UPSC CISF AC (Exe) Application Form 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the application form of UPSC CISF AC LDCE at upsc.gov.in. The application process started on December 02, 2020, and closes on 06.00 PM of December 22, 2020. The last date of receipt of the hard copy of the application form was on December 31, 2020. Departmental candidates having completed 4 years of regular service in the rank of sub-inspector or inspector are eligible to apply. Get here the complete details regarding UPSC CISF AC (Exe) Application Form 2021 and know how to apply.
Latest: UPSC CISF AC (Exe) 2021 notification is out and the application process is ongoing. Click Here to apply now
UPSC CISF AC (Exe) Application Form 2021
Candidates have to submit a hard copy of the UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE application form 2021 with relevant documents to CISF authorities at Director-General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003, after filling the online application form. Get the complete schedule of events for the UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE application form 2021 in the table below.
|UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2021||Important Date|
|Application form submission begins||02 Dec 2020|
|Last Date of Application form|
|22 Dec 2020 (till 06.00 PM)|
|Receiving of Hard Copy of|
|31 Dec 2020|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2021.
How To Fill Up UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE Application Form 2021?
In the online application form, candidates have to fill valid details as per documents. Below is the procedure for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE application form 2021:
1st Step: Registration
- Visit the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Under the “Examinations” tab, click on “Active Examinations”.
- Now click on CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2021.
- Click on the “Link” indicated beside DAF.
- Now click on the exam name to proceed.
- On clicking at the button, the login page appears on the screen. From there click at the ‘new registration’ button.
- On the registration page, candidates have to mention the name, father’s name, gender, mother’s name, community, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, mobile number, E-mail address, etc. After filling all the details click on the ‘save and continue’ button.
- After successful registration, candidates receive registration Id at the candidate’s mobile number and email id.
2nd step: Application Form Filling
- For filling the application form the candidate has to login using the registration id and password. After mentioning details on the login page, click at the login button.
- Thereafter, application page appear where candidates have to fill personal, contact, educational, qualification, experience details, exam centre. After filling all the details click on the ‘save and continue’ button.
3rd step: Documents Upload
- Next step is to upload documents of scanned photograph and signature in the same format as mentioned on the form.
- After uploading the documents, click on the ‘save and submit’ button.
- On submission of the form, one confirmation page is displayed on the screen. The candidates should take the print out of the filled application form.
4th step: Submission of hard copy of application form
The candidates are required to send a hard copy of the online-submitted application through the post to the CISF authorities at Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003, for verification and transmission to the Commission.
Documents Required To Fill Up UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE Application Form 2021
Before registration, the candidates should collect the relevant documents from which they can get the details that they have to enter in the form. Check the list of documents that are needed while filling the form below.
- 10th and 12th certificate
- Graduation certificate
- Other qualification certificates
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
Documents to Submit With UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE Application Form 2021
With the hard copy of application form, candidates are required to submit the following documents in a file cover (not in plastic file/folder) with them.
- One file cover with registration ID, CISF number, rank, name and present unit mentioned on the first page.
- A hard copy of online application form (not preview) duly signed by the candidate.
- 03 photographs.
- Date of birth proof (10th certificate or mark sheet) duly self-attested or attested by a gazetted officer.
- Education qualification proof (self-attested or attested by a gazetted officer).
- SHAPE-I certificate self-attested or attested by a gazetted officer.
- SC/ST certificate (if applicable).
- Copy of identity card issued by CISF or other organization where the candidate is on deputation.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) 2021
Eligibility criteria as per official notification for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) 2021 is provided below.
- Age Limit: Below 35 years on August 01, 2021.
- Educational Qualification: Applicant should have completed graduation from any recognized University.
- Service: Those who have served as sub-inspector/inspector for 4 years (regular service) are eligible for the post.
- Desirable Qualification: Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate is a desirable qualification.
Note: The upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST category is relaxable up to a maximum of 5 years.
What After UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE Application Form 2021?
The candidates who submit the application form on time, admit card is issued. The commission releases the admit card at the official website, upsc.gov.in. For fetching the admit card candidates have to enter login credentials- CISF number or roll number on the login page. In the admit card candidate’s name, father’s name, name of examination, exam timing, subject name is mentioned. For all the candidates it is mandatory to carry a hard copy of the admit card along with the valid id card (Adhaar card, pan card, voter id card, passport, etc) on the day of UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE examination.
About UPSC CISF AC LDCE
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) organizes CISF AC LDCE recruitment. The selection of candidates for UPSC CISF AC LDCE recruitment is done on the basis of Written Exam, Physical and Medical Standard Tests, or Personality/ Interview Tests. Once the candidate’s final selection is done, they have to serve a probation period of 2 years. The appointment offer is issued to selected candidates by the ministry of home affairs/directorate general, CISF.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The last day for the submission of UPSC CISF AC LDCE is January 06, 2020.
Ans : Candidates have to send date of birth proof, educational qualification certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the article above.
Ans : Yes. The upper age limit is relaxable for up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates.