UPSC CMS Application Form 2019 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has opened the CMS Online Registration 2019 window on April 10, 2019, at upsc.gov.in. The deadline to submit the UPSC CMS 2019 Application Form is May 06, 2019. The candidates who have completed the MBBS and are below 32 years can fill the form by submitting the application fee of Rs. 200/-. The Commission will also open the window to withdraw from May 13, 20, 2019. The application fee will not be refunded, in case of candidate withdraws the application form. Get here all the details of UPSC CMS Application Form 2019.
UPSC CMS Application Form 2019
The interested candidates can apply against 965 vacancies. while filling the application form the candidates have to choose the name of the post.
|UPSC CMS Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Commencement of online application form||10 Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit the online form||06 May 2019|
|Application form can be withdrawal||13 to 20 May 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the UPSC CMS Application Form 2019.
Points You Should Know Prior To Fill UPSC CMS Application Form
There are some important points which a candidate should go through before filling the form.
- Ensure the eligibility is mandatory before proceeding.
- The application form will be in English and Hindi language, but the candidates can fill the form in the English language.
- There are two parts in the application form, and candidates have to fill both parts of form i.e. Part I registration and Part II registration.
- The mode for submitting the application fee, are online and offline both.
- Keep ready scanned photograph, Signature and pdf of identity proof.
- Once a candidate submits the application form, he/she will not be able to edit the form. So it is suggestable to fill the form correctly in one go.
UPSC CMS 2019 Application Fee
For doing the registration, the candidates must submit the application form online. For UPSC CMS the candidates have to pay the fee as per their category.
- Application Form for Unserved category candidates is Rs. 200/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD and women candidates the application fee is nil.
Mode of Payment
- If the mode of payment is online, the candidates can use the Debit Card, Credit card, Net Banking, etc.
- Or if the candidate is using the offline payment mode then the candidate can use the offline challan and deposit it in the nearest SBI branch.
Document Required to Fill UPSC CMS Application Form 2019
- An identity document has to be uploaded while filling the form. The identity form can be anything of Aadhaar card, Voter Id card, PAN card, passport, Driving license.
- The candidates have to upload a recent photograph of his / her.
- The signature of the candidates should be in the form in scanned format.
|Signature||jpg||20 to 300 KB|
|Photograph||jpg||20 to 300 KB|
|Identity proof||20 to 300 KB|
Documents for Reference Purpose
- Aadhaar Card or any other valid id proof for uploading
- 10 mark sheet
- 12 mark sheet
- Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Disability Certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (If applicable)
- No Objection Certificate if employed
How To Fill UPSC CMS Application Form 2019?
As we said above the application form of UPSC CMS 2019 have two parts, the first part of registration contains the general information form, while the other part of registration completes after four major steps
- Center Selection
- Photo Sign and Document upload
- Agreeing to the declaration
So let’s get started with the process of filling the application form.
Part I Registration of UPSC CMS 2019
At first, the candidates have to click on the above link, the link will redirect them to the official website. Thereafter the candidates have to click on the “Click here for part I” in front of Combined Medical Services Examination.
On clicking on the link, the instruction page opens. The candidates have to read all the instruction carefully, after that they should proceed for filling the application form.
After clicking on the proceed button a general application form opens with the following fields.
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s name
- Marital Status
- If a candidate is of a person with benchmark disability
- Fee Remission Allowed
- Educational qualification
- Mobile number
- Email id
Once you fill all the details and submit them, another page opens, naming Selecting the Age Relaxation, here the candidates who wanted to claim the age relaxation have to fill the details.
The further one is to Provide the identity document details.
- Photo identity card type
- Card number
Preview of Application Form
The very next step of the application process is previewing the application form details. Here the candidates can cross check all the details and can edit if there is any mistake in the form.
Generating the Confirmation Page
Once the candidate admits and submits the application form, the Confirmation page appears, here the candidates have to take the print of Confirmation page.
Part II Registration of UPSC CMS 2019 Application Form
As we mentioned above the second part of registration have fours steps.
Payment: The candidates have to pay the application fee in any mode whichever suits them.
Center Selection: The candidates have to select the center for the written exam.
The candidates have to select the exam center from the drop-down menu. The exam centers are subject to the availability if a center reaches the capacity, they will be frozen, and the candidates will not be able to select that particular center. Because UPSC does center allotment on first – apply – first – allotment basis.
Uploading Photograph, Signature, and Identity Card
In this section, the candidates have to upload the photograph signature and document of identity.
Declaration by the Candidate
Here the candidate has to agree with the declaration.
This was the last step, and the process of filling the application form has been completed here.
Admit Card for UPSC CMS 2019
UPCS releases the admit card of CMS for online examination 02 weeks prior to the examination. The candidates can download their admit card from the official website, upsc.gov.in. To download the admit card the candidates have to enter the candidates will be able to download the admit card by entering the registration id/roll number and date of birth.