UPJN AE Online Application Form 2016 – Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam, Lucknow invites application form for recruitment of Assistant Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates can check here details of UPJN AE Online Application Form 2016 like application process, application fee.
|Opening date for Registration||23 Nov 2016|
|Last date for Registration||07 Dec 2016|
UPJN AE Online Application Form 2016
UPJN AE Online Application Form 2016 for Assistant Engineer is available online at official website of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam, Lucknow. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Application Form.
Candidates can also fill their Application form from the direct link provided below.
UPJN AE Online Application Form 2016: Click Here to Apply Online for selection of Assistant Engineer in Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Lucknow.
- Unreserved / OBC – Rs. 600/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 300/-
- PwD – No Fee
How to Apply
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 regarding application form has to be filled and submitted online. UP JN Lucknow has released online application form on 23 Nov 2016 at http://www.upjn.org. All applicants have to pay application fee in mode prescribed.
- Log on to official website at http://www.upjn.org.
- Find out Recruitment of Assistant Engineer tab and select it.
- Navigate to Advertisement/ Notification link and download it as PDF.
- Read the Complete Notification carefully to know all rules and regulations of UPJN AE Recruitment 2016.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with required personal, educational details.
- Pay the Application Fee as per instructions and save Fee Receipt as proof.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
Important steps to be followed to fill the Online Application
- Candidates are required to apply online through website http://www.upjn.org only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process.
- Candidates are first required to go to the U.P. Jal Nigam website http://www.upjn.org and click on the link “Recruitment”.
- He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification/ advertisement first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
- Candidates are required to fill the Registration Form wherein basic details of the candidates will be filled post which the Login ID and Password (Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY Format) will be displayed on the computer screen and also sent to Registered Mobile Number and Email ID. Candidates are required to preserve the same till the result is declared.
- Candidate may then Proceed to the Application Form and fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, and educational qualification etc. Post completing the registration process or can Exit and login again to fill the application form later.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy (a) Recent Colored Photograph (b) Signature. The size of these scanned Photograph should be less than 80Kb and signature should be less than 50Kb.
- All the candidates who, have completed and submitted the form, shall be provisionally allowed to appear in CBT on the basis of their particulars provided in the application form (which does not necessarily mean eligibility).