UPSC CDS Application Form 2018 – Candidates who wish to apply for UPSC CDS 2018 examination can fill the application form for the same. It should be filled and submitted by the eligible candidates. All the interested candidates are requested to go to UPSC official website at http://upsc.gov.in. for UPSC CDS Application Form 2018 . The online registration forms are available and started from November 8, 2017. Application form for UPSC CDS (2) 2018 will be available in the month of August 2018. Its registration process shall be in two parts- part I and part II. In part I candidates have to enter the personal details and in part II candidates have to upload photograph and signature in the prescribed manner.
UPSC CDS Application Form 2018
Candidates are required to fill the complete form including part I and part II available on the official website at www.upsconline.nic.in. Before filling up the application form, candidates are advised to read instructions given in the prospectus at http://www.upsc.gov.in. Know UPSC CDS Application Form 2018 important Dates are.
|Date of notification for UPS CDS Exam||08 Nov 2017|
|Last Date for receipt of Applications||04 Dec 2017|
|Date of Examination||04 Feb 2018|
Application Form: Click Here to apply online for UPSC CDS Part – I
Official website: www.upsconline.nic.in .
Application Fee for CDS 2018
Female candidates and ST/SC candidates does not have to pay any fee for the examination. Rest of the candidates have to pay Rs. 200 as application fee. Application money can be deposited in any of the SBI branch or by challan, net banking or debit/ credit card. Now let us take a look on how to apply for CDS 2018.
UPSC CDS Application Form 2018 – Steps to apply
Eligible candidates are required to visit the official website at www.upsconline.nic.in to fill up the application form. Given below are some steps to fill up the application form of UPSC CDS 2018
- Click on apply online link mentioned in the webpage of the website
- Click for part I registration
- This will take you to the page containing instruction regarding application form, read the instructions carefully.
- Click yes and fill up the application form.
- Candidates are required to fill the details such as name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, educational qualifications, address, contact numbers, email ID etc. in the provided space.
- Enter all the details and pay the prescribed fee as mentioned above.
- Select centers for examination as per your choice
- Upload photograph and signature with required dimensions
- Agree to declaration and Submit the form by clicking on submit button
Upload of Photograph and Signature dimensions
- For Photograph- Candidates should upload scanned photograph in jpg format. The file should not be more than 40kb and not less than 3kb. Resolution of the photograph must be 140 pixels height X 110 pixels width.
- For Signature- Candidates should upload scanned signature in jpg format. The file should not be more than 40kb and not less than 1kb. Resolution of the photograph must be 140 pixels height X 110 pixels width.