UPSC CMS 2018 Application Form – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the DAF at upsc.gov.in on September 13, 2018. The qualifiers of the written examination can fill out the UPSC CMS 2018 Detailed Application Form till September 27, 2018. The candidates who want to appear in the next round have to fill the form till the last date. It is mandatory to fill out. The candidate who will fill the form will be provided the admit card for the Personality Test. The form is available online apart from that UPSC has not provided any other medium to fill the form. Get here all the details of UPSC CMS 2018 Application Form.
UPSC CMS Application Form 2018
The DAF is very important for Personality Test. The candidates have to fill it very carefully. Along with the DAF they have to submit the and essential documents. The candidates should look at the schedule for submitting the application form.
Important Dates for UPSC CMS Application Form 2018 is given below.
|UPSC CMS DAF||Date|
|Commencement of UPSC CMS 2018 Apply Online||13 Sep 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application Form||27 Sep 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here for online application of UPSC CMS 2018.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Documents Required To Fill UPSC CMS Application Form 2018
While submitting the application form, the candidates have to submit the various documents which certifies his/her eligibility as well as the citizenship. So have a look for the list of documents here.
- For Id, proof candidates have to submit any of these documents
-> Aadhaar Card
-> Voter ID Card
-> PAN Card
-> Driving Licence
-> Educational Institution/Office ID Card
-> Or any other Photo ID Proof issued by Central/State Government)
- OBC performa by OBC candidate along with application form.
Documents which should be submitted in the scanned format
- Certificate of minimum educational qualification.
- Caste certificate
- Domicile Certificate for the native of Jammu and Kashmir
- Disability Certificate
- The candidates should have the attention here, the same document which they will provide an application form should be taken by his/her in examination hall along with admitting card.
- The OBC performa has to be submitted online by email to the commission.
How To Fill DAF for UPSC CMS 2018?
The candidates who have cleared the written exam can fill the application form by following the given steps
- First of all click on the above link. The page similar to the image will open.
- Here click on the link which says “Create Registration Account by clicking here“
- A new page will open which contains the several text fields which will ask for the Roll number, name, mobile number, date of birth, email address, alternate email address. All of them have to be filled with the accurate information.
- When your registration will complete you have to fill the application form after doing the fresh login.
- The page will ask for the login credentials which are Roll number, password, and captcha.
- After login, the candidates have to upload all the documents mentioned above (if applicable).
- At last, they have to submit the application fee, in any of the available modes.