candidate please note that fill correct information which was entered at the time of Registration / Application form.
- Admit Card will be displayed on computer screen.
Admit Card is very important to document for appearing in the Written Examination and other test. Candidates who fill their Application properly on time are only eligible to download the Admit Card. The candidates without the valid Admit Card will not be permitted to appear in the Test. Also, the UP Police SI Admit Card has to be preserved safely for further verification and reference purpose.