Application Form of UPPSC Recruitment 2016 is available online. Candidates who are eligible and interested to get recruitment in the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) can apply before last date. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying. In order to take part in the recruitment process it is important to successfully apply online and then download admit card of UPPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 before exam or interview.
UPPSC Application Form 2016 – 2017
UPPSC Online Application Form 2016 is available on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates can apply online for UPPSC Recruitment 2016 for various posts issued by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission using links given below.
|Advt Number||UPPSC Recruitment Notification||Last date to apply||UPPSC Application Form|
|3/2016-17||Direct Recruitment||03 Dec 2016||Click here|
|A-3/E-1/2016||UP Review Officer Recruitment Examination||24 Oct 2016||Click here|
|A-2/E-1/2016||UP Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam||For Main – 28 Nov 2016||Click here|
If there is any false data in application form of UPPSC Recruitment 2016-2017, then that may be a probable cause for the rejection of applicant at any stage of recruitment.
Candidates who will fill their UPPSC application form 2016-2017 completely and correctly along with application fee will get the admit card. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will issue the admit card only for the eligible candidates. So candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
How to Apply?
- Read the advertisement carefully (especially eligibility criteria)
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link given on this page.
- Pay application fees through payment gateway.
- Fill the UPPSC application form according to given instructions. Fill the required data carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of qualification and experience certificate wherever required.
- Click on submit to complete registration procedure and print it.
UPPSC Vacancy 2016-2017
There is a large number of vacancies in the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates can fill UPPSC Application Form 2016-2017 against posts for which they are interested, and at the same time eligible for.
To be exact, following are the vacancy details for UPPSC Recruitment 2016-2017.
UPPSC Direct Recruitment 2016
Total No. of Post (Departments) : 1343
- Vyawsayik Shiksha-02
- Shiksha Vibhag-210
- Medical & Health Services-33+1
- Fire Services-01
- Provincial Medical & Health Services-78+924
UP Review Officer Recruitment Examination 2016
- Name of the Post : Review Officer/Assistant Review officer
- Total No. Post : 361 posts
UP Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam 2016
Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- General: 111 Posts
- OBC: 58 Posts
- SC: 45 Posts
- ST: 04 Posts