UPSC CMS 2018 Eligibility Criteria – Union Public Service Commission conducts Combined Medical Services Exam every year. The examination is conducting every year for the recruitment of medical graduate into a various government organization such as the Indian Ordnance Factories, Indian Railways functioning under the Government of India. To appear in this exam candidates need to be set in some rule laid down by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Those rules are called Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CMS. And before applying for any exam candidates should check the Eligibility Criteria. And in case of such important exam neglecting this important factor could be harmful. UPSC CMS 2018 Eligibility Criteria is well explained here. Candidates can check the all the details here.
UPSC CMS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CMS 2018 has some parameter to scale the candidates.
Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India. or
- or a subject of Nepal, Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who settled in India before 1 January 1962 or an Indian origin Pakistani, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
The candidate who is of 32 years is eligible to apply.
Upper age relaxation criteria
- SC/ST- Up to 5 years
- OBC- Up to 3 years
- Jammu & Kashmir resident who had lived in the state from 1 January 1980 to 31 December 1989. – Up to 5 years
- Defence Services personnel disabled in operations- Up to 3 years
- Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs – Up to 5 years
- ECOs/SSCOs -Up to 5 years
- blind, deaf-mute and Orthopaedically handicapped candidates-Up to 10 years
- Ad hoc Doctors appointed after 1 October 1984 in the Ministry of Railways will be granted relaxation in age to the extent of the period of service rendered by them as ad-hoc Doctors in Railways.
The candidate must have the MBBS degree. The candidate must pass the final examination and Practical examination of MBBS degree before applying for UPSC CMS exam.