UPSC IAS Application Form 2018 has been released by The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The Application Forms has been released in two parts, Part I and II. For both the parts, separate links are being provided. First, the Part-I is to be filled and then only the second Part II of UPSC Civil Services application form can be accessed. The candidates should note that the application form Prelims and the Main exam are to be released separately. The candidates first have to apply for UPSC IAS 2018 Prelim Exam. The forms are now available from February 07, 2018, at upsc.gov.in. The application form will be available for almost a month. The last date to apply for Prelim Exam is March 06, 2018. Candidates can check the UPSC IAS Application Form submitting process, fee details, mode of payment, documents required, and more information from this page.
IAS Application Form 2018
The candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully. If the candidate makes any mistake while filling the application form then he/she will have to fill the form again with the different RID. The fee payment for one RID will be considered for the other RID. So it is important to fill the valid details in the application form. The candidates can check the important dates related to IAS Application Form the table below.
|Application Forms Availability||07 Feb 2018|
|Last day for Submitting the Form||06 Mar 2018|
|IAS Prelim Exam Date||03 Jun 2018|
|UPSC Mains exam Date||01 Oct 2018 Onwards|
The candidates are advised to enter all the correct and valid details in the UPSC IAS Application Form 2018. If the candidate will not do so then the candidature will be cancelled.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the UPSC IAS Application Form 2018.
UPSC IAS Application Form 2018
The information related to the UPSC IAS 2018 Application Form is given below.
Things to know before applying
- There will be two parts while filling up the Application Form.
- The candidates are advised to avoid filling the form multiple times.
- The candidates must fill the valid details.
- The candidates can pay the application fee by cash to respective SBI branch and by Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
- The candidates must have scanned copies of images in the specific format.
The candidates will have to pay the application fee as Rs. 100 only except SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped candidates.
Mode of Payment
The candidates can pay the application fee by cash to any branch of SBI or they can pay by Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
How to Fill IAS Application Form 2018
When the candidate will go to the official website then he/she will get the separate links for Part-I and Part-II. The procedure to fill up the application form is given below.
Filling Up Part-I: When the candidate will click on the Part-I link, he/she will get a page for the instructions to fill the form. Read the instructions carefully and then click on the “I Agree” button.
The candidates will have to first fill the personal details like:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Minority, if any
- Educational Qualification
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- After filling up the details, click on “Continue” button.
- Then the page will be opened having all the details filled. If the details are correct then continue and if
there is any mistake then edit the application form details and then click “Continue”.
- Then a Registration ID will be generated of 11 digits. This RID will be helpful for the further process.
Filling Up Part-II: In part II, the candidates will have to log in with the RID / DOB / Captcha. Then he/she will have to fill the details as mentioned below.
- First, the candidate will have to make the payment as mentioned above.
- After the payment, the candidate will have to choose the exam centre.
- Then the candidate will have to upload the photo and signature as specified. The specifications are given as:
|Photograph||JPG||Between 03 – 40 kb||140 * 110 pixel||24 Bits|
|Signature||JPG||Between 01- 40 kb||110 * 140 pixel||24 Bits|
- Then the candidate will have to click “I Agree” button and submit it.
- After the process, the application form will be filled.
Important Points for UPSC IAS Application Form 2018
The candidates will have to remember the following points related to UPSC IAS Application Form.
- The candidates will have to fill the exam centre carefully. If the candidate will appear at another centre rather than the mentioned centre then the papers of such candidates will not be evaluated. The candidature will be cancelled.
- The candidates who will clear the prelim exam will have to fill the exam centre for the main exam, the optional paper for the main exam, medium of the exam and compulsory Indian Language.
- The candidates will not have to submit the details regarding the date of birth or any caste certificate at the time of filling the application form.
Official website: www.upsc.gov.in