|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the examination date for civil services preliminary examination 2018. As per the schedule put on the official website.
IAS Application Form 2018
|Application forms for this exam will be available||7 Feb 2018|
|Last day for submitting the form for this exam||6 Mar 2018|
|The examination date of IAS PRE (CSAT) exam||3 Jun 2018|
|UPSC MAINS exam will be held for 5 days starting from.||1 Oct 2018|
Things to keep in mind while filling the form
- There are two parts to application form Part-1 & Part-2 make sure you will both of them carefully.
- Candidates can pay the desired fees while applying either by net banking or by depositing the required fees in any SBI bank branch.
- Aspirants while filling the form online should keep his/her photograph and signature duly scanned & ready in the jpeg format. Each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- Candidates should enter an email id that is frequently checked by them.
- Avoid filling multiple forms.
Candidates are required to pay a fee that can cost them somewhere near to Rs.100/-.
SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Steps To Fill The Application Online
The following steps are listed considering the application filing procedure of 2017:
- Candidates will be required to complete the online application form which has two parts i.e. Part-I and Part-II.
- While filling the Part-I. Make sure to check the examination you have chosen among the three mentioned exams.
- Once you fill this page of the Part-I and click on Continue button, it will take you to the next page.
- Choose yes or no from the drop-down claiming for age relaxation accordingly.
- Click continue.
- This is the step where candidates should be careful, while filling this page, as it here they will choose the desired centre of CSM Examination, optional subject for Mains Exam i.e. Paper VI and VII, language Medium for Examination for Paper I to Paper VII for Mains Exam and the language for Compulsory Paper i.e. Paper A.
- Click on the submit button. No changes can be made once you click the submit button.
- Once you click on the continue button, all the details you have filled will come as one single form.
- Enter the Captcha code and click on the submit button.
- You will get the Registration ID (RID) of 11 digits.
The Registration ID generated on completion of Part-I Registration of the Online Application Procedure will be needed for further procedure & communication with UPSC, Hence, candidates should make a note of it. The ID will also be sent to the registered mobile phone and email address provided by the candidate while filling the form.
There are four main stages to complete the Part-II of the form. Without the completion of this part the application form would be considered incomplete.
- Filling up Payment Details
- Selection of Examination Centre
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- Agreeing to Declaration
Do’s & Don’ts While Filling The Application Form
- Read the instructions on the official website very carefully.
- Make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying online.
- Make sure you remember the registration id that is generated once you complete the Part-1 of the form. It would be required to fill Part-2 of the form & for future references.
- Make sure you fill the optional very carefully because you won’t be able to change it later.Optional is the subject that you will appear for in the Main Examination.
- Do not upload hazy or blurry images in the Part-2 of the form.
- Do not fill your form at the last moment.
- Do not claim false age relaxation. Candidates should be 21 years of age.
- Do not pick up the exam centre in a haste.
- Do not submit multiple applications.