|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
UPSC CISF AC LDCE Application Form 2018 issued by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). It was accessible in online mode on the UPSC official website, upsc.gov.in. UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2018 is also called Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2018 for recruitment of eligible candidates as Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force. The entrance exam will be conducted by Union Public Service Commission on March 04, 2018. In the online application, applicants need to provide valid details as there shall be no provision of the application for correction. The applicants need to fill in details in the online application, make payment for the application fee, and then submit it online. Next, applicants need to take a print out of the completed application form and send it along with the required documents to the CISF authorities. Check more details about the UPSC CISF AC LDCE Application Form 2018 in the article below.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE Application Form 2018
The notification informing the dates for the start of the application form and submission have been issued on 06 December 2017. Here, we have given complete schedule for UPSC CISF AC LDCE Application Form 2018 in the table below.
|Notification date||06 Dec 2017|
|Application Form will be available by||06 Dec 2017|
|Application form submission begins||29 Dec 2017|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the Application Form||05 Jan 2018|
- Print Application Form: Click here to print the Application Form.
- Application Form: The Application Process is over now.
How to fill the CISF AC (exe) LDCE Application Form 2018
Applicants can successfully fill and submit the CISF AC LDCE Application Form 2018 by following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to apply online for CISF AC LDCE 2018.
- Applicants shall have to register first by providing details such as Applicant’s Name, CISF Number, rank and Date of Birth, a valid Email ID and Mobile Number and submit the details.
- On submitting the registration details, applicants will receive their Registration ID. Also, the same will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id.
- Next, proceed to fill in the details in the online application form. Applicants need to enter their Personal Details, Academic Qualification Details, and other necessary details
- Also, applicants may need to upload the scanned copy of the photograph, signature and other necessary documents as per the specifications.
- Now, proceed to make payment for the application fee through online mode via Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
Application Fee Payment
The payment may be done through online net banking or through credit cards/debit cards. Some category of candidates may be exempted from fee payment such as female candidates/SC/ST etc. The payment method option will be available soon in the official information brochure. Till then candidates amy check the other requirements.
Photo and Signature upload
Ensure that you have the scanned images of your photograph and signature. The specifications expected are mentioned below. Stick to them and upload the images using the respective link.
|Specification for||Format||File size||Dimensions|
|Signature||JPG||<1kb but > 40kb||140X110|
Submit the Application Form
On completing the above-mentioned steps, applicants should submit the application form online and then take a print out of it. The hard copy of the completed application form should be sent along with enclosures/certificates before January 05, 2018, to the following address for further verification and forwarding the same to the Commission:
Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-