Application form for UPJN Recruitment 2016 for Routine Clerk and Stenographer is available online at official website http:upjn.org/. Candidates who have checked their eligibility criteria can fill the Application form for UPJN Recruitment 2016 for Routine Clerk, Stenographer on or before the last date as mention below. All the candidates are required to read the instruction carefully before applying. Get here complete information UPJN Routine Clerk, Stenographer Online Application Form 2016.
|Event (Re-Opening Application Form)||Dates|
|Registration start date||23 Feb 2017|
|Registration end date||28 Feb 2017|
|Last date of Payment through challan mode||01 Mar 2017|
|Registration start date||21 Dec 2016|
|Registration end date||27 Dec 2016|
|Last date of Payment through challan mode||28 Dec 2016|
UPJN Routine Clerk, Stenographer Online Application Form 2016
Before the filling of the Online Application, for convenience, the Candidate should have scanned images of following documents in CD/DVD/Pen drive with file size of 80KB (maximum) for Photograph and 50KB (maximum) for Signature in JPG/JPEG format only.
Candidates can fill UPJN Routine Clerk, Stenographer Online Application form 2016 from the offiical website or from the direct link provided below. Application will NOT be accepted by any other mode.
Get Application here – Click here to Apply online for the UPJN Routine Clerk, Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Application form.
- Gen (UN) / OBC – Rs. 600
- SC / ST – Rs. 300
- PH – Nil
Important Steps to be Followed to Fill the Application Form
Instructions and Important Links will guide you to fill the Application Form. Please read them carefully and follow them religiously.
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.upjn.org only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
- 3.Candidates are first required to go to the U.P. Jal Nigam website www.upjn.org and click on the link “Recruitment”
- Candidates are required to fill the Registration Form wherein basic details of the candidates will be filled post which the Login ID and Password(Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY Format) will be displayed on the computer screen and also sent to Registered Mobile Number and Email ID. Candidates are required to preserve the same till the result is declared.
- Candidate may then Proceed to the Application Form and fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, and educational qualification etc. Post completing the registration process or can Exit and login again to fill the application form later.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy (a) Recent Colored Photograph (b) Signature. The size of these scanned Photograph should be less than 80Kb and signature should be less than 50Kb.
- All the candidates who, have completed and submitted the form, shall be provisionally allowed to appear in CBT on the basis of their particulars provided in the application form (which does not necessarily mean eligibility).Complete particulars regarding eligibility will be scrutinized subsequently. If at any stage, it is found that the information furnished on the online application is false/fake/misinterpreted/incorrect or does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post applied, their candidature are liable to be cancelled, even after appearing in the examination, in addition to other any action as may be deemed fit by U.P. Jal Nigam.