|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2017 has released. The candidates can submit it from August 08 to September 08, 2017. The direct link to fill CDS Application Form 2017 is available on this page. The candidates must check eligibility for Combined Defence Services examination before filling UPSC CDS Application Form 2017.
The registration form is divided into two parts: Part 1 which is Registration and Part 2 i.e., Payment and Uploading of Documents. In Part 1 candidates will have to fill in all the details in the online form and in Part 2 make payment of the application fee charges and upload the documents as per the specified format. Read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form. For more information on CDS (II) 2017 application form, read the article below.
Dates Related to UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2017
|Application form released on||August 08 2017|
|The deadline to submit the application form will lapse on||September 08, 2017|
|Last date to pay the fee amount via Cash||September 07, 2017|
|Last date to pay via Net Banking / Debit or Credit Card||September 08, 2017|
|UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2017 will be held on||November 19, 2017|
- Apply Here – Click here to apply for UPSC CDS (2) 2017. – Over now!
- Official website to apply for CDS exam is www.upsc.gov.in.
Applications rejected due to non-payment of the fee, Click here.
UPSC CDS Application Form 2017 – CDS 2 Apply Online
Interested applicants can apply for CDS 2 exam 2017 by clicking on the link provided in this article. The applicants are advised to submit only a single application. However, applicants who are submitting multiple registrations should note that the higher Registration ID will be given priority. mode of Fill in only valid details in the online application form. If at any phase of the admission process, it is found the information provided was not correct, his/her candidature will be canceled immediately.
Note: Candidates are required to apply through online mode only. No other for submission of application is allowed.
How to complete CDS 2 Apply Online? – Explained
The application form consists of two parts: Part I – Registration and Part II- Payment And Uploading of Documents. Without completing Part I, you can not proceed to Part II of the application process. Make sure you have filled in all the details in the online application, as incomplete applications will be rejected.
Follow these simple steps to register and fill details in the online application:
Step 1: Registration
To begin with the application process, you first need to register on UPSC official website. Enter personal details, academic details preference of the examination centre, after entering all the detail, click on Submit Button. If the applicant feels that any information in the online application form needs modification or changes, it can be done by clicking on ‘Preview’ tab. After ensuring the correctness of all the details, click on the declaration tab and click on Submit button. After clicking on the Submit button, a system generated Registration Number will be displayed on your screen. The same will also be sent to the registered mail ID.
Details to be filled for the Registration
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhar Number
- Marital Status
- Address Details
- PIN code
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Note: It is advised to take print out of the Part 1 registration.
Step 2: Part II of CDS (2) 2017 – Payment and Uploading of Documents
Login to your account by entering Registration Number and Date of Birth. The Part II of registration involves three steps:
- Making Payment
- Uploading Photograph
- Uploading Signature
Application Fee Charges
- The applicants are required to pay an amount of Rs 200/- (SC/ST and Female candidates are exempted from the application fee charges)
The fee can be paid by either depositing the money in any branch of the SBI or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Uploading Photograph and Signature
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||Size||Pixel size|
|Photograph||jpg||Should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB||110 pixels height x 140 width|
|Signature||jpg||1 KB||140 pixel height x 110 width|
CDS Application Form 2017 for UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II is now available. Application Form of CDS (2) 2017 can be filled and submitted by eligible candidates to appear in examination which is scheduled to be held on 19 November 2017.
Union Public Service Commission has been release CDS 2017 Online Application Form on scheduled date. Candidates need to complete registration at upsconline.nic.in – Part I and II. In Part I registration for CDS Application Form, candidates have to enter personal details. Part II registration involves submitting exam center choices, payment details, uploading photograph and signature. Avoid last minute rush and apply soon for UPSC CDS (2) 2017 for notified vacancies for admission in IMA, INA, AFA, OTA.
To help candidates complete process of filling up CDS application form easily, detailed steps are given below.
Steps for UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2017 with images
Union Public Service Commission will release notification for Second Combined Defence Service Examination 2017 (read: CDS (2) 2017 Notification). After determining eligibility, candidates can apply online at upsconline.nic.in. Here are all steps with illustrations.
- Click on apply online link given above. You will reach page as shown below.
- Click on link that says “Click Here for PART I “.
- This takes you to page containing all instructions for online application form of UPSC CDS.
- Read all instructions carefully and follow them. After reading instructions, click on yes at bottom of page.
- Now you will reach UPSC CDS (2) 2017 Application Form Part I Registration.
- Enter details including name, gender, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, nationality, marital status, community, educational qualification, address, mobile number, email ID, Do you hold valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India), Preferences, Whether having/likely to have NCC ‘C’ Certificate Sr. Division (Army / Navy / AFA), Whether Serving in Armed Forces, Whether belong to Sainik School. Note that mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Pay application fee if applicable.
- Select centers for examination in order of preference. Note that centers selected in CDS Application Form 2017 will be final and cannot be changed.
- Upload photograph and signature as per specifications of CDS Application Form 2017.
- Agree to declaration.
- Submit application form of UPSC CDS (2) 2017.
Photograph specifications for CDS Application Form 2017
- Scanned photograph should be in JPG format.
- The digital size of file must be less than 40 kb and greater than 3 kb.
- Resolution 140 pixel height by 110 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
Signature specifications for CDS Application Form 2017
- Upload your scanned signature in JPG format.
- The digital size of each file must be less than 40 kb and greater than 1 kb.
- Resolution 110 pixel height by 140 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
Preferences in CDS Application Form 2017
Order of preference has to be indicated by applicant. While selecting preferences, candidate should ensure eligibility conditions being met and take steps accordingly.
A male candidate is advised to indicate as many preferences as he wishes to so that having regard to his rank in the order of merit due consideration can be given to his preferences when making appointment.
Male candidate who wishes to compete for Short Service Commission (Army) only should indicate OTA as only choice.
Male candidate filling up CDS Application Form 2017 and competing for Short Service Commission Course at OTA as well as Permanent Commission course at IMA, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy should indicate OTA as last preference, otherwise OTA will be deemed to be last choice even if it is given a higher preference by the candidate.
For UPSC CDS (2) 2017 Application Form, candidates who wish to join Air Force Academy must indicate AFA as first choice, as they have to be administered Computer Pilot Selection System (CPSS) and/or Pilot Aptitude Battery Test at one of the AFSBs and AF Medicals at Central Establishment/Institute of Aviation Medicines. Choice exercised for AFA as second/third etc. will be treated as invalid.
Women candidate are eligible to apply for Officers Training Academy, Chennai 22nd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October 2018.
Female candidates should indicate preference as OTA only in application form of CDS (2) 2017.
Edit UPSC CDS (2) 2017 Application Form
Union Public Service Commission gives only one chance to fill and submit. Changes in form cannot be made after it is submitted.
Multiple online forms filled for UPSC CDS
Candidate is advised to submit online one application form of CDS (2) 2017. Avoid multiple applications.
Still, if candidate has submitted more than one CDS Application Form 2017, form with higher Registration ID is considered. Hence, candidate should ensure that application form with higher RID is complete in all respects.
In case of any guidance /information/ clarification regarding their application, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No.011-23385271/011-23381125/011- 23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. to 17.00 hrs.
Instructions for CDS Application Form
- The applicants are advised to check their e-mails at regular intervals and ensure that the email address ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online application.
- Applicants should note that there will be a ceilling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the centres except Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, Kolkatta and Nagpur. Allotment of Centres will be on the first-apply-first-allot basis and once the capacity of a particular centre is attained, the same will be frozen.
- Applicants, who cannot get a centre of their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a Centre from the remaining ones. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice.