|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
The Government of Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam has been released the UP JN Routine Clerk, Stenographer Admit Card 2017 on the official website of the UPJN. Candidates who had submitted their online application form on or before the last date of the online application can get the Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Routine Clerk, Stenographer Admit Card for the written examination held by UPJN Official Authority. Get here complete information of UPJN Routine Clerk, Stenographer Admit Card 2017.
|Date of Examination||09 & 10 Mar 2017|
UPJN Routine Clerk, Stenographer Admit Card 2017
Admit Card is available online at official website www.upjn.org. Candidates can also download their Admit Card for the same from the direct link given below.
To Download the Admit Card 2017 – Click here to download the UPJN Recruitment 2016-17 for Routine Clerk, Stenographer Admit Card.
No candidates will be allowed to appear in the written examination without the admit card. So, candidates are advised to bring the admit card along with the valid identity proof in the CBT and Interview.
How to download the UPJN JE Admit Card
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link ‘UPJN Routine Clerk, Stenographer Admit Card’.
- Enter the required details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
Important Instructions for the candidates appearing for Online Examination
- Please bring your Admit card in original with one recent passport size color photograph firmly pasted on it (similar to uploaded photograph).
- Valid Photo Identity Proof : PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Aadhar card with a photograph in original.
- Biometric Registration is compulsory of every candidate before online Examination
- You must bring stationery such as pencils, ballpoint pen etc. with you. Rough sheets will be provided at Test Center.
- You are advised to report to the examination venue at the time mentioned on the Admit card.
- Examination will be conducted online (CBT Mode). Candidates must enter their Roll No, Pin No. as mentioned on the Admit Card and Password as announced by Invigilator to login 5 mins before the Exam Start time to read the Assessment related instructions. Please ensure that your photo and Roll No. which will subsequently appear on the screen are correct.
- The candidate should be vigilant in the examination. Any Request for change of Test center/venue will not be entertained.
- A specific computer node no. will be allotted to every candidate and the list of the same will be displayed at the door of the respective labs.
- No Candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall till full examination time is over