Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam, Lucknow has released the UPJN AE Admit Card / Call Letter 2016 as per the schedule. Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam has issued the admit card in two stages for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 i.e written exam and interview. For the purpose of obtaining Admit Card, enter registration number and password on the download page. This will lead to e-admit card which can then be downloaded and printed. Carry officially issued UP JN AE Admit Card 2016 on day of exam.
|Date of Written Exam||16 Dec 2016|
|Date of Personal Interview||30 & 31 Dec 2016|
UPJN AE Admit Card 2016
Now, UP Jal Nigam has released Interview Admit Card / Call Letter for those candidates who have qualified the written exam. Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website or from this page.
The direct link to download the UP JN AE Admit card is also posted on this page below.
UP JN AE Admit card 2016 for Interview: Click here to download interview call letter for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam AE Recruitment 2016.
Admit Card process is over for Written Exam.
Exam Pattern for Written Exam
Question paper pattern for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 is given below.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Intelligence and reasoning||15||15||2 Hours|
|Based on Syllabus of graduation (Civil,Electrical,Mechanical,CS,Electronics & Communication,Electrical & Electronics)||50||50|
Important Instruction Regarding UPJN AE Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.