UPPSC Application Form 2020: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) releases the application form of UPPSC 2020 in online mode at the official website, uppsc.up.nic.in. The candidates who are willing to take part in the recruitment need to fill the application form. Before filling the application form, candidates must carefully go through the eligibility criteria. To complete the application process, students also need to pay the application form. The application is only accepted if the student fille the form before the last date. To know all the details about UPPSC Application Form 2020 refer to this page.
UPPSC Application Form 2020
The application form is available only in online mode on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates can apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for various posts which come under Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission from the links given below.
|Advt Number||UPPSC Recruitment Notification||UPPSC Application Form|
|A-5/ E-1/2018||UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Main Examination 2018||Click here|
|A-1/E-1/2020||UPPSC Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination 2020||Click here|
|A-5/E-1/2019||UPPSC Assistant Engineer||Click here|
|A-4/E-1/2019||UPPSC Block Education Officer||Click here|
|A-3/ E-1/2018||UP Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam||Click here|
|A-2/E-1/2018||UP PCS 2018 Exam||Click here|
|A-4/E-1/2017||UP Review Officer Recruitment Examination||Click here|
UPPSC Application Fee 2020
The students need to pay the application fee to complete the process of the application. The application fee is prescribed as per the category. Check the UPPSC recruitment notification carefully to know about the application for the particular post.
Most importantly, UPPSC application fee must be submitted within the stipulated time. The repercussions of failing to submit the application fee on time fall on the candidature. In some cases, UPPSC extends the date for the submission of fee. So, keep checking the official website to get the recent updates of UPPSC application form.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can submit the application fee in online mode via Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or other payment options.
Documents To Kept Ready for UPPSC Application Form 2020
While filling the application form, apart from the personal details, candidates also need to fill some of the additional details and also upload some documents. Refer to the details given below.
- Aadhaar Card
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Bachelors’ Marksheet and Certificate
- Credit Card / Debit Card
- Scanned copies of Photograph and Signature
How to Fill UPPSC Application Form 2020?
After meeting the eligibility conditions, aspirants can fill the application form which is available in online mode at the official website, uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Read the advertisement carefully (especially eligibility criteria).
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link given on this page. The candidates need to first register themselves by filling the basic details like name, date of birth, gender, date of birth, category, contact details like email and phone number, etc.
- Pay application fees through the payment gateway through Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking.
- This is the final steps in which the candidates need to upload scanned copies of qualification and experience certificate wherever required, and photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it for future reference.
If there is any false data in the application form of UPPSC recruitment 2020, then there may be a probable cause for the rejection of applicant at any stage of recruitment.
UPPSC Admit Card 2020
Candidates who submit the UPPSC application form completely and correctly along with application fee are eligible to get the admit card. The admit card is issued to the eligible candidates. The UPPSC releases the admit card in online mode at the official website, uppsc.up.nic.in for which the candidates have to enter registration number, date of birth, verification code and gender.
The candidates must carry the hard copy of the admit card in a printed format along with valid id proof. As he or she cannot appear for the exam without a valid hall ticket. The UPPSC Admit Card contains important information related to the exam. So, candidates must keep it carefully till the time the process gets over completely.
UPPSC Direct Recruitment 2018-2019
Total Number of Post in UP PCS Exam is 924, which has been categories under
|Description||Number of Vacancies|
|Combined / Upper Subordinate Services (General Recruitment)||831|
|Total Number of vacancies are||924|
Total No. of Post (Departments): 465
- U.P. Secretariat Samiksha Adhikari
- U.P. Public Service Commission Samiksha Adhikari
- Board of Revenue, U.P. Samiksha Adhikari
- U.P. Secretariat Samiksha Adhikari (Hindi)
- U.P. Secretariat Samiksha Adhikari (Urdu)
- U.P. Secretariat Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari
- U.P. Public Service Commission Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari
- Board of Revenue, U.P. Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari
- U.P. Public Service Commission Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari (Account)
UPPSC Archive Vacancy 2016-2017
There is a large number of vacancies in the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates can fill UPPSC Application Form 2016-2017 against posts for which they are interested, and at the same time eligible for.
To be exact, following are the vacancy details for UPPSC Recruitment 2016-2017.
UPPSC Direct Recruitment 2016
Total No. of Post (Departments) : 1343
- Vyawsayik Shiksha-02
- Shiksha Vibhag-210
- Medical & Health Services-33+1
- Fire Services-01
- Provincial Medical & Health Services-78+924
UP Review Officer Recruitment Examination 2016
- Name of the Post: Review Officer/Assistant Review officer
- Total No. Post: 361 posts
UP Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam 2016
Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- General: 111 Posts
- OBC: 58 Posts
- SC: 45 Posts
- ST: 04 Posts