Union Public Service Commission- one of the prestigious recruitment organizations has once again opened the doors of opportunity for the participants aspiring to work in a government sector. The applications are invited for the eligible candidates to apply for the various posts. The posts will be filled through a computer-based test to be conducted on July 22, 2018, and Personality Test. The last date to apply for the examination is May 25, 2018.
The UPSC CMS 2018 Application Form can be filled online at the official website at upsc.online.gov.in Interested candidates are required to go through the UPSC CMS 2018 Main page to know the eligibility criteria and other details. Here you will read about the UPSC CMS 2018 Application Form filling process in detail.
UPSC CMS Application Form 2018
UPSC CMS Application Form 2018 will be available from the official website of UPSC at www.upsconline.nic.in. The eligible candidates can apply through the link which is given here.
Important Dates for UPSC CMS Application Form 2018 is given below.
|Commencement of UPSC CMS 2018 Apply Online||02 May 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application Form||25 May 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here for online application of UPSC CMS 2018.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Candidates have to pay the Rs. 200/- (except for candidates belonging to Female/SC/ST/PH category). The application fee can be submitted in three ways.
- Either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash.
- Or by making the online payment using Debit Card, Credit card, Net Banking etc.
How to do registration for UPSC CMS 2018?
The candidates will be required to visit the website through the official link given here and click on “NEW REGISTRATION”. After you click “New Registration” you will be required to provide the mentioned details:-
- Name- Name should be mentioned as recorded in the 10th class certificate
- Father’s Name- no need to use any prefix such as Shri/ Mr./ Dr. etc.
- Mother’s Name – do not use any prefix such as Shri/ Mr./ Dr. Etc.
- Gender – pick Male/Female as applicable
- Community – choose GEN/OBC/SC/ST as applicable
- Are You Physically Challenged?- select “Yes or No” as applicable
- Date Of Birth- DOB should be as recorded in the 10th Standard certificate.
- Place Of Birth- provide Name of Village/City/Town
- Name of the State where You were born –
- E-mail Address – enter a current and active email address
- Confirm E-mail Address- re-enter the current and active email address for confirmation purpose
- The desired Password- choose a password of maximum 10 Digit which must contain at least one character one number
- Confirm Password- re-enter the password for confirmation purpose
- Security Question- choose a security question which will be used in case you forget your password
- Security Answer- Please enter min 4 digit
- Mobile Number – provide your Mobile Number without 91 or +91(NOTE- All the communication from UPSC will be made on this mobile number only.)
- Confirm Random Image
Confirmation Page Print Out – After these details are filled correctly, a confirmation page will appear on your computer screen. The candidates must ensure that all the information is correct and you will get the following points to notice.
- Registration details are non-editable once submitted. Please Verify details
- “Click here” to Edit your registration details
- If your registration details are Correct “Click Here”
After you press ”click here” if details are correct, a message will be sent to you confirming your application number and Registration ID. Note Down Your Registration ID and your Password safely. These details must be entered to Login to the system next time you visit the website.
Then you will be re-directed to a page that looks like this.
Choose your post and click Apply Now
After you select your post, a new window will open where you will be required to submit your registration ID, Password and confirm the image as shown in the text
Now you will get a full-fledged form where you will be required to go through various steps for filling the application form which includes submitting details, uploading documents etc. we have mentioned here the process in steps. You may take help of this virtual guide for your convenience.
STEP 1- PERSONAL PROFILE
Some of the details here will be pre-filled as per mentioned by you and the rest must be filled
- Name – Prefilled
- Other Name(if any)
- Date Of Birth – Prefilled
- Place Of Birth – Prefilled
- Name of the State where You were born – Prefilled
- Father’s Name- Prefilled
- Mother’s Name -Prefilled
- Gender -Prefilled
- Marital Status- single/married
- Nationality -Prefilled
- Do You belong to minority community?- select No or Yes (As applicable)
- Community – Prefilled
- Are You Physically Challenged ?-Prefilled
- Hobbies – enter as necessary
- Email- Prefilled
SAVE and CONTINUE
STEP 2-CONTACT DETAILS
- Apartment/House/Plot No-
- Street Address-
- Country- choose the country from the drop-down menu
- State- choose the country from the drop-down menu
- Pin Code-
- Telephone No-
- Is Your Mailing Address Same as Permanent Address?-
- SAVE and CONTINUE
STEP 3-AGE RELAXATION
Do you want to claim Age Relaxation? – select yes or no
NOTE- candidates from SC/ST/OBC are entitled to age relaxation automatically. You will click
‘YES’ or ‘NO’ as per the requirement.
STEP 4- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
This is the essential qualification required
- a Bachelor degree in Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Mining Engineering
- 10 years’ experience in Metalliferous (non-coal) mines in mine management position
- Master of Engineering or Master of Technology in Mining Engineering
- 8 years’ experience in Metalliferous (non-coal) mines in mine management position
STEP 5- PHOTO AND SIGNATURE UPLOAD
- Photo Dimensions- 140 pixels (Height) X 110 pixels (Width).
- Signature Dimensions- 110 pixels (Height) X 140 pixels (Width).
- Format- JPG
- File size- Max. 40 KB
STEP 6- UPLOAD DOCUMENTS
- Choose file
Instructions for uploading
- A candidate is required to upload PDF of documents in support of the claim that they are seeking in respect of Date Of Birth, Educational Qualification, Community, Experience, PH status (If applicable) or any other information etc.
- The applicants should scan the certificate(s) in 200 dpi grey scale and convert to a single pdf file up to 2 MB. The PDF so created must not be password protected.
- Any unsigned documents such as experience certificate, payslip, office identity card, joining report, relieving letter, appointment order etc. shall not be considered by the Commission.
STEP 8- RECRUITMENT TEST CENTRE
Pick any two preferences as per your choice out of Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi, Port Blair, Dispur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow and Nagpur
- f any of the Centre registered has less than 10 candidates, then candidates shall be allotted some other Centre.
- The Commission reserves the right to allow the candidate any other Centre
- No request for change of Centre will be entertained under any circumstance.
STEP 9- DQ DECLARATION
STEP 10- PAYMENT
Pay the fees as per the category. All the categories will be required to pay the sum of Rs. 200/- except SC/ST/OBC candidates. The amount can be paid through either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using SBI net banking.