UPSC CDS (1) 2018 Result- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has revealed the marks of the finally selected candidates on February 09, 2019 at upsc.gov.in. The marks have been declared in the form of pdf containing the name of the selected candidates and marks obtained by them. The annoucement of marks has been made after the declaration of UPSC CDS (1) 2018 Result on November 09, 2019. The Commission released the CDS 1 Result 2018 in form of pdf file. Now the selected candidates ahve to join the academies in which they have been selected. Get here all the details of CDS 1 Result 2018.
UPSC CDS (1) 2018 Result
The candidates should note that this result is provisional, the Commission has released the result for Air Forces Acadamy, naval Academy, and Indian Military Academy. For the OTA the result will be declared soon. The selected candidates ahve to forward the certificate to ensure their date of birth.
|UPSC CDS I 2018 Result||Dates|
|UPSC CDS 1 2018 exam||04 Feb 2018|
|UPSC CDS 1 2018 Written Exam Result||27 Mar 2018|
|UPSC CDS 1 2018 Final Result – IMA, INA, AFA||09 Nov 2018|
Scores of CDS 1 2018: Click here to check the Score of CDS 1 2018 for non- recomended candidates.
Marks of Recommended Candidates: Click here to check the Marks in CDS 1 2018
Result: Click here to check the CDS 1 Final result
UPSC CDS (1) 2018 Final Result
Based on the final result of UPSC CDS 1 2018, a total of 414 vacancies will be filled. Name of courses and approximate vacancies are as follows.
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 146th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2019||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala —Course commencing in January, 2019 Executive (General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)].||45|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in February, 2019 i.e. No. 205 F(P) Course.||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai—109th SSC(Men)(NT) Course commencing in April, 2019.||225|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai-23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2019.||12|
But as of now, the notice has the number of candidates in final result which differs from the above vacancies.
- Indian Military Academy – 60
- Indian Naval Academy – 33
- Air Force Academy – 07
UPSC CDS (1) 2018 Written Result
Candidate having their roll number in the result have qualified for being interviewed by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence, for admission to (i) Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 146th Course commencing in January, 2019 (ii) Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala, Course commencing in January, 2019 (iii) Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course (205 F(P)) commencing in February, 2019 (iv) Officers Training Academy, Chennai 109th SSC Course (NT)(for Men) commencing in April, 2019 and (v) Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2019.
CDS Result 2018
Click Here to view / download UPSC CDS 2018 Result PDF File.
All the candidates who have successfully qualified in the written exam are required to register themselves online on the Indian Army Recruiting website joinindianarmy.nic.in within two weeks of announcement of written result. The successful candidates would them be allotted Selection Centres and dates, of SSB interview which shall be communicated on the registered e-mail ID. Any candidate who has already registered earlier on the site will not be required to do so. In case of any query/Login problem, email be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The marks-sheet of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result of OTA (after conducting SSB Interview) and will remain available on the website for a period of 60 days.
Expected cut off for UPSC CDS (1) 2018 Result
The Result for UPSC CDS (I) 2018 Written Result has been announced but the exact cut-off marks shall be intimidated by UPSC after the declaration of Final Result. Although, the expected cut-off for the Written Exam is provided in the table below.
|Academy||Written Exam Cut Off (expected)|
How to check Result?
- UPSC CDS (I) 2018 Result of written exam is published as a PDF file containing roll numbers of candidates who have qualified for being interviewed by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence.
- Click the link given above and simply open the PDF file in your browser.
- Ctrl+F (if using Windows) or Command+F (if using Mac) and type your roll number. If your roll number is in the list, that means you have qualified.
After declaration of UPSC CDS (1) 2018 Result
Candidates can know through the list whether they have been shortlisted for further rounds of selection. Their candidature is provisional. Instructions for candidates who have qualified as per the UPSC CDS (1) 2018 Result of Written Exam are given below.
- In accordance with the conditions of the admission to the examination, they are required to submit the original certificates in support of age (Date of Birth), educational qualifications, NCC (C) (Army Wing/Senior Division Air Wing/Naval Wing) etc. claimed by them along with self attested copies thereof, to
- Army Headquarters, A.G.’s Branch/Rtg./CDSE Entry Section for males and SSC Women Entry Section for women candidates, West Block-III, Ground Floor, Wing 1, R.K. Puram, New Delhi110066
- in case of IMA/SSC as their first choice and to IHQ of MoD (Navy), DMPR (OI & R Section), Room No. 204, ‘C’-Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011
- in case of Navy as their first choice, and to PO 3 (A) Air Headquarters, ‘J’ Block, Room No. 17, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Motilal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110011
- in case of Air Force as their first choice. The original Certificates are to be submitted within two weeks of completion of the SSB Interview and not later than 13th November, 2018 for AFA and not later than 01st January, 2019 for IMA and not later than 01st January, 2019 for admission to NA (1st April, 2019
- in case of SSC only). The candidates must not send the original Certificates to the Union Public Service Commission.
- All the candidates who have successfully qualified in the written exam are required to register themselves online on the Indian Army Recruiting website joinindianarmy.nic.in within two weeks of announcement of written result. The successful candidates would them be allotted Selection Centres and dates, of SSB interview which shall be communicated on the registered e-mail ID. Any candidate who has already registered earlier on the site will not be required to do so. In case of any query/Login problem, email be forwarded to email@example.com.
Number of candidates shortlisted for SSB interviews
The number of candidates being shortlisted for SSB interview, on the basis of UPSC CDS (1) Result 2018 of Written Exam is determined by the cut off and various other factors. In the past two years, around 8000 – 10000 candidates have been shortlisted each time for SSB interviews based on the result of Combined Defence Services written exam. UPSC shortlisted 8261 candidates as having qualified for being interviewed by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence last exam.
Candidates who obtain minimum qualifying cut off marks in the CDS written exam will be called for further rounds of selection process. The UPSC CDS (1) 2018 cut off shall be as determined by the Commission. Officially the CDS cut offs are published for past admission sessions are given here for your reference.
Cut Off For Written Exam
|CDS Cut Off||CDS I 2015||CDS II 2014||CDS I 2014||CDS II 2013||CDS I 2013||CDS II 2012|
|OTA for Men||86||86||78||76||72||76|
|OTA for Women||86||86||78||76||72||76|
If you have any queries regarding UPSC CDS 1 Result, please ask in comments below.