Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the UPSC IAS Application Form for Mains 2018. It has released the instructions to submit the Detailed Application Form (DAF) for Mains. IAS preliminary exam was over on June 03, 2018, and commission also released the result for the same. Now the qualifiers of prelims have to submit the Application Form for IAS 2018 Mains. The candidates can fill the DAF from July 23 to August 06, 2018. They need to fil it at upsc.gov.in. The candidates of OBC (non-creamy layer) category have to fill the OBC Annexure. It is mandatory to fill the application form of mains otherwise candidates will not get the admit card for mains. While filling the UPSC IAS Application Form for Mains 2018. Candidates can check the UPSC IAS Application Form submitting process, fee details, mode of payment, documents required, and more information from this page.
Latest: UPSC IAS Application Form for Mains has been released, Apply from the link given below.
IAS Application Form 2018
The DAF is very important for Mains. The candidates have to fill it very carefully. Along with the DAF they have to submit the application fee and essential documents. The candidates should look at the schedule for submitting the application form.
|IAS Application Form 2018||Important Dates|
|Application Forms Availability||23 Jul 2018|
|Last day to fill the application fee by cash in bank||05 Aug 2018|
|Last date to make online payment of application fee||06 Aug 2018|
|Last day for Submitting the Form||06 Aug 2018 till 06:00 PM|
|IAS Main Exam Date||28 Sep 2018 Onwards|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the UPSC IAS Mains Application Form 2018.
Application Fee for IAS Mains
The commission has decided the application fee for DAF. The selected candidates of UPSC Prelims have to pay the amount of Rs. 200/- while filling the IAS Mains Application Form.
Except for Female/SC/ST/Person with Benchmark Disability, rest of the candidates have to pay the application fee. Because theses candidate gets the exemption in paying the fee. The fee exemption is not for the OBC category candidate.
Mode of Payment
The candidates will get two modes for submitting the application fee.
- Either by depositing the cash in the bank
- Or by Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card (Visa/Master/Rupay/SBI)
Documents Required To Fill UPSC IAS Application Form 2018
While submitting the application form, the candidates have to submit the various documents which certifies his/her eligibility as well as the citizenship. So have a look for the list of documents here.
- For Id, proof candidates have to submit any of these documents
-> Aadhaar Card
-> Voter ID Card
-> PAN Card
-> Driving Licence
-> Educational Institution/Office ID Card
-> Or any other Photo ID Proof issued by Central/State Government)
- OBC performa by OBC candidate along with application form.
Documents which should be submitted in the scanned format
- Certificate of minimum educational qualification.
- Caste certificate
- Domicile Certificate for the native of Jammu and Kashmir
- Disability Certificate
- The candidates should have the attention here, the same document which they will provide an application form should be taken by his/her in examination hall along with admitting card.
- The OBC performa has to be submitted online by email to the commission.
How to Fill IAS Application Form 2018 for Mains?
The candidates who have cleared the Civil Services mains exam can fill the application form by following the given steps
- First of all click on the above link. The page similar to the image will open.
- Here click on the link which says “Create Registration Account by clicking here“
- A new page will open which contains the several text fields which will ask for the Roll number, name, mobile number, date of birth, email address, alternate email address. All of them have to be filled with the accurate information.
- When your registration will complete you have to fill the application form after doing the fresh login.
- The page will ask for the login credentials which are Roll number, password and captcha.
- After login, the candidates have to upload all the documents mentioned above (if applicable).
- At last, they have to submit the application fee, in any of the available modes.
Important Points for UPSC IAS Application Form 2018
While filling the application form the candidates have to pay more attention in the following areas like
- The candidates who will submit the application fee through cash, in case UPSC will not receive the details form the bank. Then those applications will be treated as the fictitious fee cases.
- The performa of the OBC has to be submitted by email.
- The candidate should not skip any step for filling the application form
- If the candidate submits the DAF once, and the commission will accept the form then, it will not possible to request for candidature cancellation.
IAS Admit Card for Mains 2018
Those who will submit the Detailed Application Form for IAS Mains, the Commission will assign them the admit card for the mains. The candidate should note that the process of getting mains admit card will be the same as the prelims, even the roll number will be the same as prelims. Like prelims, UPSC will release the admit card on its official website upsc.gov.in.
Official website: www.upsc.gov.in
- To know more about DAF download notification.