UPSC CAPF Answer Key 2019 can be checked here after exam. The answer key of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Assistant Commandant (AC) written exam 2019 is published for Set A, B, C, D. Answer key is not released for paper 2 since it is subjective. Candidates can download unofficial answer keys in order to estimate score just after exam concludes on August 18, 2019. However Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) also releases official CAPF Answer Key around a year after exam. For the purpose of result of CAPF 2019, candidates get 2 marks for correct answers in paper 1 and 2/3 mark is deducted for incorrect answer. Get here all CAPF Answer Key 2019.
Latest: Unofficial answer key of UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant 2019 for exam held on August 18, 2019, is now available.
UPSC CAPF Answer Key 2019
The answer key of CAPF AC 2019 exam contains correct answers of all objective questions. UPSC publishes them as PDF file. Unofficially they are available set wise either directly as a table or as PDF. Check schedule below and scroll down for all CAPF Answer Key 2019.
|UPSC CAPF 2019||Important Dates|
|Conduct of exam||18 Aug 2019|
|Availability of unofficial CAPF Answer Key 2019 (expected)||Few hours after exam|
|Issuance of official answer key by UPSC (expected)||One year after exam|
|Declaration of CAPF Written Result 2019 (expected)||Dec 2019 / Jan 2020|
CAPF 2019 paper 1 answer key by Govt Exams Funda
UPSC CAPF[AC] Answer Key 2019 Series (C) by Education Point
CAPF AC 2019 Set D Answer Key by AKS Academy
UPSC CAPF 2019 GS Answer Key by Education Niketan
CAPF 2019 Answer Key Paper 1
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant 18 August 2019 Answer Key – Set D
Get Here: Candidates can download unofficial answer key of CAPF 2019 from this page after exam. Whereas official answer key can be downloaded from upsc.gov.in.
How to calculate score using CAPF Answer Key 2019
An important reason behind candidates seeking answer key is to predict score. Just after exam, candidates are anxious to judge how well they performed in exam. Now while it may not be feasible to do so for the subjective paper, it is doable for the objective paper. In objective paper, answer is either right or wrong, simply on basis of option marked. Thus one can easily calculate their score using answer key.
Steps to calculate marks using answer key of UPSC CAPF 2019 exam are as follows.
- Open CAPF answer key.
- Keep your question paper of CAPF AC written exam also open.
- Now check answer given in answer key for question 1, in that set of which you got question paper.
- Then see what answer you had marked.
- If both answers are same, then mark it as correct answer. If they do not match then mark it as wrong answer. Otherwise if you had not marked any answer then put it down as unattempted.
- Repeat for all 125 questions.
- Then count number of correct answers, and incorrect answers.
- Award marks for correct answer and deduct for incorrect answer as per formula below.
Marks in UPSC CAPF 2019 General Ability and Intelligence = (Number of correct answers * 2) – (Number of incorrect answers * 2/3)
Important note: If you have marked more than one answer in any question, then it is also considered as incorrect.
UPSC CAPF 2019 Question Paper
There are two question papers. One is of Paper I General Ability and Intelligence and another is of Paper II General Studies, Essay and Comprehension. All questions are as per syllabus of CAPF 2019.
Question paper of UPSC CAPF 2019 written exam will be available here for both after exam. Please note that there will be four sets of question papers A, B, C, D. However each will have same questions as other, only questions are jumbled.
Click here for all UPSC CAPF Question Papers.
Who publishes CAPF Answer Key 2019?
Every year thousands of candidates prepare for UPSC CAPF AC exam. As a result, there are several teachers and coaching centres who guide these UPSC aspirants. Since official answer key is released much later, therefore these mentors issue answer keys unofficially to help candidates.
Thus, coaching centres and teachers publish unofficial answer key of CAPF AC written exam, either on same day after exam, or few days later.
Issuance of official UPSC CAPF Answer Key
There is no fixed date for publication of official UPSC CAPF Answer Key 2019. Going by past year trends, it can be downloaded from upsc.gov.in around a year after exam. However, UPSC releases question PDF few days after exam only.
As and when official answer key of CAPF AC 2019 is out, candidates can download them to know all correct answers.
Please note that UPSC does not invite objections against CAPF Answer Keys.
How to get CAPF Answer Key from upsc.gov.in
As mentioned above, you can get answer key of CAPF 2019 written exam from UPSC around a year after exam. Nevertheless, whenever it is available, you can download it by following these steps.
Step 1: Visit upsc.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on examinations in main menu. This opens a drop down. Then click on Answer Keys.
Step 3: Now you reach UPSC Answer Keys page. Here, scroll and find Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2019 answer key.
Step 4: Click on file link in table.
Significance of UPSC CAPF Answer Key 2019
Candidates get help from answer key of UPSC CAPF 2019 in several ways. Few important reasons that make them significant are as follows.
- Those who appear in CAPF AC 2019 written exam want to know correct answers of MCQ questions. They can do it with answer keys.
- Knowing answers makes test taker sure of how many questions he/she marked correctly and how many were incorrect.
- Issuance of answer keys make UPSC recruitment process fair and transparent.
- After checking answers, candidates can calculate marks and compare with past year cut off to get an idea of chances of selection.
- Future UPSC CAPF aspirants can make use of question papers of CAPF exam along with answer keys to prepare for exam.
Any candidate whether they filled application form of CAPF 2019 or not can download answer key.
|Name of exam||UPSC CAPF AC 2019|
|Number of papers||2|
|Name of papers||Paper 1 (General Ability and Intelligence), Paper 2 (General Studies, Essay and Comprehension)|
|Marks for paper 1||250|
|Marks for paper 2||200|
- General Ability and Intelligence contains objective questions (MCQ with single answer correct).
- There are 125 questions in it.
- For every correct answer, candidates get +2 marks.
- For every incorrect answer, there is negative marking of -2/3 marks.
- In case of multiple answers marked also there is negative marking of -2/3 marks.
- General Studies, Essay and Comprehension contains subjective questions.
- There are 6 questions with sub-questions in it.
- For every correct answer, candidates get marks as assigned to it.
- There is no negative marking.
- However, if candidate writes answer in any other language than one asked, then he/she does not get marks for it.
UPSC CAPF Result 2019
Answer key of UPSC CAPF 2019 plays an important role in its result. However candidates may note that it is the official one that is considered. Result of UPSC CAPF AC written exam is published at upsc.gov.in.
It is published as a PDF file containing roll numbers of candidates who qualify for PET/PST. Every year, Ministry of Home Affairs appoints one nodal agency that then conducts PET/PST. Qualified candidates get their call letters after CAPF written exam result from this agency.
Candidates must be aware of their roll number generated with admit card of CAPF 2019 in order to check result. Besides PDF file, they can check marks using roll number and date of birth from website.
There is a separate cut off for Paper I, Paper I and II, Final. Take a look at 2017 cut off to get an idea.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019
Union Public Service Commission conducts written exam for CAPF Recruitment 2019. Through it, recruitment takes place for Assistant Commandants (Group A) in Central Armed Police Forces. Forces in which CAPF recruitment happens, and their vacancies are as follows.
Number of vacancies
- Border Security Force (BSF): 100
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF): 108
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF): 28
- Indo‐Tibetan Border Police (ITBP): 21
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB): 66
Candidate selection is on basis of following
- Written exam (Paper I and II)
- Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
- Interview/Personality Test
UPSC CAPF Answer Key 2019 Frequently Asked Questions
Qs 1. Does UPSC release CAPF Answer Key 2019?
Ans. 1 Yes, UPSC does release answer key of CAPF AC written exam. UPSC released answer key only for Paper 1 General Ability and Intelligence.
Qs 2. How can I challenge CAPF AC answer key?
Ans. 2 Unfortunately you cannot challenge official answer key of CAPF Assistant Commandant exam. UPSC does not invite objections in any mode.
Qs 3. How can I check UPSC CAPF Result 2019?
Ans. 3 You can check CAPF Result of written exam from upsc.gov.in. To do that, you have to visit the website and go to results section. Please note that cut off of UPSC CAPF is announced after final result.
UPSC CAPF Answer Key Archives
If you have any queries regarding UPSC CAPF Answer Key 2019, please ask in comments below.