UPSC CISF AC (Exe) Application Form 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) releases the application form of UPSC CISF AC LDCE at upsc.gov.in. The application process started on December 04, 2019, and ended on December 04, 2019. The last date of receipt of the hard copy of the application form was on January 06, 2020. Departmental candidates having completed 4 years of regular service in the rank of sub-inspector or inspector were eligible to apply. Get here the complete details regarding UPSC CISF AC (Exe) Application Form 2020.
UPSC CISF AC (Exe) Application Form 2020
Candidates have to submit a hard copy of the UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE application form with relevant documents to CISF authorities at Director-General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003, for verification. Get the complete schedule of events for the UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE application form 2020 in the table below.
|Start date of Application form||04 Dec 2019|
|Last date for submitting Application form||24 Dec 2019|
|Receipt of hard copy of application form||06 Jan 2020|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020. (The application process is over now!!)
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) 2020
Eligibility criteria as per official notification for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) 2020 is provided below.
- Age Limit: Below 35 years on August 01, 2020.
- Educational Qualification: Applicant should have completed graduation from any recognized University.
- Those who have served as sub-inspector/inspector for 4 years (regular service) are eligible for the post.
- Desirable Qualification: Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate is a desirable qualification.
Note: The upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST category is relaxable up to a maximum of 5 years.
Documents Required To Fill Up UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE Application Form 2020
Before registration, the candidates should collect the relevant documents from which they can get the details that they have to enter in the form. Check the list of documents that are needed while filling the form below.
- 10th and 12th certificate
- Graduation certificate
- Other qualification certificates
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
How To Fill Up UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE Application Form 2020?
In the online application form, candidates have to fill valid details as per documents. Below is the procedure for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE application form 2020:
1st Step: Registration
- Visit the official website or click at the above mentioned link.
- Click on the apply online tab.
- Then click on the link of ‘Online Recruitment Application (ORA)’ for various recruitment posts. Next page appears from that page check the post name (CISF AC LDCE) and click on the apply online link.
- Thereafter, the instruction page opens; read all the instructions mentioned on the page and then click on the box of declaration and then after clicking at proceed button.
- On clicking at the button, the login page appears on the screen. From there click at the ‘new registration’ button.
- On the registration page, candidates have to mention name, father’s name, gender, mother’s name, community, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, mobile number, E-mail address, etc. After filling all the details click on the ‘save and continue’ button.
- After successful registration, candidates receive registration Id at the candidate’s mobile number and email id.
2nd step: Application Form Filling
- For filling the application form the candidate has to login using the registration id and password. After mentioning details on the login page, click at the login button.
- Thereafter, application page appear where candidates have to fill personal, contact, educational, qualification, experience details, exam centre. After filling all the details click on the ‘save and continue’ button.
3rd step: Documents Upload
- Next step is to upload documents of scanned photograph and signature in the same format as mentioned on the form.
- After uploading the documents, click on the ‘save and submit’ button.
- On submission of the form, one confirmation page is displayed on the screen. The candidates should take the print out of the filled application form.
4th step: Submission of hard copy of application form
The candidates are required to send a hard copy of the online-submitted application through the post to the CISF authorities at Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003, for verification and transmission to the Commission.
Documents to Submit With Application Form
With the hard copy of application form, candidates are required to submit the following documents in a file cover (not in plastic file/folder) with them.
- One file cover with registration ID, CISF number, rank, name and present unit mentioned on the first page.
- A hard copy of online application form (not preview) duly signed by the candidate.
- 03 photographs.
- Date of birth proof (10th certificate or mark sheet) duly self-attested or attested by a gazetted officer.
- Education qualification proof (self-attested or attested by a gazetted officer).
- SHAPE-I certificate self-attested or attested by a gazetted officer.
- SC/ST certificate (if applicable).
- Copy of identity card issued by CISF or other organization where the candidate is on deputation.
What After UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE Application Form 2020
The candidates who submit the application form on time, admit card is issued. The commission releases the admit card at the official website, upsc.gov.in. For fetching the admit card candidates have to enter login credentials- CISF number or roll number on the login page. In the admit card candidate’s name, father’s name, name of examination, exam timing, subject name is mentioned. For all the candidates it is mandatory to carry a hard copy of the admit card along with the valid id card (Adhaar card, pan card, voter id card, passport, etc) on the day of UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE examination.
About UPSC CISF AC LDCE
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) organizes CISF AC LDCE recruitment. The selection of candidates for UPSC CISF AC LDCE recruitment is done on the basis of Written Exam, Physical and Medical Standard Tests, or Personality/ Interview Tests. Once the candidate’s final selection is done, they have to serve a probation period of 2 years. The appointment offer is issued to selected candidates by the ministry of home affairs/directorate general, CISF.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The last day for the submission of UPSC CISF AC LDCE is January 06, 2020.
Ans : Candidates have to send date of birth proof, educational qualification certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the article above.
Ans : Yes. The upper age limit is relaxable for up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates.