UP VDO Result 2018-2019 is announced at upsssc.gov.in. Result of UP VDO 2019 is declared by Uttar Pradesh Service Selection Subordinate Commission in May / June 2019. Candidates get +2 for every correct answer and -1 for incorrect ones, in order to arrive at UP VDO Result 2019 as per final answer key. Written examination of UP VDO was held on December 22 and 23, 2018. Candidates can login with either registration number or roll number and date of birth to check result. UPSSSC is recruiting candidates for 1953 vacancies of Village Panchayat Officer, Village Development Officer, Social Welfare Supervisor. Get here complete details of UP VDO Result 2018 such as date, merit list.
UP VDO Result 2019
Candidates can check UP VDO Result 2018-2019 in online mode only. This is a single stage selection process. Thus, result of UP VDO 2019 written exam is extremely important for all UPSSSC aspirants.
|UP VDO Result||Important Dates|
|Written Examination to be held on||22 & 23 Dec 2018|
|Declaration of Result (expected)||May / Jun 2019|
Check Here: Candidates can check result of UP VDO 2019 as per declaration at upsssc.gov.in.
Marks In UP VDO Result 2018-2019 As Per Answer Key
UPSSSC has released answer key prior to result. First a preliminary answer key came. Then a revised one. And then a final one. Candidates can use answer key of UP VDO 2019 in order to calculate their score. Carry out following steps to do so.
- Open official answer key, and open your own paper.
- Go to question 1 in your paper and see what answer you marked.
- Then go to question 1 in answer key of that set, which you have paper, and see what is its answer.
- If your answer matches with answer key answer, then mark it is correct. If they do not match then mark it as incorrect. Otherwise if you did not attempt it then mark it is un-attempted.
- Repeat above steps 2 to 4 for all questions.
- Then count all number of correct answers and incorrect answers.
- Then use below formula for your score.
Marks In UP VDO Result 2018-2019 As Per Answer Key = Number of correct answer * 2 – Number of incorrect answers * 1.
How To Check UP VDO Result 2019?
After conducting written examination, and releasing answer key, UPSSSC declares VDO result. UPSSSC declares result on official website upsssc.gov.in. Candidates can check result either by visiting official website or by clicking above link. For the purpose of checking result, candidates need to follow following simple easy steps.
- First, click above link. Above link redirects to UP VDO result 2019 page instantly.
- Then you must opt to check result either by registration number or roll number.
- If you select registration number then you have to enter login details on this page including registration number, your Date of Birth, Gender, and Verification Code (Captcha Code).
- Otherwise, if you select roll number, then you have to enter login details on this page including roll number, your Date of Birth, Gender, and Verification Code (Captcha Code).
- Once you enter all data, click on “Next” button.
- Then result page will open on screen.
- Check result and take a print.
Forgot Registration Number – Know What To Do!
As can be seen above, registration number is important to check UP VDO Result 2019. What happens if you lose it? Do not worry! There is a simple way to get it back. Follow following steps!
- Click on link to check UP VDO Result 2018-2019 above.
- When you reach login page, scroll down to get to link Know Your Registration Number. Click it.
- Then enter details that are asked on this page.
- Submit form and get your registration number!
By the same token, you may want to know what to do if forgot roll number. In that case, all you have to do is check your admit card of UPSSSC VDO 2019. Voila! You will get roll number there!
Significance of UP VDO Result 2019
In order to understand significance of UP VDO Result, candidates may take a look at following note on selection process.
Selection is on basis of Uttar Pradesh Direct Recruitment To Junior Level Posts (Discontinuation Of Interview) Rules, 2017. You can read this rule completely here – Shasanadesh 04 / 2017 / 1 / 1 / 2017.
Candidates get selection to estemeed posts of Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Gram Vikas Adhikari, Samaj Kalyan Paryaveshak through UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 solely through written exam.
Therefore, UP VDO Result 2019 is extremely important. It decides fate of candidate on whether or not they are getting selected!
Besides result of UP VDO 2019, whether candidate is selected or not depends on fulfilling eligibility criteria.
UPSSSC VDO Vacancies 2019
On basis of UPSSSC VDO Result 2019, the commission is recruiting candidates to 1953 vacancies. A break up of vacancies, is explained in following image containing vacancies table. In addition to vacancies, pay scale is also highlighted here. Candidates can also see age, as on July 1, 2018, that should be their age in order to be eligible for respective posts.
As can be seen, there are 1527 vacancies of Gram Panchayat Adhikari. Then there are 362 vacancies of Gram Vikas Adhikari that we refer to as VDO. And also there are 64 vacancies of Samaj Kalyan Paryaveshak.
Whereas vacancies above are overall, candidates may note that there is reservation. As in all govt jobs, reservation is as per rules of central and state government. UPSSSC VDO 2018-2019 official notification says this about reservation:
In accordance with govt norms, there exists horizontal reservation. It is as follows.
Order Of Preference
There are three posts to chose from. Candidates are required to make their preference order clear in form. UPSSSC will allot posts to candidates on basis of their merit in written exam UP VDO Result 2018-2019, and preference order.
Candidates have to submit their preference in number as well as words. See image below to know how one has to submit it.
Official Notification of UPSSSC VDO 2018-2019
Earlier there was a Subordinate Services Selection Board (UPSSSB) set up through an 1988 Ordinance. Then act 7, 1988 replaced it for all Group C Recruitment in Uttar Pradesh by its state government. In addition, this board also considered requests of authorities, govt companies, owned or controlled by govt for its recruitment. Board had a corporate entity separated from govt.
Thereafter in 1990, this board dissolved. In its place, stood a Commission. This Commission had max of 5 members and a Chairman. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (Amendment) Act, 1993 came into being in order to deifine service conditions. This converted Commission to a department of government.
On 28 Dec 1997, this act was repealed and replaced by Act 5, 1998. Then Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services selection commission again established by UP Act 1, 2006. Again it was repealed by UP Ordinance 6, 2007, and later by Act 1, 2007.
However difficulties in Group C recruitment on administrative departments of state soon came to light. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection commission Act, 2014 came came into being on 20 Jun 2014.
Chairman as well as 5 members resigned on 6 Apr 2017, and then present UPSSSC was reconstituted.